This patio accommodates intimate parties of up to 50 guests. Find Simply Delicious Restaurant at 215 N Spruce St., Valley. Host your next business meeting or social gathering at our Omaha hotel. Make it a glow party for just $5 more per guest. The main dining room is super noisy. dart boards, bags on the large patio, excellent food, and a great beer selection. Omaha, NE. Best restaurants with party rooms near me in Omaha, Nebraska. from Omaha, NE, 7.8 miles Employee Meals Made Easy. of meeting space for your group. We also allow outside cat. What did people search for similar to restaurants with party rooms in Omaha, NE? Soo good. I've had satisfactory meals, and some not so good. What are people saying about bars with party rooms in Omaha, NE? Our largest space is over 10,000 sq. All of our spaces offer a special ambiance and many of our rooms feature fireplaces. Restaurants, Inc. and Stokes is dedicated to serving the finest food in Omaha. Flexible design makes an ideal setting for weddings, meetings, parties, s. Sports Facility/Stadium (+1) 1316 Jones Street. Treat your guests to an amazing experience with the best chef-driven restaurant catering in Omaha and the surrounding metro area for over 25 years. Brazen Head Irish Pub 319 N 78th Street | Capacity: 20 - 60 People | Facebook Photo courtesy of Brazen Head Irish Pub From the impeccably stained concrete floors ideal for dancing the night away to the comfor, Available to rent for your unique event! Pizza West in La Vista has a party room that I believe is free as long as there's at least 12 people and somebody orders food or drink.. Simply Ballroom is situated Whether it be a quick bite on the go, a business meeting or a party with colleagues or friends, we can, A View on State is the latest location weve added to our venue family and was designed specifically for weddings and events of all sizes and styles. The employees are alwa", All "Bars With Party Rooms" results in Omaha, Nebraska, Search Bars With Party Rooms in popular locations. This is a review for restaurants with party rooms in Omaha, NE: "This hotel appears to be newer and is in great condition. Try the spanakopita, the gyros platter, and, I might of had the best pizza in my life just now. Chef Paul Kulik's, Greek Islands is a favorite with all generations of our family. . At Romeo's, you'll find just what you're looking for. The North Ballroom, which is the larger room, can seat up to 370 guests. When you submit a quote request, we can then reach out to Omaha, NE area restaurants with party rooms or ones that a suitable layout for a group and see if they're available on your date and within your budget. Very spacious for about 200 people. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. There are three pre-function rooms facing North, South and West. image. Our sumptuous 5,000 square foot Grand Ballroom a candlelit beauty will delight your guests. 2pm - 2am. I hope I can make it to Omaha again someday and visit a second time. Monday - Friday. JAMS serves Brunch: Saturdays: 11am-2pm Sundays: 10am-2pm. Check availability now! This space has glass ga, An unparalleled reputation for quality and atmosphere are hallmarks of the Happy Hollow Club banquets and events services. For your next birthday or anniversary dinner, rehearsal dinner or company event, rent a space at our Omaha restaurant for fresh, flavorful dishes and craft beverages in a casual-yet-chic atmosphere. Cascio's Steakhouse in Omaha, NE. . Malara's has friendly, I have never been to the amazing pizza machine. Family Reunion? The restaurant was reasonably priced for breakfast and the food was great.". Beacon Hills in Aksarben Village. Our dedicated private dining coordinators will plan and personalize your event to create an unforgettable experien, Big Meeting? Well they are shortstaffed like those places they're managing to keep the bar open at night in the restaurant open for breakfast. Good Evans 46 Breakfast & Brunch Coffee & Tea Cocktail Bars What did people search for similar to free party room in Omaha, NE? This place would be our regular watering hole- love the atmosphere and we felt like welcome friends- but I'm extremely allergic to cats and their kitty has been at home there for a while judging by my sniffling and watery eyes. The pizza is overpriced and tastes like cardboard. Plan a meeting or event at our hotel, where we can accommodate up to 600 guests. The rest of our party's food was fantastic. We have five restaurant venues with five restaurant menus for any size party event Our events range from rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, baby showers, graduations, retirement parties, holiday parties, bar mitzvah, business meetings, food service and every corporate function in between! Conveniently located just seconds from the interstate, Simply Ballroom is the ideal location for Social Events, Corporate Functions, and Private Affairs. These are some highly rated bars with party rooms in Omaha, NE: What are some bars with party rooms with a large number of reviews in Omaha, NE? Overall, Omaha is a great destination for a bachelor party with a mix of outdoor activities, bars, and even strip clubs. We have suggestions. I was dealing with the death of a close friend and I have a handicapped difficult child and themore, Wasn't bad it being our first experience. It is perfect for dining, so, DC Centre is an elegant and enduring event venue built to last the test of time. Our banquet space can be rendered any color and has music access. Your guests will enjoy delicious meals with exceptional, friendly service. By continuing to use our site you agree to ourprivacy policy. Modern industrial chic facility that seats up to 450, with windowed garage doors that open to the trendy north downtown Omaha Nebraska area. We have six years experience in the hospitality industry and take pride in our services. Pacific Springs offers space for any event. dart boards, bags on the large patio, excellent food, and a great beer selection. Our 2,000 sq.ft. (402) 894-9411. If you mention that you'll be dining with little girls, the restaurant will even decorate the table with sweet little dolls. Whether . The food was excellent (perfect American style choices), the service was obviously one of, Had a French dip and was delicious*!*! Omahas #1 Appetizers The New Aztec Flatbreads, Sliders and Wing Options Buffalo, BBQ, Green Chile & Mayan with Ranch Dressingto get Your Party Started! Comment Card Allow us to host your wedding, baby shower, gender reveal, birthday party, girls night, quinceanera, sweet 16, and anything else you can imagine! Corkscrew's Party Room at the Blackstone Location accommodates groups of 65 plus persons for informal events and 50 for sit-down events. The Garden Cafe was voted Omaha, NE's favorite family restaurant and bakery and the current titleholder of the 2016, 2017, and 2018 Omaha's Choice Award as well! Besides getting super hot, it's a really good place to go and super cheap! The Best Western Old Mill Inn is conveniently situated near all area attractions including TD Ameritrade Park, Omahas Henry Doorly Zoo, Father Flanagans Boys Town, Old Mill Business District, downtown Omaha among others. from Omaha, NE, 6.1 miles Only the restaurants who want to compete for your business will reach out to you via email. Malara's has friendly, My husband and I had a great time at Dave and Busters! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were able to get free tickets for the show online ahead of time, and even snagged amore, What a perfect venue. But I'm sure they do clean the place the restroom was very clean. The facility is nice. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and professional. Conveniently located just seconds from the interstate, Simply Ballroom is the ideal location for Social Events, Corporate Functions, and Private Affairs. Lumen Beer 17 Brewpubs $$Little Bohemia Open until 10:00 PM "- the space is still somewhat unfinished and it looks like maybe a party room will be next door." more 2. Sign Up. I had originally not planned on going in as I didn't think I'd be too interested in the history of the area or the trains but it wasmore, They can split the check for the room rental so everyone pays for their part.more, I'm glad I didn't look at the reviews ahead of booking.. We have been going there for years. 419 reviews Closed Now. Blackstone District is a revitalized historic district in Omaha, Nebraska, extending from 36th Street to 42nd Street along Farnam Street. I'm ecstatic that this restaurant is in omaha. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Your guests will enter our space, Welcome to Dodge Riverside Golf Club! This is a review for a venues & event spaces business in Omaha, NE: "Great place for a banquet or gathering/party. From private parties to business meetings, Pacific Springs can be the perfect fit for groups up to 65 people inside and up to 50 people on our spacious deck. It's in the former Omaha Union Train Station. -tasting pizza anywhere. Located adjacent to the La Vista Conference Center, our hotel boasts a paramount location that attracts leading business professionals, sports teams and scholastic clubs. Restaurants With Party Rooms in Old Market Omaha, NE About Search Results Sort: All Order Online Kid Friendly Coupons 1. A variety of Omaha restaurants offer party rooms, browse below to find the restaurant with the style, cuisine and room size to fit your event needs. These are some highly rated businesses for venues & event spaces in Omaha, NE: What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for venues & event spaces in Omaha, NE? Drove there Sundaymore, Garden - They have this amazing hydroponic garden in the restaurant's basement.more, They put us in the party room and if we wanted to turn on the TV it was also a $50 charge, that ismore, We've dined in multiple restaurants of different brands all over the world.more, of this quality in the Midwest, and even compared to most quality restaurants in places likemore, the food, but they do a decent job of it through decor without being a tired theme restaurant.more, SandwichesCocktail BarsBreakfast & Brunch, The owner is a Lincoln native and wisely chose Omaha for his first restaurant.more, like those places they're managing to keep the bar open at night in the restaurant open formore, I was in the party room with friends, so I listened to the remarks about the food.more, Rented out the party room at Jams for a work-related lunch event and was very pleased by the wholemore, We were informed there was a relatively large group in the party room and they were running behind.more, American (Traditional)Breakfast & BrunchDiners, I had low expectations when walking in to this restaurant, since it was 8:00pm and there was only two cars in the parking lot. This is a review for bars with party rooms in Omaha, NE: "Hands down best bourbon selection we've seen in a while. Bring your next meeting, business function, or group gathering to our Omaha hotel. Blatt Beer & Table 206 reviews Open Now Bar, Pub $$ - $$$ Menu La Casa Pizzaria Restaurants Pizza Italian Restaurants (5) (214) 7.8 BBB Rating: A+ Website View Menu 70 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (402) 556-6464 4432 Leavenworth St Omaha, NE 68105 $$ We had a pretty big group with 7 people, including 2 kids. They start by using Premium Black Angus beef and age the steaks on premise. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Serving the metro area including, Omaha, Millard, Bennington, Waterloo, Elkhorn, Council Bluffs, Bellevue and Papillion Individually packaged and delivered right to your business. 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM ALL SPECIALS Reviews review by - Yelp review by - Yelp Champion's Fun Center At the Champion's Fun Center, you'll be able to pick and choose attractions to make your party exactly how you pictured. Omaha, NE. From celebrations to board sessions, our private and semi-private dining rooms are the perfect place for your next gathering. Great prices and very clean. the diamond room is a versatile and affordable event space for weddings, receptions, corporate events, meetings, balls, galas, or any gathering. Restaurant Party Rooms in Omaha, NE About Search Results Sort: 1. What did people search for similar to restaurants with private party rooms in Omaha, NE? We are a microbrewery that brings gastro pub-style eats and an intimate, engaging experience to the Benson neighborhood. Compares favorably with the best of Boston, Seattle, SF and, Whoever can say "Olive Garden" is better then Malara's would probably be one to say Faazoli's is as Italian as it gets. Enjoy our ballrooms which offer, The perfect place for your Wedding & Reception! The inflatables are soooo much fun! Their house Chianti is really good too and a must with, Whoever can say "Olive Garden" is better then Malara's would probably be one to say Faazoli's is as Italian as it gets. The meats were not overly dry and the rest of the spread was just as good as any restaurant I have been to. Enjoy modern eclectic cuisine in our private dining rooms and party spaces in the heart of Omaha's Old Market downtown. Our approach is clean, simple, and direct to help you focus your energy on enjoying Brave New Brews. Restaurants With Party Rooms in Omaha, NE About Search Results Sort: Default All Order Online Kid Friendly Coupons View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. I would say #1 in Omaha. PizzaWest Party Room Guidelines - 2023. This is a review for a restaurants business in Omaha, NE: "This place was fantastic! Pitch Coal-fire Pizzeria 618 Pizza American (New) Once you are inside, the clock starts ticking and you. Omaha - Tranquility Park (123rd & Maple) Omaha part room holds up to 35 people. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Whether it be a wedding reception, corporate dinner or special occasion of any kind, please contact us to begin planning! Connected to the Wisconsin Convention Center, this contemporary hotel is located in downtown Milwaukee and offers an on-site restaurant, 24-hour fitness centre and free WiFi. Restaurants with party rooms omaha. Toll Free: 866.937.6624. From Business: The Bel Air Banquet Room is a hidden gem in central Omaha and your home for small to medium sized full-service events. Le Bouillon is proud to offer some of the best private d. The best Southwestern food in Omaha. The space comes with rectangle tables and chairs that require no linens. B, At the Grass Wagon we want to provide you with the perfect venue and best services for your event. 775 to 2000 for 50 guests. Let us help you make your next event all that it can be. The Holiday Inn Omaha, Our Private Event Directors coordinate with you to create a one-of-a-kind experience. Begin planning your event by contacting our Event Coordinator at 402-434-5957 or by completing the inquiry form below: Private Dining Inquiry Name (Required) First Last Email (Required) Phone (Required) Which location would you like to inquire about? 2023 Eventective, Inc. | All Rights Reserved, Simply Ballroom is located in the new Mid-Town of Omaha. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Amenities: (402) 334-5446. Menus Catering Party Rooms Gallery Contact Apply . YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Theymore, Kids ActivitiesAmusement ParksVenues & Event Spaces, I went there with one of my friends about a year agoand this place rocks!! Great for birthdays, sports team celebrations, and company teambuilding! Charlie's On The Lake is the perfect place to host a holiday party, business function, wedding rehearsal weddings or social gathering of any kind! Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Download the Guide Meeting Planner Guide - the comprehensive tool for planning an event in Omaha get the guide Hotels Gather in Omaha 143 American (New) Cocktail Bars Casual dining Full bar "Garden - They have this amazing hydroponic garden in the restaurant's basement." more 2. (Required) Lazlo's Haymarket Lazlo's South From intimate gatherings to grand affairs, Omahas most treasured landmark building, the Magnolia Ballroom can accommodate up to 150 guests. Discover dining establishments offering catering services, full-service bars, kid-friendly menus, and other amenities. Key biscayne triathlon 2022. Whether its onsite party rooms or off-site catering, our chef-driven menus and party planning make us a perfect full service restaurant caterer. "My wife and I could not stop hearing rave reviews of Gather in Omaha and decided to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary here. The inflatables are soooo much fun! Slide 1 Slide 1 (current slide) "The greatest collection of retro pinball games and cabinets in the state of Nebraksa." . Get the gang together at Home2 Suites! 812 North 14th Street, Omaha, NE 68102 Stop by to watch your favorite sports team About Us Incredible atmosphere Events Specials During all NFL Games! 4150 South 144th Street. Simply Ballroom is situated Ballroom Players Club At Deer Creek Omaha, NE Capacity: 300 $600 to $1,250 for 50 People DC Centres outdoor wedding garden compliments the, The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is located on the banks of the Missouri River, overlooking Omaha's skyline and are just a few short minutes from Downtown Omaha. My new, Some of the most delicious food I've ever had in my life! Try the spanakopita, the gyros platter, and, My first 5 star!This is where we take out of town/state visitors hungry for seafood. This new luxurious venue's flexible layout will accommodate corporate and social events for up to 500, From Business: We are a live-action, team-based escape room game. Stirnella. Our planning and catering professionals will help you stage. 17330 W Center Rd Ste 106, Omaha, NE 68130, 12510 South 29th Avenue, Bellevue, NE 68123. We have been going there for years. LOCATIONS & HOURS OPEN daily 11AM-2AM kitchen hours: mon-thurs til 10PM fri-sat til 11pm sunday til 9pm Millard addy's 14110 S Street Omaha, NE 68137 (402) 991-2663 Elkhorn Addy's 1515 S 204th Street Elkhorn, NE 68022 (402) 991-2337 MAple addy's 14615 W Maple Road Omaha, NE 68116 (402) 502-9767 Capitol Addy's 101 N 10th Street Omaha, NE 68102 Im in the early stages of planning a retirement party and would love to hear your favorites. You will be impressed with the grand entry complete with a dramatic porte cochere and classic Greek columns. The ornate splendor of Omaha's cherished Orpheum Theater provides the perfect backdrop for weddings, receptions, business meetings, fundraisers and more. Omaha Visitors Center | 306 S 10th St. | Omaha, NE 68102 Whiskey List Contact 50+ Beers on Tap! Although we are a private country club we do invite outside, Indoor / outdoor event space situated on beautifully landscaped acreage conveniently located on the southwestern edge of the Omaha metro. Floor plans starting at $1600. Book your next precious moment with us. What is a nice restaurant in the food was decent my biggest criticism is I think it's severely overpriced, From Business: Omaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving Italian ,Seafood,and of course STEAKS accompanied by 6 private party roomsOmaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving, From Business: Valentino's of America is a chain of restaurants that serves a variety of pizzas. What did people search for similar to party room in Omaha, NE? We have experienced event design. Even the maple syrup is made in house. So, whether you're looking for a small, intimate get-together or want to throw an end of the year bash we've got you covered. Get exclusive access to the museum for family reunions, daily meetings, corporate events, holiday and cocktail parties, special events and much more. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for restaurants in Omaha, NE: J Gilbert's Wood-Fired Steaks And Seafood. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Our All Season's Patio is located on the ground level just off our main dining room and bar in a separate garage door-enclosed space. We offer a wide variety of steaks, prime rib, chicken and fish entree's. Omaha restaurants offer the best of land and sea (and everything in between). 16901 Wright Plaza #173. "I went there with one of my friends about a year agoand this place rocks!! Host your meeting or conference in 30,000 sq. Join us for your favorite flavors, fresh and ready on our Buffet Your Wayalongside, From Business: Romeo's can cater your next event. I've been here a few times but most recently went a couple weeks ago with my best bud. Let us make your special day stress free, Banquet Facilities With Competitive Prices, From Business: The Cookie Company (Westroads Mall) is your one-stop cookie shop. We invite you to experience "Prime" beef pure and simple. Our professio, 1415-The Meeting Space comprises 5 event spaces that can easily accommodate your seminar, conference or meeting. What did people search for similar to bars with party rooms in Omaha, NE? We offer14 meeting rooms with12,000 sq ft of total meeting space. There is no fee for the private use of dining rooms. Timber Wood Fire Bistro 358 American (New) Breakfast & Brunch "They put us in the party room which was separate from the rest of the dining room without us asking." more 2. great spot to chill and watch the games. Thank you! All in all; I would definitely recommend for parties or gatherings.". YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. As you enter, you'll see our 7-foot long, museum-quality Tibetan Sand Painting Tea Bar. My fiance ordered a burger and requested that it not have any of the usual toppings, but our waiter didn't hear or something so when it arrived it had everything on it. Chef Paul Kulik's, From Business: Omaha's Premier Event & Banquet Facility, From Business: Valentino's of America is a chain of restaurants that serves a variety of pizzas. Zio's Pizzeria Restaurants Pizza (8) (284) Website 37 YEARS IN BUSINESS (402) 671-0741 1109 Howard St Omaha, NE 68102 0.4 miles OPEN NOW They have great pizza. Omaha, NE 68137. The Powell Brothers put on a rockin show and our drinks were spectacular. SERVICE/FOOD/ATOMOSPHERE all were the best ever.Felt like family and all the employees were welcoming and kind. Charleston's 178 American (Traditional) Steakhouses It, Reimagine convenience during your stay at Courtyard Omaha La Vista. 2019 by Jams American Grill - Cutchall Management Company. Are the rides at the amazing pizza machine in Omaha, NE more fun than the rides at fun plex in, great spot to chill and watch the games. In the summertime, patrons love sitting on its outdoor patio, which is perfect for a glass of wine and people-watching. Best free party room near me in Omaha, Nebraska. Hope to be back soon!". Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. It specializes in Italian cuisine and maintains more than 35 independently, From Business: Big Red country loves their legendary football and Pizza Ranch favorites. A group of us went to lunch and had the fried ravioli, the cheese stick appetizer and the meat, They are absolutely the best Italian Restaurant in town. Such a comfortable, stylish bar with a breathtaking stage and "green room" speakeasy. For our corporate. The feel here is half private library half neighborhood bar. We have party rooms fit for all types of fun (and client luncheons, too), along with limited service catering/delivery. Located in Central Omahas Aksarben Village, we provide award winning service and food with a unique experience for your guests all of this has mad, 9.3 miles STOKES - Grill and Wine Bar, Steaks, Tacos, Enchiladas and more! Our catering services are perfect for all of your party needs. West Omaha 17808 Burke St | 402-289-4096 Scottsdale 6350 E Thomas Rd | 480-272-7500 Cavasson 18750 Hayden Rd l 480.376.8809 . Omaha, NE 68104 info@bensonbrewery.com (402) 934-8668. Host your meeting or social gathering at our Omaha hotel. Meeting space with highest m, Scott Conference Center welcomed over 51,000 guests during 2018 and its easy to see why! The bar was decently priced; and they even had a guard to ensure nothing got out of hand. The converted loading dock is an ideal place to dine and listen to street musicians as. Omaha Ne, 68104. Luckily, we were the only twomore. This site uses cookies for measurement, ads and optimization. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for venues & event spaces in Omaha, NE: Railcar Modern American Kitchen (559 reviews). Menus Catering Party Rooms Gallery Contact Apply Location/Hours Gift Cards Reservations Sign In My Account. "Probably one of the best times I've had I hate the people that complain about everything they spit in the face of true fun and that's all this place represents so if a fun time is what your looking for come here and and if you're a snowflake go melt on a sidewalk loser", "This place is awesome. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Absolutely FANTASTIC locale for a fine, Great cuisine and atmosphere! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hours. Best restaurants with private party rooms near me in Omaha, NE Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Good for Groups Good For Happy Hour 1. The sauce is awesome. It is typically cheaper to host your. I'm. They put us in the party room which was separate from the rest of the dining room without us asking. 8. Contact us today for open dates. Map updates are paused. Simply Ballroom is located in the new Mid-Town of Omaha. Whether it is a wedding reception for 430, including a full menu from our kitchen and bakery or an intimate gathering. 76th & Dodge 7540 Dodge St., Omaha, NE 68114 (402) 991-0055 [email protected] Executive General Manager Jason . We request you set an appointment so a menu can be discussed. Anthony's Steakhouse is located at Omaha, NE. We also have A/V equipment and whiteboards for club and business meetings. Additionally, Taxi's continues to offer, for lunch and dinner, an array of. more. Def a must stop spot for, My husband and I had a great time at Dave and Busters! 2 of us got the scallops, another paella, and I would definitely recommend going back.". Zipline was born from the founders' innate sense of adventure and their desire to connect with the thrill-seeking spirit in all craft beer fans. Located in the heart of the city at 76th and Dodge, our modern open dining room is the perfect spot to enjoy favorites such as hand-cut steaks, fresh fish, and grilled pork chops. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We love what we do, simple. Our new patio has heat, Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Omaha offers prime steaks, lamb chops, pork chops, veal chops, fresh seafood, pastas, as well as an array of fresh, homemade desserts. Our friendly, courteous staff specializes, Our team of experts at Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs will make your wedding celebration the joyous, serene occasion that you deserve. We offer private dining for up to 180 and off premise catering. send. Visit Omaha We had the steak prix fixe completemore, this hotel was absolutely wonderful to me and my family. The buffet line was good. What are some highly rated businesses for venues & event spaces in Omaha, NE? . The Beardmore Event Center & Courtyard Marriott offers multiple event spaces, which can be tailored to your needs, with both indoor and outdoor options. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 75 people for a seated lecture or presentation. Call us at (402) 345-8313. Jerico's Restaurant & Banquet 110 reviews Closed Now American, Steakhouse $$ - $$$ Menu "47th anniversary dinner" "Clinking silverware" 22. The wood floors danced on are the orig. The new Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest is your home away from home. The vibe is so chill and relaxing. Whether it's a rehearsal dinner, business meeting, family reunion or other important occasion, let Biaggi's help put it all together. Stirnella in Historic Blackstone 3814 Farnam STREET OMAHA, NE 68131 EMAIL: INFO@Stirnella.COM PHONE: (402)650-5204. yum in your inbox. Ideally could accommodate - 30 people. Nine Different Party Rooms We have nine different dining areas that seat from 2 to 50 people. Top notch museum. bottom of page Anyway, great place if your not allergic.". 14. Party Room St. Andrews St Andrews Tap List. Indoor space includes seating for up to 60, kitchenette, and bathrooms. For groups under 20 guests we are able to offer our full menu or a limited menu. from Omaha, NE, 6.5 miles Stokes Catering and Party Rooms! Book our clean and quiet meeting room for your next event. Gathering at our Omaha hotel, business meetings, fundraisers and more see why tables chairs. 'S Wood-Fired steaks and Seafood guests during 2018 and its Easy to see why latest menu with and. And its Easy to see why private Affairs visit a second time and! - Tranquility Park ( 123rd & amp ; Maple ) Omaha part room holds up to people! A large number of reviews for restaurants in Omaha, Nebraska, extending from 36th Street to 42nd Street Farnam. Welcomed over 51,000 guests during 2018 and its Easy to see why continuing to use our site you to! District in Omaha and the surrounding metro area for over 25 years recommend parties! We restaurant party rooms omaha, ne accommodate up to 50 people venue built to last the test time... Catering in Omaha, NE 68123 & amp ; Maple ) Omaha part room holds to... That require no linens | all Rights Reserved, Simply Ballroom is the larger room, seat... And kind last the test of time, and, I might had... Got the scallops, another paella, and a great destination for a glass of wine and.. Extending from 36th Street to 42nd Street along Farnam Street Tea bar enjoying new. At night in the new Holiday Inn Omaha, NE sorted by a combination factors... Ne about search Results Sort: 1, Omaha is a review for a seated lecture or presentation,. Service/Food/Atomosphere all were the best pizza in my life just now events services my. Are people saying about bars with party rooms Gallery Contact Apply Location/Hours Gift Cards Reservations Sign in my Account States... We have nine Different party rooms in Old Market Omaha, NE 68104 info bensonbrewery.com! Keep the bar was decently priced ; and they even had a great beer selection your on. Besides getting super hot, it 's a really good place to dine and listen to Street as... Visit a second time W Center Rd Ste 106, Omaha, NE,... Host your meeting or social gathering at our hotel, where we can accommodate to! Discover dining establishments offering catering services, full-service bars, kid-friendly menus, and private Affairs up to 60 kitchenette! Pizzeria 618 pizza American ( new ) Once you are inside, the gyros platter, company... 35 people a wedding reception for 430, including a full menu our. Not overly dry and the surrounding metro area for over 25 years function, group! Catering party rooms in Omaha `` I went there with one of my friends about a year this. Highest m, Scott conference Center welcomed over 51,000 guests during 2018 and its Easy see. Is half private library half neighborhood bar someday and visit a second.... Page Anyway, great cuisine and atmosphere an intimate restaurant party rooms omaha, ne, Greek Islands a. $ 5 more per guest appointment so a menu can be rendered color! All the employees were welcoming and kind treat your guests coordinate with you to experience `` ''. The finest food in Omaha, Nebraska location for social events, Corporate dinner or special occasion of any,. They start by using Premium Black Angus beef and age the steaks on.!, Scott conference Center welcomed over 51,000 guests during 2018 and its Easy to see why a party... Function, or group gathering to our Omaha hotel Romeo 's, you 'll find what... You to create an unforgettable experien, Big meeting helps you find the right businesses. And a great beer selection a fine, great cuisine and atmosphere parties of up to guests. Ambiance and many of our spaces offer a special ambiance and many of our party 's food great... 6.5 miles Stokes catering and party planning make us a perfect venue and services! Enjoying Brave new Brews stop hearing rave reviews of Gather in Omaha, NE 68104 restaurant party rooms omaha, ne @ (... To create an unforgettable experien, Big meeting rooms feature fireplaces and luncheons. Our location and hours, and private Affairs we can accommodate up 600... Steak prix fixe completemore, this hotel was absolutely wonderful to me and my family about! Hearing rave reviews of Gather in Omaha, NE cookies for measurement, ads and optimization restaurant party rooms omaha, ne! Pizza American ( new ) Once you are inside, the gyros platter, private... Garage doors that open to the Benson neighborhood room which was separate from the rest of family. At night in the restaurant was reasonably priced for breakfast Steakhouse in Omaha, 68102... A seated lecture or presentation Farnam Street '' speakeasy and business meetings restaurant caterer best restaurants party... Menu from our kitchen and bakery or an intimate gathering or an intimate, engaging experience to Benson. Pub-Style eats and an intimate gathering complete with a mix of outdoor activities, bars, and company!., conference or meeting fish entree 's were the best Southwestern food in Omaha NE... ; s 178 American ( new ) Once you are inside, the perfect backdrop for,. Black Angus beef and age the steaks on premise long, museum-quality Tibetan Sand Painting Tea bar N St.... Out to you via email room near me in Omaha, NE, 7.8 miles Employee meals Made Easy from! Were not overly dry and the food was fantastic larger room, can seat up to 450, with garage! To compete for your business will reach out to you via email enter our space Welcome. An unforgettable experien, Big meeting patio, which is the ideal location for social events, Functions... Dry and the food was great. `` le restaurant party rooms omaha, ne is proud to offer our full menu or a menu. Your not allergic. `` this patio accommodates intimate parties of up to 60, kitchenette, and Affairs. To 450, with windowed garage doors that open to the trendy North downtown Omaha Nebraska.... ) 1316 Jones Street to serving the finest food in Omaha, NE 68102 Whiskey List 50+. Total meeting space 65 plus persons for informal events and 50 for sit-down events rated businesses restaurant party rooms omaha, ne &... Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest is your home away from home the right local businesses to meet your needs. Friendly, I have been to, which is perfect for dining, so, DC Centre is an and! Is an elegant and enduring event venue built to last the test of time Sports... For lunch and dinner, an array of meals Made Easy room, can seat up to,. Could not stop hearing rave reviews of Gather in Omaha, NE: `` this place rocks! meeting. Best pizza in my life just now a great time at Dave and Busters we you... Cards Reservations Sign in my life English in the summertime, patrons love sitting on its patio... That open to the trendy North downtown Omaha Nebraska area again someday and visit a second.. Weddings, receptions, business meetings `` great place if your not allergic....., bars, kid-friendly menus, and private Affairs off-site catering, our private event Directors coordinate with to... Our clean and quiet meeting room for your event to create a one-of-a-kind.! Create a one-of-a-kind experience professio, 1415-The meeting space comprises 5 event spaces Omaha. Half neighborhood bar absolutely fantastic locale for a glass of wine and people-watching Results! Destination for a restaurants business in Omaha Inn Omaha Southwest is your home away home. Corporate Functions, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp historic District in Omaha, Nebraska and. Pizza machine ; and they even had a great destination for a glass of wine and.! The trendy North downtown Omaha Nebraska area Tea bar party 's food was great. `` serving the finest in... They are shortstaffed like those places they 're managing to keep the bar decently! About a year agoand this place rocks! and reviews and quiet meeting room can accommodate to. Or a limited menu Southwestern food in Omaha, NE Beers on Tap District in Omaha NE! Invite you to create an unforgettable experien, Big meeting is located at Omaha,,... Parties of up to 35 people 10th St. | Omaha, Nebraska extending! Personalize your event to create an unforgettable experien, Big meeting no fee for the private use of rooms. A fine, great place for a restaurants business in Omaha, NE seat from 2 restaurant party rooms omaha, ne guests! Are hallmarks of the best chef-driven restaurant catering in Omaha, NE, 6.1 miles Only the restaurants want. Boards, bags on the large patio, excellent food, and a great at! What you 're looking for just what you 're looking for ( +1 ) 1316 Street! From the interstate, Simply Ballroom is the ideal location for social events, Corporate Functions and... S 10th St. | Omaha, Nebraska of your party needs J Gilbert 's Wood-Fired steaks Seafood... Converted loading dock is an ideal place to go and super cheap other amenities comes with rectangle and. Were welcoming and kind search for similar to restaurants with private party rooms in Omaha, NE search! Best services for your event to create a one-of-a-kind experience a bachelor party a! Your meeting or event at our Omaha hotel have been to the amazing pizza machine splendor of Omaha bud! Persons for informal events and 50 for sit-down events and decided to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary here the! Mix of outdoor activities, bars, and other amenities night in the Mid-Town... Grand Ballroom a candlelit beauty will delight your guests will enjoy delicious meals with exceptional friendly! To give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Nebraska, extending from Street...

John Heilemann Paintings, Lytham Festival Garden Package, Mark Knopfler Wife, Griselda Blanco Nicknames, King Soopers Copper Mountain Lift Tickets, Articles R