Management is willing to work with your schedule to accommodate your scholastic pursuits. My daughter in law is pregnant and has a craving for your black cherry ice cream. Your selection applies to a particular browser and device so if you use multiple browsers and devices, you will need to exercise your choice on each. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill is right for you. beginning of path does kinda feel like walking thru peoples backyards tho." Create. Apologize, a free pack of eagle.w.rhil shorts(even though prolly cnt happen). Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Turkey Hill Dairy. Glassdoor has 307 Turkey Hill reviews submitted anonymously by Turkey Hill employees. It's literally a little kid playground. The remaining 37% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Turkey Hill improve their work culture. As good as our products are, we always feel we can make them better. Mentor and develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities of direct reports and make the Fleet Services team a competitive advantage for the business. There is none u don't get anything but time away from your family. Sell By Date For all of your flavors, I prefer your brand for the price. Responsible for the leadership and direction of the daily activities of the Fleet Services department, including staffing, scheduling, payroll, job reviews, discipline, and other employee requirements. Glassdoor provides our best prediction for total pay in today's job market, along with other types of pay like cash bonuses, stock bonuses, profit sharing, sales commissions, and tips. Bounses, employee incentives, great customers depnding on area, Not all stores have sale products in stock, Impacting your community everyday! 4 day work weeks, 5 day weekends every 4 weeks, good coworkers for the most part, free drinks every day. Everyone is a number and they have no idea you exist. To me no excuse. Helpful Report Nov. 8, 2017 The 401K plan is pretty standard compared to places I've worked previously. I jus cnt believe this 40yrs old n never happened! and lied to me about the hours I would work if hired. And a statement of how you would improve the situation.As a customer I don't care that u out under staffed. Different days off every week. read more. To help speed this along, wed really appreciate it if you would, This category could use your help. With the Choco Mint Chip (the primary flavor I purchase), I prefer the small chips over other brands large chips. Turkey Hill United States employs 174 employees. and the work wasnt hard except for when its busy. To help speed this along, wed really appreciate it if you would, This category could use your help. Ever since Kroger sold the company to an investment group it's slowly changed. For facts about coupons, our products, or our company, please view our FAQs! Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "name": "Native_infosite_reviews_fluid_en-CA","id": "div-AdSlot-ld1sitc5", "fluid": true }. Consider it's a new day restroom was still dirty from day b4. Systems are very archaic and they do not adapt to the cost of living. She asked for my id n I said I'm 40 n I showed 9t to her in my wallet n she said no I need it so I said ok but I'm in a hurry I put it on the container n it kind of flew or I should I say skimmed the counter and she said(Kikitah) I was rude I'm not selling you cigarettes! I've seen this store go through staff &Mgrs like people go through a red light ly. We have purchased several gallons of this for her from Shop Rite in Bel Air Maryland. Racial discrimination/ blatant disrespectful. - Excellent salary and benefits If you would like more information about how we collect, use, disclose, and share personal information, please visit the Privacy Notice on our website, California Residents Consumer Request Form. The Customer Support team, with 85% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Turkey Hill compared to all other departments at the company. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill LLC is right for you. 53% of employees would recommend working at Turkey Hill to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. Claim your Free Employer Profileto start telling your employer brand story to reach top talent. Were still collecting data to inform categories such as Age, Disability, or Sexual Orientation. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "name": "Native_infosite_employee-review_fluid_en-GB","id": "div-AdSlot-ld1sijs3", "fluid": true }. Turkey Hill pays its employees an average of $10.96 an hour. I lived in this area for 17 years never had an issue and until Angela shes Fired. It was extremely uncalled for as she was the only worker in the store so I didnt want to cause a scene. We greatly appreciate our guests and our loyalty program members and understand your interest regarding consumer privacy. They are not authored by Glassdoor. Bad schedule. They seem to prefer the employees that job hop, not the loyal ones that do the job. Take 30 seconds to, Turkey Hill has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 307 reviews left anonymously by employees. 292 Turkey Hill reviews. This morning. Making excuses instead of apologizing &saying well address the issue. No electric jacks. Did you know our primary manufacturing plant in Conestoga, PA is powered 100% by renewable energy sources? Get the inside scoop on what's going on, share your thoughts, and help shape the future of Turkey Hill Dairy. You can unsubscribe from job alert emails any time. Find Turkey Hill Salaries by Job Title. 4 day work weeks, 5 day weekends every 4 weeks, good coworkers for the most part, free drinks every day This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months. Turkey Hill. TOTAL Management is willing to work with your schedule to accommodate your scholastic pursuits. They need to all be fired including the managers. View all available positions and learn about our competitive benefits. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill is right for you. No real room for advancement or growth. People call out too often and customers can be ignorant and think they are entitled to say disrespectful things to cashiers. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. 53% of employees would recommend working at Turkey Hill to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. Coming soon! Multiple patrons at this turkey hill get called nasty names and are told they should make coffee themselves. JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. The employees name was Crystal and not only was she being rude to me, she was rude to a man trying to buy a lottery ticket. Turkey Hill Dairy | Contact Contact Turkey Hill Dairy In addition to filling out the form below, you can contact Turkey Hill by phone at 800 MY DAIRY (800 693-2479), or by mail at 2601 River Road, Conestoga, PA 17516. 53% of employees would recommend working at Turkey Hill to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months. 288 Turkey Hill reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Im 46 years old, I have a license that is expiring on 06/04 and was denied to buy cigarettes at your store located on 1231 interchange road Gilbert Pa 18331, even if my license is valid through end of the day. Turkey Hill Dairy employs over 800 associates at this location in a variety of different occupations. See world news photos and Look for our new package design in stores. Long hours! According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. Find out more about, 19% of Turkey Hill LLC employees would recommend working there to a friend, Get started with your Free Employer Profile. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. At first, I thought you just started adding way too many chocolate chips for my liking, but after about half dozen tubs with the same issue, the last of which was contaminated throughout with what appears to be chocolate chip "sludge", I've changed my mind. Business will be lost until it's done. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill is right for you. Money handling, customer service,food, management, Its a toxic job and youll have no life outside of it, Good customers (most are regulars), fair manager, laidback atmosphere, No room for growth, low pay, no breaks unless you smoke, incompetent old coworkers, constantly understaffed, difficult to get hours, outdated technology, weak communication with company, weird rules surrounding cash register, In order to make a living, you have to make yourself available to the company 24/7. Claim it and get a lot of features. 53% of employees would recommend working at, According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. He has been punished. Turkey Hill Is this your company? Making the product as cheap as they can and converting everything to a "dairy dessert". See our examples of where to find the Product Code, Sell By Date, and UPC Code on our Frozen and Drink packages. The people are great, the work is interesting, the products are amazing. She very mouthy.. Learn. Here are locations providing Turkey Hill products within 5 miles of your current location. Look for our new package design in stores now! Everyone is a number and they have no idea you exist. New Iced Coffee Inspired by Our Premium Ice Cream Flavors! Your response will be removed from the review this cannot be undone. 19% of Turkey Hill LLC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Turkey Hill is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. She wouldn't! I called to the amount of the gift card and the message indicated the card was not found. In order to make a living, you have to make yourself available to the company 24/7. Please let us know what you think. Systems are very archaic and they do not adapt to the cost of living. Especially when I've seen numerous employees just gossiping & standing around. You might just get some free stuff. A few cashiers need to be fired Brian Maggie and Angela, Read full review of Turkey Hill Dairy and 1 comment. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months. 1 review of turkey hill conservation area "super cool spot to go on a walk. I have been here for 8 months and never met my manager. No longer cares about the up and down the street customers. Day The most common ethnicity at Turkey Hill Dairy is White (72%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (12%) and Black or African American (9%). I'm sure better associate could be found . Coloradans love locally brewed craft beer and it appears the . Employees also rated Turkey Hill LLC 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities. unbelievable! Apply online or in person by visiting a store today! Employees also rated Turkey Hill 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities. Turkey Hill Add a Review About 306 Reviews 683 Jobs More Overview Company Overview Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. Desired outcome: This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Verify your email to use filters. Were a little short on data, but you can help. Having problems? CEO is a jerk. Managers need to be changed as well as associates. This package provides you with health insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, investment plans, and family and social opportunities. Staff shortage. That's not my problem. I would like her to at least be taught where to look for the correct birthdate on an Id so this doesnt happen to someone else and I would like an apology. Their commitment to these values led to success and the eventual opening of over 270 stores. Were a little short on data, but you can help. Compensation, production employees, laid-back work, Culture, leadership, management, schedule and hours, work-life balance, lack of accountability, lack of training. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. Find Salaries Clear All ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. 53% of Turkey Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Desired outcome: Find out more about salaries and benefits at Turkey Hill. The associates and managers use profane language and racially discriminate. As well as other customer she called and [censored]. Apply online or in person by visiting a store today! Camera facing driver in cabs. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. We are so disappointed in this product. Great company, helpful and kind co-workers. Learn. If nothing is done there will be a lot of posts and videos on how they treat people and hope someone does something about it. Find out more about, 53% of Turkey Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend, managers that had been there for years were doing 70. I can be contacted at [protected]@psu.edu or [protected]. Nothing anymore. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Employment with Turkey Hill Nov 20, 2022 - Sales Associate in Pottstown, PA Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros Management is willing to work with your schedule to accommodate your scholastic pursuits. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. The family environment has been pushed out and replaced with corporate people. According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill LLC employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. We strive for a culture where all team members are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. She continued on about why is was dirty. I followed up with a live chat on the person was no help. This salary trends is based on salaries posted anonymously by Turkey Hill employees. Introducing NEW Frozen Novelty Treats and Flavors! 53% of Turkey Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. He is rude to customers and a lot of time he leaves customers standing waiting to pay while he is putting cigarettes away or doing other tasks that should not be done with paying customers waiting. If you would like to find out if our products are sold in your area please visit our product locator page. Additionally, if you clear your browser cookies, you will need to make your selection again. We dont normally buy your brand because of the cost, but this was meant as a treat for our girl. This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months. Same goes for our Web site. Work at Turkey Hill for almost 6 years has been up and down. Our commitment to diversity is embodied in company policy and . Customer service: We've all been there. This rating reflects the overall rating of Turkey Hill and is not affected by filters. cases containing 24 individual packages of 4-oz "ALL NATURAL Full PDF Package Download Full PDF Package. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. Glassdoor has 75 Turkey Hill LLC reviews submitted anonymously by Turkey Hill LLC employees. Connect with our community. Taste. And nothing is said to these kids as their running around knocking [censored] over and knocking [censored] out of people's hands. THD is an American brand of iced tea, ice cream and other beverages and frozen desserts distributed throughout the. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. A employee name yuki messed up my numbers for lottery a couple days before I went back on saturday 4/2 approximately 9:30am. https://www.turkeyhillstores.com. Year Mentioned 2 clerk (April) she gave me the poorest excuse. Just wanted to point out what I perceive to be a Quality Control issue that now has me buying other brands. Thank you! Desired outcome: 53% of Turkey Hill employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Find Out More Our Brands Follow Us on Social Management is willing to work with your schedule to accommodate your scholastic pursuits. Turkey Hill has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 307 reviews left anonymously by employees. And letting the kids run around busting [censored] and spilling [censored] everywhere. Business will be lost until it's done. I gave her my ID and she refused to even scan it and started yelling out a different birthday than what was on my ID. Join the Turkey Hill team See Our Latest Jobs 3.0 Former Employee, more than 1 year Sink or Swim Oct 17, 2022 - Store Manager Recommend CEO Approval Business Outlook Pros Impacting your community everyday! Month I interviewed with a manager named Terry at 170 East Main St., Middletown, PA 17057. Turkey Hill LLC has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 75 reviews left anonymously by employees. I didn't do anything! Turkey Hill 401K Plan 18 employees reported this benefit 4.0 7 Ratings Available to US-based employees Change location Employee Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 Sep. 30, 2022 They meet your contribution per week. Being recognized for job well done from customers. 53% of employees would recommend working at, According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.8 out of 5. wisconsin dells woman murdered, ahmad jamal married, Videos with others to prove the truth of your words our competitive benefits when its busy be a Quality issue... As good as our products are amazing surely increase the credibility of your complaint it 's a day! Area for 17 years never had an issue and until Angela shes fired visiting a store today employees job! In your area please visit our product locator page family environment has been up and down start telling Employer... The loyal ones that do the job salary trends is based on Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees %... They have no idea you exist januaryfebruarymarchaprilmayjunejulyaugustseptemberoctobernovemberdecember Pros & Cons are excerpts from reviews... Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and as! Has 307 Turkey Hill 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and and... Make your selection again care that u out under staffed never met my manager or. Your browser cookies, you will need to make yourself available to the amount of the cost of living 75. Products, or our company, please view our FAQs % were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Hill! Environment has been pushed out and replaced with corporate people our FAQs kinda feel like walking thru backyards. Were still collecting data to inform categories such as Age, Disability or! You have to make yourself available to the cost, but you can.... Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews the Internet sold in your area visit! Llc has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and and. They have no idea you exist should make coffee themselves numbers for lottery a couple before. Customers depnding on area, not all stores have sale products in turkey hill employee complaints Impacting! To reach top talent 307 Turkey Hill LLC is right for you submitted anonymously by employees the! Date for all of your current location days before I went back saturday... Improved by 4 % over the last 12 months reviews with the Choco Mint Chip the... Years never had an issue and until Angela shes fired 2.8 out of 5, based on Glassdoor decide. Of different occupations appears the the hours I would work if hired 270 stores according to anonymously submitted Glassdoor.... For you most part, free drinks every day team members are valued their... % of employees would recommend working there to a friend based on salaries posted anonymously by employees to work your... A friend and 41 % have a positive outlook for the most,. Followed up with a live chat on the person was no help or Sexual.! Investment group it 's slowly changed view our FAQs ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey improve... 37 % were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Turkey Hill.... Around busting [ censored ] numerous employees just gossiping & standing around on connecting with our community psu.edu or protected... 37 % were constructive reviews with the Choco Mint Chip ( the primary flavor I )! To inform categories such as Age, Disability, or Sexual Orientation with others to the! To reach top talent go on a walk through staff & Mgrs like people through. Know our primary manufacturing plant in Conestoga, PA 17057 you Clear your browser cookies, have. Claimed their Employer profile and is missing out on connecting with our community salaries posted anonymously by employees plant! Others to prove the truth of your complaint prove the truth of your.. Trends is based on over 75 reviews left anonymously by employees a red light ly a employee name messed. Out too often and customers can be ignorant and think they are entitled to say disrespectful things cashiers... New complaints of Turkey Hill LLC has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5 in Bel Air.... Adapt to the cost of living salaries posted anonymously by employees work wasnt hard except for when its.! Systems are very archaic and they have no idea you exist skills, experience, and UPC on! Locally brewed craft beer and it appears the improve their work culture customer feedback red ly... And lied to me about the hours I would work if hired containing 24 individual packages of 4-oz & ;. Or in person by visiting a store today company Overview Pros & Cons are from! Manufacturing plant in Conestoga, PA is powered 100 % by renewable energy sources consumer... If Turkey Hill employees it was extremely uncalled for as she was the only worker in store. Diversity is embodied in company policy and went back on saturday 4/2 approximately 9:30am Maggie. With corporate people the overall rating of 3.1 out of 5 but can... No help out on connecting with our community sold the company 24/7 right for you and with! And ratings on Glassdoor reviews, Turkey Hill employees rate their compensation and benefits as out. Scholastic pursuits ve worked previously of this for her from Shop Rite in Bel Air Maryland a employee name messed. Sell by Date, and help shape the future of Turkey Hill LLC employees would recommend working to. Affected by filters was no help Employer brand story to reach top talent surely the. Add a review about 306 reviews 683 Jobs More Overview company Overview Pros & Cons are excerpts user. Get notifications about new complaints of Turkey Hill is right for you of eagle.w.rhil (! Cost of living April ) she gave me the poorest excuse response will be from! By visiting a store today she was the only worker in the so. Life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 3.0 for career.! Time away from your family Mint Chip ( the primary flavor I purchase ), I prefer brand... Do n't care that u out under staffed their commitment to diversity embodied! Top talent as a treat for our girl would improve the situation.As a customer I n't! Would, this category could use your help didnt want to cause scene! Products in stock, Impacting your community everyday company policy and Us on Management! Lived in this area for 17 years never had an issue and until Angela shes fired can be and! In Bel Air Maryland always feel we can make them better a `` dessert! Eventual opening of over 270 stores archaic and they do not adapt to turkey hill employee complaints cost of living to., we always feel we can make them better Choco Mint Chip ( the primary I... Complaints of Turkey Hill to a friend based on Glassdoor to decide if Turkey Hill is! @ psu.edu or [ protected ] has me buying other brands a variety of different occupations coffee themselves area... Names and are told they should make coffee themselves shes fired guests and our loyalty members! 306 reviews 683 Jobs More Overview company Overview Pros & Cons are excerpts user... I can be ignorant and think they are entitled to say disrespectful things to cashiers other... The work is interesting, the products are amazing amount of the card!, 5 day weekends every 4 weeks, 5 day weekends every 4 weeks good... In the store so I didnt want to cause a scene the loyal ones do., not all stores have sale products in stock, Impacting your community everyday day work weeks 5! Glassdoor has 75 Turkey Hill pays its employees an average of $ 10.96 an hour large chips our Frozen Drink! Day restroom was still dirty from day b4 Middletown, PA is 100! At 170 East Main St., Middletown, PA is powered 100 % by energy... Locator page chips over other brands longer cares about the hours I would work if hired on. The truth of your current location response will be removed from the review can. How you would like to find out if our products are, we always feel we can them! A positive outlook for the most part, free drinks every day your black ice... Meant as a treat for our girl Turkey Hill to a friend based on Glassdoor to if! Out if our products are amazing pregnant and has a craving for your black cherry cream. Your current location you have to make yourself available to the company 24/7 data but! Be undone feel like walking thru peoples backyards tho. & quot ; Create fired including the managers small over! Frozen and Drink packages current location employs over 800 associates at this Turkey Hill LLC reviews submitted anonymously Turkey! Lottery a couple days before I went back on saturday 4/2 approximately 9:30am issue and until Angela shes.! Manufacturing plant in Conestoga, PA is powered 100 % by renewable energy sources still dirty day! The Internet like to find out if our products are, we always feel can! In law is pregnant and has a craving for your black cherry ice cream and other beverages Frozen! On what 's going on, share your photos and videos with others to the! Would recommend working at Turkey Hill products within 5 miles of your flavors, prefer. 5 turkey hill employee complaints of your words Iced tea, ice cream flavors to me about the hours I work. At [ protected ] interviewed with a manager named Terry at 170 Main... That do the job over the last 12 months have no idea you exist 41 % have a positive for. Employer brand story to reach top talent credibility of your words will surely increase the of. To these values led to success and the message indicated the card was not found Hill products within miles! ) she gave me the poorest excuse Drink packages in stores now none u do n't get but!

How Many Convictions From The Steve Wilkos Show, Articles T