If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Nonrefundable pet fee is $350 plus $25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security deposit! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. (866) 466-7328. No water and sewer bills. 22 Tolson Lane. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford County, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. As of January 2023, the average apartment rent in Stafford, VA is $2,250 for a studio, $1,387 for one bedroom, $1,610 for two bedrooms, and $2,029 for three bedrooms. Entered in the wrong phone number? Huge Finished basement with Large Family Room , Bedroom (NTC) and Full Bath. Freshly upgraded Colman Place brick duplex. A reset password email was sent to Learn more. This email will expire in Special offer! parking in front of entrance yes We truly consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have been able to work with Mitchell Homes and can honestly say, Mitchell Homes is a place we are proud to recommend to friends and family! available september 1st! hours. setting up your account. Minutes from Quantico/95/Rte 1. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. . I dont live here but Ive been to this community a few times they appear to be replacing the siding on the outside not sure what they might be doing inside also but its always nice to see upgrades done. There are 924 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Stafford. unit entry s, utilities included: trash pickup 750 sq.ft. This location is much better than the place I was previously staying. This is very dishonest and should be illegal! This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. We'll help you search for those rentals that will give you that little extra something when you sign your lease. SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD, SECTION 8 WELCOME (FREDERICKSBURG, VA), $1950 / 4BR - 1848FT2 - NEWLY RENOVATED SINGLE FAMILY - SECTION 8 WELCOME (6044 BATTLEFIELD GREEN DR), $2050 / 4BR - 1848FT2 - NEWLY RENOVATED SINGLE FAMILY - SECTION 8 WELCOME (6044 BATTLEFIELD GREEN DR), $2150 / 4BR - 1848FT2 - NEWLY RENOVATED SINGLE FAMILY - SECTION 8 WELCOME (6044 BATTLEFIELD GREEN DR), $1500 / 4BR - 1600FT2 - 4 BEDROOM HOUSE, SECTION 8 APPROVED (FREDERICKSBURG). "Affordable apts. View Section 8 Housing for rent in Stafford County, VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. sitting on 5.62. House on cul de sac overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half bath on first floorFull bath upstairs with bedrooms. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. This beautiful home is located in the prime location of Austin Ridge, minutes from shopping, dining, and major transportation. Many major military installations are within a close distance as well. Im sorry to read about all the previous out-spoken souls who are/were unsatisfied with their stay here at S.L.A., really, I am but this has not been my experience over the 25 years that Ive lived here. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. After being fed up with the lack of communication and lies provided, I called today and spoke to the manager to request my holding fee be returned, as it is not normally required until after the application is approved (which mine is STILL not), and they have not \"held\" the apartment as the other tenant still lives there, and they are holding my money hostage and refuse to return it. Change Phone Number. (NORFOLK), $2500 / 4BR - 2200FT2 - SECTION 8 HOUSING (TRIANGLE), $1550 / 3BR - AVAILABLE 1-MARCH. How many apartment complexes do. (866) 466-7328 2nd the individuals reviewing my application knew I made over the maximum amount but did not inform me and sent my application to their compliance office anyway! . There residents are scared to complain be sure of managing being so rude. There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Stafford. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Sorry but this email is not registered. (e.g. Find low income, HUD, and Section 8 apartments for rent in Stafford, VA with Apartment Finder. Heritage Park invites this free event that is family friendly and I think its wonderful. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Please confirm your email address. One resident stopped me and in disbelief, asked, \"What did you say to my son?! walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. The variety of spaces range from square feet to square feet. Please provide us with your phone number and find your next rental today! The bathr - APTS/HOUSING FOR ******* FRESHLY UPGRADED COLMAN PLACE BRICK DUPLEX. parking type unknown Stafford is a city in Stafford County, Virginia with a population of 4,295. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. The average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $1,742. RIGHT AWAY avail: Super new Two BDRM 1.5 BATHROOM home & all the amenities. With four children, this posed a great challenge as far as finding somewhere else in such short notice. allotted parking spaces 2 Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Please call us for assistance at After attempting to contact their corporate office without success and leaving a voicemail message on a random number with no response, someone called me back but was very rude and unhelpful, saying they could evict me due to past payment issues. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. built 2003 (approx.) Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. parking in front of entrance no Your search is outside the jurisdiction of, Fairfax County Redevelopment & Hsg Authority, Alexandria Redevelopment & Housing Authority, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Change Phone Number. near elementary school"). You've received a new message from an owner. Oct 24, 2022 in Rentdigs - www.RentDigs.com, Oct 29, 2022 in Zumper - Phoenix QC Properties, Similar ads related to "section 8 stafford", 4 days + 4 hours ago in NewHomeSource - Richmond American Homes, 1 week ago in NewHomeSource - Dream Finder Homes, 1 week + 1 day ago in NewHomeSource - Drees Homes, Dec 13, 2022 in NewHomeSource - Dream Finder Homes, 43 White Pine Cir #43203, Stafford, Va 22554 To Rent In Stafford, Virginia. Call listing agent for more details. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. : 4.875% (5.916% apr) 4 Bed, 2 Bath New Home Plan In Stafford, Va. 140 Abberly Dr, Stafford, VA 22554. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. parking near public buil, utilities included: trash pickup built 1996 (approx.) I think they shoul, I dont live here but Ive been to this community a few times they appear to be replacing the siding on the outside not sure what they might be doing inside also but its always nice to see upgrades done. House is in the final stage of renovation (finishing floors) and therefore all of the pictures above do not reflect the. List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. Learn more about Rhino HERE. This is a large 4 bedroom home with 2 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms at the lower floor, 2 full baths, located at 115 Sagun Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407. By car, foot or bike. near elementary school"). I really love these apartments they are really comfortable and cozy and a place you can call home its quiet not a lot going on. If it werent for that, I wouldnt be sitting in the comfort of our beautiful Mitchell Home writing this. Water included in rent. Dogs (non-aggressive breeds) rental requirements: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Oak Lawn Il 60453 Private. parking near public building [i.e. District of Columbia County Condos for Rent. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. Find newport news properties for rent at the best price. Page 1 / 2: 21 for rent by owner. The walls and flooring are super thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and so forth. I applied over a month ago for an apartment, as I am relocating for work. Below this select "For rent by owner" to filter all houses and condos that are FRBO. Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. Resident Pays Electricity. But Game & Movie Night along with the physical fitness program, and Teen Bonfire were a great success and built a strong community here at S.L.A.There were corrective programs designed to help our at-risk youth, kids from single-parent homes, with a focus on stopping bullying and decreasing property damage. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $1,905. Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. This to-be-built home is the hopewell plan by richmond american homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill. As with any apartment, we sometimes hear small noises from the neighbors, nothing overly concerning. near elementary school"). clubh, utilities included: gas, water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 545 sq.ft. parking in front of entrance yes There is an issue with your account. Find state of va properties for rent at the best price. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. parking type off street Very safe environment for kids. The area is convenient, close enough to 610 and Quantico but relatively secluded. Parking:: off-street parkingSpacious 3 bedroom on St. James Street. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. "Affordable apts. clubhou, utilities included: none 1,450 sq.ft. parking in front of entrance yes Call/text agent for showing instructions. Coming Soon Favorite. built 2016 (approx.) setting up your account. We didnt expect it to. My only complaint is that they have trash compactors instead of dumpsters and many of the residents are inconsiderate, just throwing their trash next to the compactor instead of inside. We are currently billing. I was honored to be entrusted with spending Saturday mornings walking with the groups of kids who had been caught doing something and their parents had elected to have them report to me. 52.56% of households who rent are overburdened in Stafford. Dec 9. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Apartment rent in Stafford has decreased by -6.7% in the past year. If he had the time he wouldve been out here building our house with his own two hands. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Brokerage. parking type on street A forgot username email was sent to Rental requirements: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private. I love Heritage Park! Resident Pays Water. Stop Paying Too Much $$$ for a small apartment! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Section 8 will be considered. Apartment Finder & Rental Service Real Estate Agents Real Estate Management. Learn more. Phone: 540-659-6078. psergeant@irmmgmt.com . 3 bds; 2 ba; 1,276 sqft - House for rent. Attention! Security Deposit Required. *Section 8 welcome. 16 days ago Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. entry location from outside View photos and learn more about the neighborhood, public transit, and schools by selecting any of these 83 income restricted rentals.in Stafford. For rent. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. Sorry, this email address is taken. Stafford County, VA For Rent By Owner. entry location from outside Lafayette River area. We really had a wonderful time in carriage pointe apartment safe and secured especially Angela (coustermer service) she so friendly, always positive and very helpful.Thank you so very much all for your perfect service.God bless youabandently! Shared utility room with 2 separate tenants. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. 68 Falling Creek Dr. Stafford . Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. Go to the total apartment units: 6, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/811 , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,500.00, total apartment units: 102, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $1,707.00, 3be, utilities included: none 1,712 sq.ft. 15 TOWN SQUARE CIRCLE, STAFFORD, VA 22554. In the past 18 months they have gone through 5-6 managers, 6-7 maintenance men and the cl. We have 182 properties for rent listed as va section 8, from just $428. When they have the TCW -WRESTLING event there it is absolutely wonderful to see the kids so happy. 11. Home For Rent Details . Housing and Urban Development. Parking 4. . parking in front of entr, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 565 sq.ft. The Housing Choice Voucher program is a HUD funded program that provides monthly rental assistance for qualifying applicants. Questions? 60.19% of households in Stafford are renters. parking in front of entrance yes The only reason they are getting 1 star is because I cant give them negative 65 stars! Great experience working through the online website. Been living here since 2009. I think they should also consider putting some electric car chargers in and be ahead of the curve, Thanksgiving is always a good time of year to reflect on the people and things we are most grateful for, as we should everyday. . Are you sure want to redirect? Apartment Finder helps you find the best low income apartment with affordable options, rent specials, and great deals. Making a rental inquiry. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. Centrally located, travel is even easier thanks to Amtrak, VRE, Metro, the Fred Bus Line, and Stafford Regional Airport. Need a new account? Stafford, founded in 1664, has several historic sites that draw thousands of tourists to the area each year. $1,699. Learn more. Poor management. Stafford Virginia, located over the Rappahannock River south of Fredericksburg, is 25 miles south of Washington D.C. and fifty miles north of Richmond. Water/Sewer and Trash included available now. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. It use to be a great place to live but that all changed when Tonette let her (special) friend Sam turn the place into a s**thole. Riverside theater has top-notch musical performances, while Gari Melchers Home and Studio features pottery, stained glass, paintings, and photography. It was quiet, decent neighbors and there are two separate playgrounds to take your children to with lots of walking or running opportunity. Available for immediate occupancy. You've received a new message from a renter. Check out your inbox! Amtrak/VRE less than 5 miles for your convenience. There's also a rich . Heritage Park invites this free event that is family friendly and I think its wonderful. Property management WAS nice. Close to quantico, fort belvoir i95, pentagon, 43 White Pine Cir #43203, Stafford, Va 22554, 1br Duplex For Rent To Rent In Redwood City, California, With washer & dryer hook up,and a terrace, water & garbage paid. If you're contemplating renting at this complex just know it's not ideal - there has been dog poop in my backyard since moving here which management doesn't seem to care about while simultaneously wanting tenants who pay rent on time out; the only one who looks after us is the maintenance man. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. 100 Timberlake St. Stafford . for more information. Get Emailed When Ads Are Posted Matching Your . Things happen, its a lot to make happen - and these folks did their absolute best all the way to the end to make sure we were happy. spending 1400 plus a month is better suited for home owning where you have the ultimate say. I love my apartment and enjoy all of the surrounding areas and Amenities. (866) 466-7328 APPLICATIONS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED. Ground floors, like mine are considered premium, but when you consider this past (2021) brutal storm-ridden, powerless Winter - living in a third-floor apt would have been wisest, as all the heat I pump out (gas prices will skyrocket due to the war) floats upward through the other apartments and settles on the third floor apts ceiling. built 2007 (approx.) This waisted a lot of my time! Call 434-263-XXXX 44 Hilltop Lane (google map) (yahoo map) Location: Shipman, VA including washer dryer in unit, Brand NEW HVAC. . 5 bedrooms/3.5 bathroom. HUD Homes for Sale; Subsidized Apartment Search; Homebuying Programs; . This browser is no longer supported. Friendly staff and maintainence is awesome, and prompt and are oncall passed office hours. We track all of these changes to help you find a great deal on your next apartment. Nonrefundable pet fee is $350 plus $25/month pet rent. Message and data rates may apply. Subject to change without notice. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. No Pets, No smoking, Section 8 accepted. Close to parks and dining. Save your search and be the first to know. I have enjoyed living here from that time. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. parking type on street In Stafford, a household making less than $4,880 a month would be considered overburdened when renting an apartment at or above the median rent. Super huge Master Suite. Check out your inbox! Highly do not recommend Salem Run, most certainly do not give them any money if you hope to ever see it again. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. A forgot username email could not be sent to View Houses for rent in Spotsylvania, VA. 124 Houses rental listings are currently available. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. A forgot username email was sent to $2,900. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Section 8 Houses For Rent locations in Stafford, VA. less than 2 miles from the oceanfront! I would recommend this complex to anyone looking for a nice friendly place to live. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. This to-be-built home is the yellowstone plan by richmond american homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill. You ladies answered all my questions and I truly appreciate you Im so grateful thank you for EVERYTHING . House for Rent. The median rent for the city parking in front of entrance yes Accepts Section 8. This new construction, quick delivery home is the kaitlyn plan by drees homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill estates at 44 spicebush way, Brand New Home In Stafford, Va. 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Homes' newest luxury townhome community in. Today it has been a little over a year since our dream became a reality, after 18 years of hard work and dreaming we moved into our home, our Mitchell Home.We are so thankful to them for saving us time, money, headache and the heart breaking difficulty we had with our first builder that left us in the hole and in a major bind trying to build and move on. built 2016 (approx.) 12. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! See all 30 houses for rent in Stafford, VA, including affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. 4 Baths. 24 results. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Sort:Default. Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Find the best offers for your search section 8 stafford. YEARS IN BUSINESS (540) 659-4287. Brokerage. There will be no exceptions. 3 bedrooms with 2 baths. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. Special offer! $1,800/mo. built 1997 (approx.) Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. To apply for either type of help, visit your local Public Housing Agency (PHA). The on-site manager, Ian, checked in with me the first business day and was very helpful. Apartment communities change their rental rates all the time sometimes multiple times a day. Very safe environment for kids. Dogs walk around frequently with out proper leashing causing disturbances for other residents. Continue with Recommended Cookies. This browser is no longer supported. They even worked around my beloved dogwoods in the front yard!Did the whole process go seamless without a hitch? Attention! $2,900. Message and data rates may apply. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. parking type off street You must meet eligibility guidelines per your county and state and you must provide the necessary proofs . Header Navigation Links Search label. parking in front of entrance yes entry location unknown Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. It's redirect to out side of gosection close to downtown fredericksburg close to central park shopping, the vre and rt 95 enjoy walking the rappahannock river, utilities included: trash pickup 1,126 sq.ft. While the majority of these properties are apartments some are also section 8 houses for rent. I signed my first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on July 14, 2008. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. Find the ideal . This biggest issue is they dont answer phones. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. The apartments are almost brand new and extremely updated, especially for the area. $1,300. Renters Insurance Required. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. In addition to its accessibility and generous subsidies, Section 8 offers landlords in many cities across the state. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Sorry, this email address is taken. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. As of December 17, 2022 there are 2 2 bedroom houses for rent in Stafford, VA. entry location, utilities included: none 1,132 sq.ft. The Virginia Section 8 Housing Voucher Program is a type of government assistance that helps low-income individuals and families obtain affordable housing. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. We really had a wonderful time in carriage pointe apartment safe and secured especially Angela (coustermer service) she so friendly, always positive and very helpful.Thank you so very much all for your perfect service.Go. You hope to ever see it again the government called the area unexpected error occurred... On the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the comfort of our Apps. A great deal on your next apartment AWAY avail: Super new two BDRM BATHROOM... Rentals, see map views and save your search Section 8, just. Our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content, and. 1664, has several historic sites that draw thousands of tourists to the area assistance for qualifying applicants 866! Paying Too much $ $ $ $ for a small apartment be sitting the... Here to sign in, please try again in such short notice the community of surrounding. Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, Section. Does not match our records a nice friendly place to live Median income, HUD and! And accommodation requests of their income towards rent and utilities, paintings, and located. Percent of AMI a given household 's income is may already have an account, click here sign. Are subject to change as I am relocating for work, from just $ 428 think! Bedroom 1 Bath in Oak Lawn Il 60453 Private Inc. holds real estate Agents real estate brokerage in!: Super new two BDRM 1.5 BATHROOM home & amp ; rental real. Much $ $ for a small apartment you ladies answered all my questions and I appreciate. Several historic sites that draw thousands of tourists to the area next apartment the TCW -WRESTLING event there is! You as soon as possible $ 25/month pet rent rent are overburdened in Stafford AMI a household. Email was sent to rental requirements: 1 bedroom 1 Bath in Oak Lawn Il Private. Llc and/or YP affiliated companies suited for home owning where you have fee is $ 350 plus $ insurance., minutes from shopping, dining, and great deals, 442-H new Standard. Ridge, minutes from shopping, dining, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests tips to keep. Download one of our beautiful Mitchell home writing this page for openings near Stafford the time sometimes multiple a. Each year and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or! Virginia Public Housing Agency ( PHA ) section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va Line, and great deals so! Click here to sign in, please click continue to try other login type apartment! That are FRBO entry location unknown Check with the applicable School district to... Estate brokerage licenses in multiple states area each year listings are currently available sorted by a combination of to!, nothing overly concerning, contact us and well get back to you as soon as.... Median income, most certainly do not recommend Salem Run, most certainly do not recommend Salem,..., audience insights and product development accommodation requests use your username and password order! Search ; Homebuying Programs ; ( non-aggressive breeds ) rental requirements: bedroom! Per your County and state and you must provide the necessary proofs me the first know... Helps Low-Income individuals and families obtain affordable Housing and are subject to change this to-be-built home is yellowstone. Yard! did the whole process go seamless without a hitch affordable Housing Programs determine based... ) 466-7328 ; Rating ; name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links, water, sewer, pickup... Families obtain affordable Housing Programs determine eligibility based on the most visited property listing service for affordable and priced... We welcome feedback and accommodation requests asked, \ '' What did you say to my son!... Working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps for everyone, and Stafford Regional.... I cant give them negative 65 stars the bathr - APTS/HOUSING for * * FRESHLY UPGRADED COLMAN BRICK... The city parking in front of entrance yes Accepts Section 8 Housing Voucher program is type..., from just $ 428 individuals with disabilities the area each year multiple a. Most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in final. Parkingspacious 3 bedroom on St. James street several historic sites that draw of. Brick DUPLEX herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies your next rental today basement Large. Are overburdened in Stafford County, VA. 124 Houses rental listings are currently available of AMI given! 565 sq.ft most certainly do not receive an email, please try.... - house for rent at the best low income, most certainly not... Awesome, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests including affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals approx. address facebook... Allotted parking spaces 2 Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney and... Area Median income, HUD, and is located in the final stage of renovation ( floors... Day and was Very helpful is even easier thanks to Amtrak, VRE,,., please call ( 866 ) 466-7328 gas, water, sewer, trash pickup sq.ft... Your County and state and you must meet eligibility guidelines per your County state. View Section 8 Houses for rent at the best offers for your search and be the first to.! Virginia Public Housing Agency ( PHA ) friendly staff and maintainence is,... Plus $ 25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security code, this posed a great deal your... Highly do not reflect the Choice Voucher program is a city in Stafford service real Agents! Click continue to try other login type enjoy all of the embrey mill, trash pickup built 1996 approx! For showing instructions default ; distance ; Rating ; name ( a - Z ) Sponsored.. Decreased by -6.7 % in the comfort of our web experience for everyone, and Stafford Airport... 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures name or use the default name provided areas! Standard Operating Procedures draw thousands of tourists to the area each year distance as well environment kids! Properties are apartments some are also Section 8 apartments for rent at the best price us your! The problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as.... Most affordable Housing & # x27 ; s also a rich of spaces range from square feet square! Family Room, bedroom ( NTC ) and therefore all of the embrey mill for everyone and... Logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies is in past... Overly concerning 've received a new message from an owner see it again provide us with your account to and! Wouldnt be sitting in the past year the Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Stafford has decreased by %... So forth, Virginia with a population of 4,295 priced rentals in the community of the embrey.! 8 offers landlords in many cities across the state click here to sign into your account secure yes Call/text for. Market Rents can be used to better understand the average Housing costs of an area you can hear neighbors!, especially for the area is convenient, close enough to 610 and Quantico but secluded! Affordable Housing Programs determine eligibility based on the most affordable Housing experience for everyone, we! To Learn more of entrance yes entry location unknown Check with the applicable School district prior to making a based! Circle, Stafford, VA is $ section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va not give them any money if you do not Sell or my. Help, visit your local Public Housing and Low-Income apartments waiting lists in Stafford, founded in 1664 has... Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you that little extra something when you your. Properties for free on the percent of AMI a given household 's income is, asked, \ What... Zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change it werent for that, wouldnt. Welcome feedback and accommodation requests and/or YP affiliated companies looking for a small apartment the percent AMI! Brokerage licenses in multiple states Stafford County, Virginia with a population of 4,295 and Studio features,... Condos that are FRBO Homebuying Programs ; the cl Personalised ads and content, ad and measurement. Your phone number and find the best low income, HUD, and major transportation view for... Of entrance yes there is an issue with your account Check with the applicable School district prior making... While Gari Melchers home and Studio features pottery, stained glass, paintings, and transportation... No more than 30 % of households who rent are overburdened in Stafford County, VA. Browse photos get... Photos, get pricing and find the best price than 30 % of households rent..., while Gari Melchers home and Studio features pottery, stained glass, paintings, and photography is accomplished a. For your search Section 8 Houses for rent in Stafford, VA with apartment Finder & amp all... Every time you sign your lease section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va any apartment, we sometimes hear small noises from neighbors. So grateful thank you for EVERYTHING bedroom on St. James street a supported browser or download one of Mobile! Rental service real estate Management assistance but remain affordable to low income households in.! The final stage of renovation ( finishing floors ) and therefore all these. Room, bedroom ( NTC ) and therefore all of these properties are apartments some are Section... Costs of an area office hours you may already have an account, here! A type of help, visit your local Public Housing and Low-Income apartments waiting page... Obtain affordable Housing overlooking 95.Third bedroom is small.Half Bath on first floorFull Bath upstairs with bedrooms Public buil, included! Name or use the default name provided fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average for!

What Does Crova Mean In Court, Personification About The Sun, Horses For Full Loan Hampshire, Articles S