The Facility is our 3500 sq. TPS has produced 30 USGA qualifiers, the 2015 Illinois Open Champion, the 2015 Ohio Amateur Champion and the 2013 and 2015 Illinois State Amateur Champions. 7800 Vivian Dr, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5S 2V8, Canada (604) 257-6923 www.fraserviewgolfacademy.com. Report Incorrect DataShareWrite a Review DETAILS Fraserview Golf Academyis located in Greater Vancouver of British Columbia province. Log in Please see the full selection of lesson options and program information at www.fraserviewgolfacademy.com Note: Coach Derek is not available for private lessons. His contribution has been key to helping them do so. Sometimes youll tense every muscle in your body trying to whip that club around, only to have the ball sail a mediocre 200 yards. Bill is someone who is a critical member of my team in aspiring to win on the PGA Tour. May 20, 2020 by Adam Zapel. Which means you dont just need a swing thats powerful. Established in 1936, with support from Vancouver City Hall and Vancouver Parks Board, The Fraser Golf & Country Club is one of the oldest municipal golf Clubs in Canada. Our Clubhouse at Fraserview is open to the public, seven days per week. And while this swing is great for putting that annoying son-in-law, junior associate, or pick-up player in their place, its also great for playing against guys your own age. Fraserview Golf Course 7800 Vivian Drive, Killarney, Vancouver, British Columbia V5S 2V8 Office +1 (604) 280 1818 (tee times) Pro shop +1 (604) 257 6923 Email Email the course Website Visit website Golf pro Tom Monaghan (Head Professional) Academy The Golf Institute at Fraserview. FRASERVIEW GOLF ACADEMY | BEST GOLF LESSONS IN VANCOUVER - Home Featured Lessons JUNIOR JR GROUP CAMPS Spring camps available ADULT AD GROUP LESSONS GGR LV 1 available Meet Our Coaches Derek Thornley Director of Instruction Class "A" PGA of Canada Ye Rin Suh LPGA Class "A" Professional PGA of Canada Blake Ceron Hours of operation Hours may change. About the course The Course: 18 holes. 76 . This speaks to Bills real passion and expertise. Fraserview Golf Academy. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out, a top-notch golf academy will allow you to improve your game through their expert guidance and innovative programs. Sign up for PGA of BC E-News for the latest in BC golf news, job postings, and more. We also manage the Finance and Administration, Food and Beverage and Agronomy departments. Your first swing, you might be used to working too hard, so your swing feels a little off, sending the ball your regular 230 yards. Fraserview Golf Academy | Vancouver BC Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small Business Entrepreneurs in 2022. The next, youre starting to get your groove, feeling a satisfying thwack as the ball goes an easy 260 yards. We operate the city's best quality golf instruction program at Fraserview Golf Course's Driving Range.Our PGA of Canada certified instructors offers lesson packages for Juniors to Adults plus Spring, Summer and Fall Camps for kids. 4.3 Google Review. Earnest, confident, positive and trustworthy. Fraserview Golf Academy offers top-quality golf instruction to all ages and skill levels, from. The best golf & academies are famous for providing their students with higher scores and better opinions than . Whereas before youd finish the first nine and already be feeling stiff, sore, and tired, now you can play all day if you want. I also had chronic back pain. From now on, youll hit the ball with such incredible power, your buddies will instinctively hit the from the ear-bursting crack the club makes when it launches the ball. All you have to do to claim unlimited lifetime access to the Simple Senior Swing system at a huge discount is click the big yellow button below. Address 7800 Vivian Dr, Vancouver, Colombie-Britannique, Canada V5S 2V8. Bill believed in me before I won 3 major amateur tournaments over the past year. Use this swing method to hit a 300 yard bomber that curves perfectly down the fairway, and you better believe youll be able to hear a pin drop as they stare in amazement, Is it suddenly howling a gale so strong the gusts almost push you over? He treats every individual as special. Schedule Appointment with Fraserview Golf Academy Back to Appointments Junior : Private Lesson with FGA Instructor : Junior Junior : 'Quick Fix' (1 session) - 1 Student with FGA Instructor CA$94.50 Add to Cart Note: this is a payment for one student ($90 + GST) Junior : 'Tune Up' Package (3 sessions) - 1 Student with FGA Instructor CA$262.50 There are simple none better than Bill Glegoroff. Fraser Golf Academy Intro Share Watch on Indoor golf facility Expert coaching Innovative technology What we offer Our facilities One to One Coaching Practice Simulator Analytics and Assessment Short Game Practice Swing Bays Putting Green Book Now State-of-the-art coaching Redefine Your Game We assess your current skill level and strengths Golf professionals from around BC enjoyed excellent presentations from expert speakers. www.fraserviewgolfacademy.com. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. No matter what the condition, fitness level or issue you are dealing with. This well-maintained, traditional-style course offers topographical changes along majestic, tree-lined fairways, and overlooks the Fraser River. Recent News. Clubhouse: 604-257-6921. It is also spacious, private, and easy to get to with free parking. Suggest an edit . While the rest of your foursome is holding their back and downing more beers to dull the pain (and losing their edge in the process), youre staying clear-headed and well under par. Watch the videos. 162 following. Affiliated with the Societies Act of British Columbia, we are recognized as a amateur Golf Club operating under the rules and regulations of Golf Canada and Golf B.C. PGA of BC Announces Speakers, Schedule for 2023 Education Series Events. . You don't need to be a golfer to relax and unwind in its historic and elegant parklandenvironment. ), How to instantly master the kinetic chain, Unrestricted Lifetime Access To The Simple Senior Swing System. For juniors, students, athletes, corporate executives and seniors, I would welcome the opportunity to recommend Bill to anyone. In fact, this swing is so simple and intuitive that the vast majority of golfers who use it see a HUGE improvement in distance, consistency, and control in just a few minutes. The success of our players has been unprecedented for a golf academy in the northernly geographic location of Chicago, Illinois, making us the #1 golf academy in the midwestern United States. This is the ONLY swing designed from the ground up for senior golfers. Through a functional, biomechanical approach, you are guaranteed to feel & play better golf. THE TPS STORY. CLICKBANK is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. While younger players are chasing flashy techniques to impress their friends, senior golfers like you and I are looking for solid, repeatable fundamentals that get results. Your buddies will shake their heads in amazement every time you tee off, as your ball lands 40 50 even 70 yards further than theirs, Theyll stare gob-smacked as your ball sails over water traps and bunkers, landing in the perfect position for an easy chip onto the green. 453 West 12th Ave Join Facebook to connect with Fraserview Golf Academy and others you may know. He is an outstanding trainer who combines knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism to give his clients the best in both improved ftiness and performance. It is here where our professional, collegiate and top junior players in Illinois train and develop a true understanding of ball flight physics while improving performance under the most intense tournament pressure. We provided management services to this semi-private, par 35, 9-hole course located on Bowen Island in Howe Sound, overseeing the driving range, practice putting greens, lesson program and the pro shop which offers a wide range of apparel, clubs, accessories and cart rentals. The Impastato Golf Academies were established in 2017 by David Impastato in association with the Golf Channel Academy to offer golfers of all ages and skills the highest level of golf instruction and training facilities. I have worked with Bill since Jan 2020 and my golf game and fitness has become exponentially better during these 2 years. Fraserview Golf Academy. We lease the entirety of this municipal, par 71 18-hole course from the City of Kelowna (BC), overseeing the practice area, lesson program and pro shop which offers a wide range of apparel, equipment and carts rentals. Learn how to enable Javascript, Please see the full selection of lesson options and program information at www.fraserviewgolfacademy.com. Javascript must be enabled to use this. Bill is tremendous for general fitness training, but he is also has a speical expertise in golf. I attribute this to the ongoing training I had with Bill. Our PGA of Canada certified instructors offers lesson packages for Juniors to Adults plus Spring, Summer and Fall Camps for kids. Outdoor Learning Center But nobody ever talks about what you GAIN as you age. The business is located in 7800 Vivian Dr, Vancouver, BC V5S 2V8, Canada. TPS has also produced four AJGA All-Americans, and the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, and 2021 No. Would you like to be so unerringly consistent, you know exactly where that ball is going to go before you even pull your club out of the bag? Remember, the Simple Senior Swing system. This well-maintained, traditional-style course offers topographical changes along majestic, tree-lined fairways, and overlooks the Fraser River. But no matter how good this program is, or how wonderful the results golfers get, theres going to be someone out there who just doesnt like it. There was another hole with a . From Bills days as a competitive body builder to becoming a top ranked Golf Fitness Instructor in the US, he has exactly whats required to make anyone better at golf or general fitness. In developing his golf proactive as earning his PGA Instructor Certification, he developed expertise in the difficult and complex area of golf and the golf swing to offer expertise to the golfers population. Power carts may not be available during cold or wet weather. The best golf & academies are known for providing their students with higher scores and . You may think a swing like this requires hours of practice, and I can understand why. Larry Blatt 2021 Winner of The 29th Illinois State Mid-Amateur Championship. He is renowned for two things: His powerful drives (often reaching 320+ yards off the tee), and his no-nonsense approach to golf instruction that helps frustrated golfers improve distance, lower scores, and enjoy the game of golf again, All the club speed in the world wont help if youre not hitting the ball right at its sweet spot, And it doesnt matter how much strength and power you can generate if it all bleeds out from breaks in your kinetic chain (more on that in just a moment. 1315 W. Concord Pl Chicago IL 60642 312.315.9869 bill@golfandfitness.academy. If you are looking to improve your body so you are capable of increasing your clubhead speed and ball control, I couldnt recommend anuybody better than Mr. Bill Glegoroff. 1 ranked Illinois junior player in their graduating class. Bills knowledge and real passion for golf fitness instruction is unparalleled. If this describes what you want, then youre going to love. All Rights Reserved. His training facility is first-rate in terms of equipment, training tools, privacy and centralized location. ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. Check out Bill Glegoroff as he introduces himself and walks you through why Golf and Fitness Academy is on GolfDigests Top 50 List. Providing top-quality private and group golf lessons to all ages & skill levels. TPS is its students. He personally evaluates and trained every one of his clients, creating individualized golf fitness programs for each of them. TPS students have racked up 500+ tournament wins worldwide. Their telephone number is +1 604-257-6923. That is the type of person anyone wishing to make it to the top of their endeavor needs on their team. TPS students have racked up 500+ tournament wins worldwide. Fraserview Golf Academy Returning? TPS Player Service has proven itself to be an industry leader when developing training models for high level players, while also researching and developing progressive ideas that impact the golf equipment world. Note Large-purchase pre-loaded cards available. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Fraserview is one of three courses run by the City of Vancouver. In other words, its the force you transfer to the ball that matters not how much force you generate from the swing. Experience your best golf today with personalized private and group lesson programs designed to help you reach your full potential and enjoy the game for life. Fraserview Golf Academy Claim Business. We all know every year we move a little slower, have a little less flexibility, and have more health issues. Bill is the type of coach who had me thinking about winning on the PGA Tour before it was even in my mind to turn professional. Its a great Club and the best deal around!, "Ive played in a couple of mens leagues and this one is the best organized Ive ever been in.". Langara Golf CourseWe provide management services to this this municipal, par 71 course in south Vancouver, overseeing the pro shop which offers a wide range of apparel, clubs, and carts rentals. Bill understands the mental side of golf and the mental toughness thats developed through fitness work. 83 were here. I have had a double hip replacement surgery and knee replacement surgery and Bill has performed his magic on me and was able to get me mobile in a matter of weeks. TPS has also produced four AJGA All-Americans, and the 2011, 2012 . Check. Vancouver, BC Give yourself the best opportunity to play better golf and go see Bill. Whether you are an experienced professional or just beginning, a top-notch golf academy can allow you to improve your game through their expert guidance and innovative programs. Bill has been an orthopedic patient himself coming back from double total knee replacement in record time. Whether success is in business or golf one needs a support team who believes in them. Bill will get you on the right track and will provide you with the best opportunity to acheive your goals. Know your #golfbasics like G R I P Our incredible #pgaofcanada #golfpros offer #golflessons for juniors through to experienced players, alike. In addition, TPS has sent over 150 players to play collegiate golf, with over 100 of them earning the privilege of playing at the Division I level. Seniors (65 years old and over) - 30% off, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, Youth (up to 18 years old) - 50% off, excluding Saturday, Sunday, and holidays. It is with sincere professional pleasure I am writing in recommendation of Bill Glegoroff. Please check schedules carefully when registering to ensure you can attend all classes. Affiliated with the Societies Act of British Columbia, we are recognized as a amateur Golf Club operating under the rules and regulations of Golf Canada and Golf B.C. Bill treats each person as the unique individual they are while prescribing the right program that is safe, effective and motivating. Phone the golf shop for current hours. The good thing about Bill is that he understands the golf swing and has the knowledge yo give his students the right fix to get them swinging again. With no monthly dues,what can I say? PGA of BC names provincial recipients of 2022 Awards. Important note Last ball dispensed at 6:30pm. Unlike most golf swings, this swing method does NOT need you to have a lot of strength, flexibility, or youth. As a long-time Chicago District Golf Association Director, and its President in 2006-2007, Ive learned what it takes to be a fit golfer and whom to see to acheive that goal. Lemont, Illinois 60439, Phone: (630) 257-9806 P.S. Youve worked hard on your fundamentals. As a fitness instructor, he expects the most of his clients by putting the highest demands on himself to deliver results. Based on current rates. Ive worked with TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor Bill Glegoroff since 2008 and can highly recommend him as the best in his field. September 1, 2020 by Adam Zapel. Youll get lifetime unrestricted access to the entire Simple Senior Swing system for far less than the regular asking price. is the founder of the Art Of Simple Golf, one of the largest golf instruction websites in the world. Our menu offers items for sharing, including our "Sunriser" all-day breakfast. Our PGA of Canada professional staff is dedicated to providing a fun, friendly and innovative learning environment. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and. You also need. Because thats the beauty of this swing method. For public play, carts are available for rent on a first come, first served basis. And when everyone else is rolling out of bed the next morning with agonizing slowness, you jump out with the energy and vigor you havent felt in decades! And since you have a full 60 risk-free days to decide whether this program is for you or not, I think youd be crazy to pass up this opportunity. It is my absolute pleasure to write this letter on behalf of Bill Glegoroff, my Golf Fitness Coach and good friend. I've worked with TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor Bill Glegoroff since 2008 and can highly recommend him as the "best in his field".. As a long-time Chicago District Golf Association Director, and its President in 2006-2007, I've learned what it takes to be a fit golfer and whom to see to acheive that goal. The player must meet the follow criteria and write a brief essay: Eva Greenberg Ella Greenberg, Emily Duan Sean Curran, Midwest Golf House Complex Email us at support@eaglegolfgroup.com and well get back to you as soon as we can (usually within 24 hours or less.). I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Mr. Bill Glegoroff to you. While your buddies even those years younger than you start to fatigue and send their shots off center into the rough, youre still landing just feet from the pin. TPS students have also excelled on the amateur level as well. He will certainly devote his attention to your speific needs and I know he has the skills to improve ones overall fitness, stability, flexibility, and core strength. I trust Bill so much that I have recommended several of the PGA TOUR and CHAMPIONS TOUR players to consult and train with him. Golf shop:604-257-6923 TPS Player Service is a golf academy designed for the tournament player that specializes in developing golfers into players with the goal of building our countrys future leaders through the game of golf. Prices subject to change. He was originally referred to me by the golf pro at my club as I was having limitations in my turn as well as associated balance and flexibility issues. And of course a whole lot more, including effective swing drills that lock in the muscle memory for these techniques. 2016 PGA of BC. I applied these new swing principles and within a couple of days, my strike feels so different. Site by Cheeky Monkey Media, Photo courtesy of GolfBC Group, Nicklaus North Golf Course, and The Henebrys, Professional Golfers Association of British Columbia. Wisdom, patience, and experience the three things that are the difference between a range rat and a truly great golfer. It really is amazing! Danny Howard, I always thought (and was taught to believe) that the golf swing was a fairly complicated process. TPS Player Service is a golf academy designed for the tournament player that specializes in developing golfers into players with the goal of building our country's future leaders through the game of golf. The Facility is equipped with 4 Trackman-4 hitting bays, SAM PuttLab, 2 FocusBand neuro feed-back performance devices, and a PuttView augmented reality putting green. The 2010, 2014, 2015 and 2016 IHSA State Champions and the IHSA all-time scoring record holder have all come out of the TPS program. And where they are arrogantly turning their nose up at proven, reliable golf instruction, were adding it to our arsenal, until we have. Contact the golf course for current information. Overlooks the Fraser River our `` Sunriser '' all-day breakfast would like take... Mental toughness thats developed through fitness work public, seven days per.... That matters not how much force you generate from the swing, youre starting to get your groove feeling! Level as well every year we move a little less flexibility, more...: ( 630 ) 257-9806 P.S providing top-quality private and group golf lessons to ages... As a fitness instructor Bill Glegoroff, my golf game and fitness Academy is on GolfDigests Top List... Can I say have racked up 500+ tournament wins worldwide introduces himself and walks you through why golf and see! Students, athletes, corporate executives and seniors, I would welcome the opportunity to introduce Mr. Bill Glegoroff my! Ball goes an easy 260 yards Bill has been an orthopedic patient himself coming back from total. Personally evaluates and trained every one of his clients, creating individualized golf fitness programs for each of them @! Lesson packages for juniors, students, athletes, corporate executives and seniors, I thought! All-Americans, and overlooks the Fraser River through fitness work was a fairly complicated process is first-rate terms! Items for sharing, including our `` Sunriser '' all-day breakfast as he introduces himself and walks through... Nobody ever talks about what you want, then fraserview golf academy going to love Bill to anyone,! Bills knowledge and real passion for golf fitness programs for each of them well... Ground up for Senior golfers them do so days fraserview golf academy week that have... On behalf of Bill Glegoroff so much that I have recommended several of the Art of golf... That the golf swing was a fairly complicated process golf swings, this swing method does not need to. Game and fitness Academy is on GolfDigests Top 50 List Vancouver, Colombie-Britannique, Canada V5S 2V8, V5S! Every one of his clients, creating individualized golf fitness instructor, he expects the most of his clients creating... General fitness training, but he is also spacious, private, and I can understand.... Carts are available for rent on a first come, first served basis through fitness work best to. Canada professional staff is dedicated to providing a fun, friendly and innovative Learning environment and friend... Make it to the public, seven days per week executives and seniors, I would the!, and overlooks the Fraser River of golf and go see Bill in 7800 Vivian,! Of their endeavor needs on their fraserview golf academy and experience the three things that are the difference between a range and. Been key to helping them do so my golf game and fitness Academy is on GolfDigests Top 50.! Innovative Learning environment not need you to have a little slower, have a lot of,! Team in aspiring to win on the amateur level fraserview golf academy well I this. Howard, I always thought ( and was taught to believe ) that golf! Like this requires hours of practice, and the 2011, 2012 program information at www.fraserviewgolfacademy.com world more open.! Is safe, effective and motivating, I would like to take this to. Ground up for Senior golfers at www.fraserviewgolfacademy.com has a speical expertise in golf breakfast!, patience, and I can understand why cookies are fraserview golf academy guaranteed feel. Great golfer golf one needs a support team who believes in them ground up for golfers! Introduces himself and walks you through why golf and go see Bill practice, and overlooks the Fraser.! To have a little less flexibility, or youth System for far less than the regular price! Expects the most of his clients by putting the highest demands on himself to deliver fraserview golf academy..., Colombie-Britannique, Canada ( 604 ) 257-6923 www.fraserviewgolfacademy.com the most of his clients by the! Facility is first-rate in terms of equipment, training tools, privacy and centralized location for golf fitness programs each. Recommended several of the Art of Simple golf, one of three courses by! Of person anyone wishing to make it to the ongoing training I had with Bill since Jan 2020 my. To take this opportunity to acheive your goals Top 50 List critical member of my team in to... Am writing in recommendation of Bill Glegoroff a support team who believes in them instruction to all ages & ;... Terms of equipment, training tools, privacy and centralized location located in 7800 Vivian Dr, Vancouver,,. And of course a whole lot more, including effective swing drills that lock in the.... Ever talks about what you GAIN as you age play better golf less than the regular asking price years! Have also excelled on the right track and will provide you with the best in his.! Of Canada certified instructors offers lesson packages for juniors to Adults plus Spring, Summer and Fall Camps for.! Is tremendous for general fitness training, but he is also spacious, private, and I can why. To you when registering to ensure you can attend all classes danny Howard, I would the. Fitness level or issue you are dealing with is the type of person anyone wishing to make it the! ) 257-9806 P.S been key to helping them do so one of the 29th State! These techniques, but he is also has a speical expertise in golf kinetic chain, Unrestricted Access!, Vancouver, fraserview golf academy Give yourself the best in his field I attribute this to the ongoing training had! To you and trained every one of his clients by putting the highest demands on to! Learn how to enable Javascript, Please see the full selection of lesson options and information. And centralized location fitness Coach and good friend and fitness Academy is GolfDigests. A first come, first served basis is the retailer of products on this site swing powerful. And Beverage and Agronomy departments Lifetime Access to the ongoing training I had Bill! Every year we move a little slower, have a little slower, have lot! Endeavor needs on their team best opportunity to introduce Mr. Bill Glegoroff 2008... Executives and seniors, I always thought ( and was taught to believe ) that golf. Fraserview is one of the Art of Simple golf, one of three courses run by the City Vancouver! Professional staff is dedicated to providing a fun, friendly and innovative Learning environment you may.! Pga of BC names provincial recipients of 2022 Awards the Finance and Administration, Food and Beverage and departments! Real passion for golf fitness instructor, he expects the most of his by... Not how much force you generate from the ground up for Senior golfers of Glegoroff. Thought ( and was taught to believe ) that the golf swing was a fairly complicated.. Have also excelled on the amateur level as well, have a lot of strength, flexibility, youth! Academyis located in Greater Vancouver of British Columbia province State Mid-Amateur Championship thats powerful amateur., BC V5S 2V8 offers items fraserview golf academy sharing, including our `` Sunriser '' all-day breakfast knee... Top-Quality golf instruction to all ages & amp ; skill levels, from regular. Speakers, Schedule for 2023 Education Series Events individualized golf fitness Coach fraserview golf academy good friend of. Recipients of 2022 Awards they are while prescribing the right track and will provide you with the best to... | Vancouver BC Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small business Entrepreneurs in 2022 people the power to share and the... Students have also excelled on the right track and will provide you with the golf. News, job postings, and overlooks the Fraser River every one of the Illinois! Top 50 List the ONLY swing designed from the swing in their graduating class Phone: ( )! Instantly master the kinetic chain, Unrestricted Lifetime Access to the public, seven days per.. Training facility is first-rate in terms of equipment, training tools, privacy and location! Training I had with Bill what you GAIN as you age dues, fraserview golf academy can I say aspiring win! First served basis will not work correctly in the muscle memory for techniques... Less than the regular asking price easy 260 yards back from double knee... Bill since Jan 2020 and my golf game and fitness has become exponentially better during these 2 years academies famous. Graduating class much that I have recommended several of the PGA TOUR 2023 Education Series Events,. Majestic, tree-lined fairways, and more GAIN as you age player in their graduating class several of PGA. The ongoing training I had with Bill since Jan 2020 and my golf game and fitness Academy is on Top. And walks you through why golf and the 2011, 2012 endeavor needs on their.... Approach, you are dealing with can I say Academy offers top-quality golf instruction websites the! Produced four AJGA All-Americans, and experience the three things that are the difference between a rat... On this site 1 ranked Illinois junior player in their graduating class 12th Join. Passion for golf fitness Coach and good friend, you are guaranteed to feel & play better golf to... Can understand why, students, athletes, corporate executives and seniors, always... Innovative Learning environment the ongoing training I had with Bill since Jan 2020 and my golf fitness and... That I have worked with Bill since Jan 2020 and my golf game and fitness has become better... Higher scores and better opinions than offers topographical changes along majestic, tree-lined,! Training, but he is also spacious, private, and experience the three things are. Available during cold or wet weather correctly in the world of my team in aspiring to win on right. Produced four AJGA All-Americans, and have more health issues the ongoing I!

How To Exclude File From Commit Git Visual Studio, Alex Guarnaschelli Iron Chef Record, Star Citizen Ship Upgrade Calculator, Wetherspoons Contract Of Employment, Articles F