. Its easy to predict his income, but its much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. Aedan Duckworth exits Hollyoaks for an unknown reason, with his character due to be recast. Tardiness or addiction is a different story, as attested by Stephanie Davis' rehiring (before she left again - talk about spitting in the face of somebody who took a chance on you). If it was something that could easily be resolved, I'm sure they would have done that without recasting in the first place. A new face has been playing Ollie Morgan in Hollyoaks, after former actor Aedan Duckworth made a hasty exit from the soap. The reason for Aedans exit hasnt been revealed. Blind Item! I doubt they're going to switch back to the old one. His recent appearances consists Harlen Cobens new drama 'The Five', which he quoted was an 'amazing experience' and 'Bens Story(Royal Navy advert) '.He is currently undertaking the GCSE Drama course at . Duckworth will be replaced by newcomer Gabriel Clark in the role of Ollie. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black. The worlds population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It Wasn't Me" by Shaggy. Were currently in process of confirming all details such as Aedan Duckworths height, weight, and other stats. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Hollyoaks recasts Ollie Morgan as . Hollyoaks star Sarah Jayne Dunn has spoken out about the recasting of Ollie Morgan. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates. It's very strange that he would be re-cast when the actor appeared in a flashforward scene and the character didn't have a proper on-screen departure. Don't miss out on the biggest soaps gossip! why did aeden leave hollyoaks why did aeden leave hollyoaks Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. "He's struggling, because Brooke was carrying a baby, and she's only very young herself she isn't the person he can turn to at the moment," he admitted. If youd like to join in, please sign in or register. The Channel 4 soap's recent flashforward episode showed Ollie at rock bottom, crying while slumped in a toilet cubicle with a bag of drugs. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Digital Spy participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. 123k Followers, 994 Following, 73 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aedan Duckworth (@aedanduckworthhh) aedanduckworthhh. After Ollies abuse was uncovered by his friend Brooke (Talia Grant), alongside one of Busters other victims Brody (Adam Woodward), the pair report Buster to authorities. Scenes shot more recently showed Ollie's loved ones. I'd have thought if someone experienced racism, they'd say so especially with the Black Lives Matter being prominent Hmmm. Aedan Duckworth, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Liverpool on Saturday, February 10, 2001. Digital Spy participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. That wouldn't have bothered me as much if there had been a lot of time between the recasts but it was like a couple months. He was born on 10 February, 2001, in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. I heard the racism rumours but also heard he simply didnt renew his contract due to covid fears. "He needs someone else's opinion because he's trying to win over Brooke, but he can't really speak to her about it. "[Leaving his child] was absolutely awful for him, devastating," the actor explained. Primary Income source TV Actor (profession). Why has Aedan Duckworth left Hollyoaks? Ollie made a hasty exit in Monday's episode (September 21) in scenes which were filmed before lockdown. It also hasn't been . Damon agreed to continue to visit his dad if he apologised to him for abusing the boys. Registered in England. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. He worked well with Imran and to be honest there was no chemistry with Brooke but I don't think she would work well with many characters, I would prefer to see Brooke on her own concentrating on her studies as she always seemed more feisty and independent rather than someone who wanted a boyfriend. After Buster apologised, Brody told Ollie what happened and he was determined to get an apology from Buster as well. Im telling you now, youre going to have to do a lot more than just sorry., Hollyoaks currently airs new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on Channel 4. Maybe Aedan didnt want to come back due to COVID-19? Alabama gymnastics coach Dana Duckworth resigned from her position after eight years leading the program, the university announced Thursday afternoon . Aedan Duckworth (TV Actor) was born on the 10th of February, 2001. The one thing that makes me think hes been sacked rather than quit is this year is not the year to quit a job unless hes decided actings not for him as its not like theres jobs he can just walk into at the moment. Scenes airing last December teased huge storylines to come for 2020, with the end result airing the same time a year on. I saw on another forum someone suggested that Taila Grant posted something on Instagram about an abuser. Digital Spy now has a newsletter sign up to get it sent straight to your inbox. He's trying to look to other people, his dad for example.". Registered in England. Former Duckworth assistant and Alabama gymnast Gina Quinlan was named interim coach as the search for Duckworth's successor begins. Sep 25, 11:01. . We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. It's just absolutely awful for him.". Aedan Duckworth has now revealed that Ollie isn't the only one who is dealing with some mobility issues - his own real-life injury had to be written into the Channel 4 soap. It is a domain having .com.tw Read more news, spoilers and gossip on our Hollyoaks homepage. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Aedan Duckworth is no longer appearing in Hollyoaks and his role has been recast. Hollyoaks has got previous with this in turning straight characters gay after the actor came out (Ste and Doug spring to mind). in 2021. Aedans birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. Follow. (I dont use it). A spokesperson confirmed to Digital Spy : "Aedan Duckworth is no longer appearing in Hollyoaks and his . Emma Willis husband Matt in tears as he makes heartbreaking confession about being a terrible father, Lisa Marie Presley funeral plans shared as sad new details surrounding her death emerge, Prince Harry news: Peter Andre launches attack on royal for throwing family under bus as he boycotts book, Harry and Meghan issued warning over their reaction to Jeremy Clarksons apology, Prince Harry news: Royals drunken night with Page 3 girl in Vegas revealed, Princess Kate thinks Meghan drove wedge between Harry and royals, source claims, Coronation Street teases huge love triangle as one resident makes huge sacrifice to protect another, Coronation Street dog Schmeichel and other soap pets who stole the show. Jorgie Porter to return to Hollyoaks for 25th anniversary, Olise scores last-gasp leveller for Palace against Man United, Five-star Leeds outclass Cardiff in FA Cup replay, Wednesday's Soaps: Coronation Street, Emmerdale, EastEnders, Hollyoaks. REPORTING POSTS Another reminder. Duckworth led the Crimson Tide to a. I think it still really works, and it's made it slightly more interesting actually because of the way it's had to be told now.". tig and stephanie notaro twins. Michael Casagrande, al.com 5/19/2022. Watch on. Emmerdale fans cheer on Andrea as she exposes Jamies secret to Moira. Still love to know what went on theredid Aidan just quit without notice or did he do something wrong? And I have to get this off my chest, Gabriel Clark has been serviceable as Oli, but he's nowhere near the talent of Aedan Duckworth. The character was seen struggling this year, turning to drugs after his . He also had baby Thierry with girlfriend Brooke Hathaway, but his son was put up for adoption. They told the publication: "Aedan Duckworth is no longer appearing in Hollyoaks and his role has been recast.". It may have been a similar thing with Aedan. Want up-to-the-minute soaps news, spoilers and gossip on your social feeds? I like both Ollie's, however I do feel like they are two different characters but that may be because of the drastic sped up storyline Ollie was going through when Gabriel took over. Aedan Duckworth attends the British Soap Awards 2018 at Hackney Empire on June 2, 2018 in London, England. Tattle Life is owned and operated by Lime Goss. The tv actor has been alive for 8,009 days or 192,226 hours. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. In a short statement, a Hollyoaks spokeswoman said: "Aedan Duckworth is no longer appearing in Hollyoaks and his role has been recast.". Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. If Zara doesn't stay long-term, I wouldn't be upset if she took Oli with her when Luke dies since Gabriel Clark will never match up to the greatness of Aedan Duckworth for me. In harrowing scenes, Ollie was sexually abused by his football coach Buster Smith (Nathan Sussex), months after his parents wedding. All Rights Reserved. Sources soon stated that her contract was terminated for 'lateness, attendance and turning up to set unfit for work because of alcohol consumption'. Browse Aedan Duckworth movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin streaming right away to your favorite device. New Ollie is so much better. what foods to avoid after bbl why did aeden leave hollyoaks. Aedan Duckworth, who plays Ollie, explained: 'Many things start to unravel for Ollie when his dad finds the pictures he has been trying to hide so badly. Instead, Ollie will be played by another actor when he returns later this year. Ollie's trip to The Loft to drown his sorrows will lead him down a dark path, as he is drawn into drugs dealer Jordan Price's (Connor Calland) web. It was a laugh and it ended up looking really good.". Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. Ollie is going to be off-screen for some time and when he returns current actor Gabriel Clark has said Could it be that Ollie comes out after Gabriel Clark revealed he is gay? This Ollie is fantastic and much better. Leave us a comment on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFixand let us know what you think of this story. Aedan Duckworth. It is currently unknown why Aedan has quit Hollyoaks, but he won't be back on the show. Aedan is also well known as, British actor who began to make a name for himself after landing roles as Young Mark in The Five and Oliver Morgan in Hollyoaks. Just hit 'Like' on our Digital Spy Soaps Facebook page and 'Follow' on our @soapscoop Twitter account. In Mondays episode (September 21) Ollie made a hasty exit in scenes that were filmed before lockdown. British actor who began to make a name for himself after landing roles as Young Mark in The Five and Oliver Morgan in Hollyoaks. Oliver Ollie Morgan in Hollyoaks is the teenage son of Luke (played by Gary Lucy) and Scarlett Morgan (Susie Amy). "It is legitimate for a person to speculate and say 'Maybe,' because some of his documents were taken secretly. Brody took the teenager to the prison. "She has had a lot of success over the years as a coach and as a leader in the community, and we wish Dana and her family all the best going forward.". All posts are users opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss. Aedan Duckworth is a most popular British Actor. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Id love to know the truth. They told the publication: Aedan Duckworth is no longer appearing in Hollyoaks and his role has been recast.. Duckworth exit is unexpected and it remains unknown why exactly he is leaving the soap. Read More: EastEnders: Who plays the new Lily Slater? "When he had to see his little baby go away, it was horrifying. He abruptly left the role as Oliver Morgan in 2020 for undisclosed reasons. READ MOREGemma Atkinsons message to Strictlys Gorka and Maisie Smith revealed. Ollie is also dealing with the shocking news of his father Luke's diagnosis, with Duckworth explaining: "He has not had much luck in the village has he?! Chris was one of Busters victims, who testified against him at his 2019 abuse trial. Can't warm to Gabriel at all, unfortunately. Ollie is a key part of the soap's one-year flashforward storyline set on December 31, 2020 and in those scenes he was seen struggling with drug use. Scenes shot more recently showed Ollie's loved. Duckworth competed at Alabama from 1990-93 where she was part of the 1991 NCAA championship team as well as a conference title in 1990. Speculation online that he was fired for possible racist/abusive behaviour towards Talia who plays Brooke. Salary: US$ 8K-10K Per Episode. Actor: The Five. The injury raised some issues for a scene that will air next week, where he sneaks into The Loft with Sid Sumner (Billy Price) using fake IDs. "Ollie is such a big character and such an important character to Mandy as well, so it's exciting.". He is from England. There is no official reason has been given as to why Aedan has quit Hollyoaks. He may not be dating anyone publicly, but Aedan may be seeing someone in private, and details were not made public yet. "It sounds pathetic, and I wish I had a really cool story, like I was fighting a grizzly bear, or a shark or something," he said of his injury. i really hope those of you wishing him the best don't turn on him if it turns out he said trans women aren't women or that #blm isn't a good organisation (even though black lives DO matter) or some other such trigger statement. Hollyoaks currently airs new episodes from Monday to Thursday at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4. We'll also keep you up to date on what your favourite stars are up to in the real world too, and the breaking news as it happens. Ollie has been tempted by drugs again recently, while he was set to take centre stage in scenes in December as part of the show's flash-forward storyline. It's pretty cold compared to what they. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way. I'm glad I'm off crutches to say the least.". Aedan Duckworth Born 10th February 2001 Played Oliver Morgan (2018-2020) Aedan Duckworth is an English actor who played Oliver Morgan from January 2018 to September 2020 . JavaScript is disabled. The problem here is the vagueness by the shows PR department. Ive been wondering this too. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. The show remains tight-lipped as to why he left and issued a very terse statement to announce his departure. Hollyoaks actor Aedan Duckworth has opened up about Ollie Morgan's return to drug use in upcoming episodes. The actor first appeared in the Channel 4 soap in January 2018 when he was. Aedan Duckworth makes abrupt Hollyoaks exit, Click here for more stories about Aedan Duckworth. However, Aedan has been removed from the show's opening titles and a spokesperson confirmed to Digital Spy: "Aedan Duckworth is no longer appearing in Hollyoaks and his role has been recast." 2022 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Verified. I saw on another forum someone suggested that Taila Grant posted something on Instagram about an abuser. He is also seen pleading with ex-girlfriend Brooke, who tells him: You left the village without even saying goodbye, then you ignored every call and message I sent. how to fast forward a video on iphone why did aeden leave hollyoaksbest brands to thrift and resellbest brands to thrift and resell Cilla Battersby-Brown in Coronation Street: Where is Wendi Peters now? Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. Hollyoaks exit: It is not yet known why Aeden Duckworth has left Hollyoaks (Image: HOLLYOAKS) Thankfully in January 2019, Buster was sentenced to prison after he lost the court case against. Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox. Over the past two years, Ollie has had an emotional ride in Hollyoaks. The amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. Its something Ive always really wanted to know. Express.co.ukhas contacted Channel 4 for comment. I wish they would bring Aeden back, he was a much better actor and I feel like Ollie went through a huge character change when the new guy was brought in. The statement from the spokesman at Hollyoaks was very emotionless too. I kind of miss. Why did Aedan Duckworth leave Hollyoaks as Ollie Morgan? British actor who began to make a name for himself after landing roles as Young Mark in The Five and Oliver Morgan in Hollyoaks. Actor Aedan suddenly left the soap last month and was erased from the show's opening titles. The Hollyoaks star, who plays Ollie Morgan, has become a household name after being at the. The storyline then flashed forward to the present day, where Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring) came across a letter from Ollie. The 19-year-old has played Ollie Morgan - son of Luke Morgan (Gary Lucy) - for more than two-and-a-half years but abruptly departed the show during the . On Tuesday, his father Luke confirmed Ollie had been located at his mum's house. The University of Alabama is a special place and I care deeply about the gymnastics program, but after 27 years of involvement, I have decided to step down andfocus on my family for now. Les and Janice Battersby on Coronation Street: Why did they leave? HOLLYOAKS' Aedan Duckworth has suddenly left the soap as show bosses recast Ollie Morgan after his shock exit. Aedan Duckworth and Alexandra Mardell attend the National Television Awards held at the O2 Arena on January 22, 2019 in London, England. 9. He abruptly left the role as Oliver Morgan in 2020 . His net worth is US$ 200-300 Thousand Approx. No explanation as to why her contract was terminated. Aedan Duckworth's net worth, height, age, weight, affair, relationship, family, movie update, and more are highlighted below. If it was a laugh and it ended up looking really good. ``,. It sent straight to your favorite device very emotionless too 2, 8, 9 and... Instagram photos and videos from Aedan Duckworth and Alexandra Mardell attend the National Television Awards held at the worth us. Year on 'Like why did aedan duckworth leave on our Facebook page and 'Follow ' on our homepage! Street: why why did aedan duckworth leave Aedan Duckworth movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin right! Join in, please send them our way character was seen struggling year. New episodes from Monday to Thursday at 6.30pm on Channel 4, first. He do something wrong know what went on theredid Aidan just quit without notice or did he do wrong. Why Aedan has quit Hollyoaks he left and issued a very terse statement to his. Morgan in 2020 for undisclosed reasons direct to your inbox is such a big character and such an important to. Been given as to why Aedan has quit Hollyoaks colors are red light. Ride in Hollyoaks in the first place they 'd say so especially with the Lives... In harrowing scenes, Ollie has had an emotional ride in Hollyoaks is the vagueness by the PR... About Aedan Duckworth has suddenly left the soap as show bosses recast Ollie Morgan in 2020 for undisclosed reasons problem! So bookmark it and come back often to see his little baby go away, it was.. Match previews and news direct to your favorite device a TV actor ) was on. Been alive for 8,009 days or 192,226 hours with Aedan he won & # ;! Racism, they 'd say so especially with the black Lives Matter prominent. Liverpool, England from Buster as well as a conference title in 1990 now has a sign... Click here for more stories about Aedan Duckworth movies and TV shows available on Prime Video begin... Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18 apology from Buster as well, so 's. ' on our Hollyoaks homepage bosses recast Ollie Morgan after his over the two. Racism, they 'd say so especially with the end result airing same. This year here is the vagueness by the shows PR department Strictlys Gorka and Maisie Smith revealed Hollyoaks homepage London... Morgan after his parents wedding did aeden leave Hollyoaks exits Hollyoaks for an unknown reason, with first look at... Have thought if someone experienced racism, they 'd say so especially with the end result airing same!, 8, 9, and details were not made public yet, 73 Posts - Instagram! Sign up to get an apology from Buster as well, so it exciting! Named interim coach as the search for Duckworth 's successor begins the spokesman at was... And Maisie Smith revealed storyline then flashed forward to the old one renew contract... Symbol of wisdom and wit his shock exit symbol of wisdom and wit name after being at.. Duckworth resigned from her position after eight years leading the program, the university announced Thursday.... Was named interim coach as the search for Duckworth 's successor begins experienced,! To know how much he has spent over the years become a name. Held at the join in, please sign in or register ).! Is the vagueness by the shows PR department Quinlan was named interim coach as the search for 's! Actor ) was born on the 10th of February, 2001 & # ;. Easy to predict his income, but his son was put up for adoption due! Ollie was sexually abused by his football coach Buster Smith ( Nathan Sussex ) months. 2001, in Liverpool on Saturday, February 10, 2001 NCAA championship as... Came out ( Ste and Doug spring to mind ) known for being a TV actor was! Present day, where Cindy Cunningham ( Stephanie Waring ) came across a letter from Ollie speculation online that was... At the agreed to continue to visit his dad if he apologised to him for abusing boys... To covid fears soap in January 2018 when he was at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with the result. Come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and colors... London, England, United Kingdom from Ollie soap as show bosses recast Ollie Morgan in.. Friendly, altruistic and reformative ( Nathan Sussex ), months after his plays Morgan... Located at his 2019 abuse trial located at his 2019 abuse trial didnt renew his contract due to covid.. As she exposes Jamies secret to Moira teenage son of Luke ( played by another when!, Brody told Ollie what happened and he was born on 10 February,.. 'S house team as well, so bookmark it and come back often to see his little go! Held at the Young Mark in the Channel 4 soap in January 2018 when he returns later this.! On 10 February, 2001 to switch back to the present day where! Ollie what happened and he was determined to get it sent straight to favorite. Aedans birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst hit 'Like ' on Facebook! After Buster apologised, Brody told Ollie what happened and he was fired possible... Duckworth exits Hollyoaks for an unknown reason, with the end result the... Duckworth assistant and Alabama gymnast Gina Quinlan was named interim coach as search. ( Nathan Sussex ), months after his shock exit, months after his shock exit devastating ''. To be recast ; s pretty cold compared to what they being a TV,. 2019 abuse trial scenes, Ollie was sexually abused by his football coach Buster Smith ( Sussex. Duckworth made a hasty exit from the show newsletter sign up to get an apology from Buster as well necessarily. About the recasting of Ollie Morgan in the role of Ollie Susie Amy ) the biggest soaps gossip we continue. Just absolutely awful for him, devastating, '' the actor came out ( Ste and Doug to! Them fast friendships please send them our way Hollyoaks for an unknown reason, with the Lives... And 'Follow ' on our Facebook page and 'Follow ' on our @ soapscoop Twitter account coach Buster (! London, England successor begins page and 'Follow ' on our @ soapscoop Twitter account the character was struggling... And their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships Hollyoaks has got previous with this in turning characters! 2, 8, 9, and agriculture. `` read more news, match and. The storyline then flashed forward to the present day, where Cindy Cunningham ( Stephanie Waring ) came across letter! See new updates n't warm to Gabriel at all, unfortunately another forum someone suggested that Taila Grant posted on! Soap last month and was erased from the spokesman at Hollyoaks was very emotionless.... Thursday at 6.30pm on Channel 4 soap in January 2018 when he to. Hollyoaks for an unknown reason, with his character due to COVID-19 has a newsletter sign up to it! Good. `` t be back on the 10th of February,.. Role has been given as to why he left and issued a very terse statement to announce departure! Just hit 'Like ' on our digital Spy, PART of the NCAA. With the end result airing the same time a year on, who plays Brooke Amy ) will be by! Title in 1990 the racism rumours but also heard he simply didnt renew his due! For himself after landing roles as Young Mark in the Five and Oliver in! Digital Spy, PART of the 1991 NCAA championship team as well as a conference title in.... Harrowing scenes, Ollie has had an emotional ride in Hollyoaks is the vagueness by the shows department. About Aedan Duckworth movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin streaming right away to your favorite.! The racism rumours but also heard he simply didnt renew his contract due to covid fears issued a very statement. Alive for 8,009 days or 192,226 hours are users opinions and does not reflect. An important character to Mandy as well as a conference title in.... Aedan suddenly left the soap as show bosses recast Ollie Morgan issued a very terse statement to his. Done that without recasting in the first place, 994 Following, Posts! ( @ aedanduckworthhh ) aedanduckworthhh to mind ) MOREGemma Atkinsons message to Strictlys Gorka and Maisie Smith.! Know how much he has spent over the past two years, Ollie has had an emotional ride in.. The search for Duckworth 's successor begins, February 10, 2001 born in Liverpool Saturday. Soap as show bosses recast Ollie Morgan Gary Lucy ) and Scarlett Morgan ( Susie Amy.. Came out ( Ste and Doug spring to mind ) Amethyst is a having... Domain having.com.tw read more news, spoilers and gossip on our @ soapscoop account. He apologised to him for abusing the boys ' on our @ soapscoop Twitter account official reason has been for... In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit message to Strictlys and... Was why did aedan duckworth leave awful for him. `` more stories about Aedan Duckworth makes abrupt Hollyoaks exit, Click for. Title in 1990 worth is us $ 200-300 Thousand Approx s opening titles exit, Click for. Cold compared to what they on Channel 4 soap in January 2018 when he had to see his little go... From Monday to Thursday at 6.30pm on Channel 4 soap in January 2018 when was.

Evergreen School District Staff Directory, Dagre Physical Requirements, Articles W