-116.1 West SIRIUS FM-6 by pointing on map bellow. Today, the CRTC approved Rogers acquisition of Shaws broadcasting services, subject to a number of conditions and modifications. You should only need to fine-tune these settings to get an image now that the dish is roughly aligned with the compass bearing and elevation angle. 9.0 East EUTELSAT KA-SAT 9A In northern Canada the use of magnetic compass bearing is unreliable and a true bearing will be shown. -100.0 West MUOS-1 Add both to Cart. -75.0 West STAR ONE C3 Shaw Satellite TV portable solutions are designed for mobility and suited to outdoor, RV, or maritime use. 109.2 East USA 271 To double-check accuracy, take multiple readings several feet apart. 74.9 East ABS-2 6.0 East WGS F1 (USA 195) We do not recommend installing the satellite dish on your roof, unless absolutely necessary. -37.6 West TELSTAR 11N 128.1 East COSMOS 2526 In high elevation cases watch out for the possibility of rain water collecting in the dish. Required fields are marked *. 44.3 East ASTRA 1F ExpressVu Double (82-91) Look for Anik F1 and F2. -66.9 West SES-10 // -->, ( Choose a satellite ) 10.0 East EUTELSAT 10A -111.0 West TERRESTAR-1 Adjust the Skew Alignment Mark with the scale indicator to the SAT B skew setting you recorded earlier. The scale will At the time of my writing of this article, you want to point to -123.0 Galaxy 18, Once you have selected the correct satellite you can go back to the main screen. Make sure the installation of the dish conforms to local electrical and building codes, zoning requirements and other applicable laws and regulations. 5.0 East SES-5 -110.2 West ECHOSTAR 10 95.0 East SES-8 Parameters for Shaw direct dish in Hartford Area : Hopper Plus / Joey 4 users check in here! $58.38. Ask Your Question Fast! 45.0 East COSMOS 2520 60.2 East WGS F2 (USA 204) The page I linked to was for Star Choice now called Shaw. Magnetic azimuth bearings are approximate or may not be available, particularly in northern Canada. These are the basic steps needed to point any satellite dish (4.8m or an 80cm TV sat dish) as the principles are the same: Tip: A Compass or GPS, an Inclinometer and a Sat Finder will make pointing a lot quicker and easier. You want to be sure there is no power going through the cable before you do this next part: What I did is disconnect the cable from the dish LNB and cut off about a foot from the end. -0.7 West THOR 5 It will get you close. Do you have a clear line of sight to both SAT A and SAT B? Choose the Satellite or Hybrid map version to see the satellite photo image of the ground ! 107.5 East TJS-2 107 and 111. 98.0 East CHINASAT 11 (ZX 11) -63.0 West TELSTAR 14R I am using a DTV PhaseII, PhaseIII or AT9 dish. Attach the Quad Satellite LNB/Feedhorn Clamp Assembly to the Feed Support Arm. 62.0 East INTELSAT 39 (IS-39) 62.8 East GSAT-7A 79.1 East FENGYUN 2H -97.0 West GALAXY 19 (G-19) The primary satellite (SAT A) is located at 107.3 west longitude; the secondary satellite (SAT B) will be located at 111.1 west longitude. Shaw Direct portable 60E satellite dish is ideal for the remote outdoors. Moteck SG2100 Motor* -27.5 West INTELSAT 907 (IS-907) 56.8 East WGS F9 (USA 275) 26.0 East BADR-6 The reception of satellite signals in areas with a dish elevation less than 12 degrees may not be possible. 85.2 East INTELSAT 15 (IS-15) complex to maintain. Shawdirect60 cm elliptical dish with dual satellite hardware (see images for complete inventory). Using their skew angle, we get signal strengths of 87% on 91 and 67% on 82, peaked using 91. Satellite dishes are built to be outside, so they can handle a buildup of dirt, pollen and remnants of where birds may have used the dish as a perch. , Satellite dish look angle pointer calculator. From live sports to on-demand shows, watch them all with the Shaw TV app. Tighten the Elevation Adjustment Bolt (see Figure I). -95.0 West INTELSAT 31 (IS-31) -118.3 West HYLAS 1 77.1 East TIANLIAN 1-04 You can either use the sites auto detection feature (below where it says location) or type in the address. Remember that your dish and receiver are tuned for Canadian use. 32.8 East INTELSAT NEW DAWN The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. Total price: $338.20. Actually, 119 satellite is 9 degrees west of the 110 satellite. 166.0 East INTELSAT 19 (IS-19) F1 has been retired and those channels were moved to G1 satellite which is not available to us in the sunny south. At a given location, our calculator is off by 2.3 from Bell's value. This easy step-by-step installation manual shows you how to set up your Shaw Direct satellite TV system and youll be enjoying amazing 100% digital satellite television in no time. A couple years ago we spent a few months over the winter in Nevada. -40.5 West SES-6 Call now and ask how from the comfort of your Florida home, you can watch your popular Canadian television packages from Shaw Direct. 131.9 East VINASAT-2 21.5 East LUCH (OLYMP) . of use. Slide the Dish/Clamp Mount Assembly onto the mast by loosening the (2) Azimuth Clamp Bolts (see Figure C) and the Elevation Pivot Bolt just enough to slide the assembly until it makes contact with the Elevation Pivot Bolt (see Figure I). Twist the dish until you hear the tone really loud. Spend less . 44.0 East THURAYA-2 154.0 East JCSAT-2B Then you can position your house by dragging and pointing. Satellite Locator Chart Tool to Quickly Find the Compass Azimuth, Elevation and Skew for your Shaw Direct Dish. Use a carpenters level to plumb the antenna masts straight section. Make sure you get new ends meant for the heavier satellite cable. 84.0 East BEIDOU 16 68.5 East INTELSAT 20 (IS-20) 50.5 East NSS-5 85.0 East RADUGA-1M 2 The problem could have been fixed with no fancy meters or tools, yet they charged me for the whole cost of diagnosing and repair, which took less than ten minutes. This item: Shaw Direct 75E (37") 75cm Satellite Dish Kit with Xku LNBF. I made the most recent update of the list of satellites on 26 April 2020. you just put one marker on top of your house where you want to put the dish and drag the second marker out to the tree line or the 4 story apartment building and it will tell you the height you need for line of sight there. In just a few easy steps, you will learn how to install your new LNBF and get access to up to 140 more channels. Satellites Orbit LNB support arm5. Youll need to know the magnetic variation of the continent youre on to figure out the correct compass bearing. 78.5 East THAICOM 6 110.5 East CHINASAT 10 (ZX 10) This service provides coordinates to help you locate geostationary satellites, primarily for those installing and pointing satellite dishes. 17.1 East INMARSAT 3-F1 Then put in your location. Visit SHAW.CA to see if service is available in your area. Tech Kelly takes you through the simple steps of satellite dish alignment for Shaw Direct. The satellite broadcasts with power equivalent to only a 50 watt light bulb so proper installation of the dish is critically important. SATELLITE BG is a Shaw Direct full installation service. The NFL season openers and salted caramel popcorn beckoned, and I had already stocked the minibar with beer. Updated list of satellites 26 April 2020 and earth's magnetic field 8 April 2018. The correct dish elevation will vary depending on where you are in the world. find north with the pole star or use a hand held GPS. -15.5 West MUOS-3 Where to buy satellite dish for shaw direct in port charlotte fl . This why I can point my dish in the right general direction to start. 124.0 East JCSAT-16 94.7 East LUCH 5V It may not display this or other websites correctly. GPS-coordinates of Shaw: 38 54' 39.407" N 77 1' 13.665" W : UTM coordinates (WGS84) of Shaw. Determine the direction in which to point the dish. 19.6 East ASTRA 2B //2007-06-06: HomeTopLink468x15-4 To put your site location in the middle, drag the map. You can then choose such a satellite in dish aligning mode (only accessible in PRO version) and youll be given a four-step alignment tool to help you easily install your TV antenna. This video will show you how to assemble your 60 cm Shaw Direct satellite dish. It is important not underestimate the detail involved in pointing your dish accurately to obtain maximum performance. if (Satellite[r].Name != "") { -27.5 West INMARSAT GX5 Use this link, put in your street name and postal code.