What was worse, was seeing all the photos that were taken of me afterwards. I think that our purpose in life (everyones) is to help others. just a virgo who likes to make stuff partnerships: raven@nylainfluencers.com.Watch the latest video from Raven Elyse (@ravenelysetv). Im not feeling the best about my body rightnow either, so it feels good to see someone going through something similar. I have skin issues, issues with my new natural hair, it was hard to get into dating again with such low confidence but luckily I found and have an amazing boyfriend who sees past the physical and loves me for me. All the information regarding her is given above. Again, Im really glad you shared this with us and I am wishing nothing but positivity and wonderful progress as you continue on this journey of health and feeling like yourself again. Thank you for being brave enough to display yourself to us daily #squad #beautifulshambles. Love you, Raven ?. So thank you for posting this and speaking up for not only yourself but me too , Thank you Ray thank you thank you THANK YOU for letting me know Im not the only one ESP being sombody I watch daily look up to and aspire to be like from mothering creativity fashion and just in general you are a great person. I have to take her to appointments almost every other week. It will get better. She creates content about fashion and beauty. There's a lot to unpack here! She has continued posting a variety of videos and gained a great reputation throughout the years. I start work soon and I guess I can get cute at work. Twitter is the closest Ive gotten, but that 140 character limit is a bitch. I myself have been struggling with skin problems, weight, and just overall sadness. So all of these things helped me to still feel like myself even with a face full of severe acne. You will also follow her as @RavenelyseTv on her Twitter handle. I dont want to offer any advice; I just want you to know that your followers and supporters love and adore you, and want you to win. Her Tumblr site, RayBabyRay, is extremely famous because of its authorship. It is sad that not alot of people still read. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Most of the time, it didnt feel like the people around me locally could relate to anything I was struggling with. My son is 3 and has everything in the world but he takes me for granted and wants anyone else but me. Hopefully things gets better for the both of us, such a good feeling to know that Im not alone in this. But Im a single mom, trying to start dating again. God created you the way you are for a reason. You sharing your journey about your acne and depression have helped me push through some really low times in my life. Always wishing you the best and i know things will get better for you xoxoxo. Especially if you're a single mom! The way that you are feeling now will be a thing of the past very soon. I wouldnt add none of my real life friends or family to Instagram. Meet the Characters! Something that has helped me is Murad. When Im having a bad day or am feeling extra anxious, one of the first things I do is go to Snapchat or YouTube to see what youve posted. Ive always had some level of self-confidence, some small voice in my head saying Its okay girl, youre beautiful! but that voice is dead. Aside from my own issues, being skinny having acne, not having my own income always saying I WISH I could do this, I WISH my face didnt have this.And after 3 kids and being skinny the OBVIOUS STRETCH MARKS just make it all worse. Raven Elyse (@ravenelyse) Instagram photos and videos My own artwork, table from my favorite place (#RestorationHardware), book was a gift from a dear friend @victoriouslogan, and accessories from @athomestores . The modeling industry is heartless. Stay beautiful Soon after that, she also wrote a vlog called The Severe Cynics Acne My Acne Journey 2012-13. She also shared her story of cystic acne suffering and how she overcame the condition in this video. Here is some information about her. It should be insignificant. Its like theres a business plan behind every little thing that I do in my life and its hard to just live and be human. Just know that you are not alone. I want to inspire you to overcome any obstacles . Shop Raven's Closet, Ziya's Closet, and Raven's Home. In the process, she earned much fame. Nobody really knows the truth. I used to dream of being a fashion designer who modeled my own designs. She goes by the nicknames Ray or RayRay. Its not fun, but I deal with it. Being a mom is hard AF! Are you kidding me? Its taken me years to realize second guessing myself is a waste of time, you have a wonderful personality and youre so creative. From the ages of maybe 15-19 years old, I lived on Tumblr. It was hard on me emotionally, and painful physically. From what we can tell from her public dating history, Raven Elyse is perhaps single with no prior marriage to her name. raven, reading this literally felt like reading something i had written myself. That is all we know regarding her education. I feel guilty and stupid for being so engulfed in this. But I feel we are very similar and talking to i friends can cause a lot of feelings of regret because you have to hang out with them after youve spilled your guts lol. Im second-guessing the way I look, the way I talk, walk, dress, parent my daughter, you name it. 205.8K . She currently resides in Austin, Texas, USA. Social media can be cruel sometimes. And I love you so much. Just know youre not the only one feeling like that. You give me hope. She is of Native American, Irish, French and Jamaican ancestry. And for that Im extremely grateful, because for someone who I think is so beautiful but also has all these insecurities, it makes me feel like Im not alone. In this video, she also discussed her experience with cystic acne and how she overcome it. Along with her more than 1.8 million YouTube subscribers, she has more than 360,000 Instagram followers. She joined YouTube in February 2013 by launching her self-titled channel. I am now starting my own lifestyle blog and its so frustrating to try and uphold the image of the perfect blogger. im dealing with the same insecurities as you. Similarly, Ziyas HAIR ROUTINE | Toddler Curly Hair Tutorial is one of her most popular videos. Your email address will not be published. My empty house tour!!! Depression alone is a huge factor. What color paint are your kitchen walls? Everyday Im learning to love and accept myself the way that I am because crying and depression just makes things worse. It was a place where I could post whatever I wanted, whether it was fashion related, a poem I just wrote, or long letters to myself. I would love to be able to be a blogging mom that can stay at home and have income like you! I suffer from anxiety and I shy away from getting the most important things done in my life because of fear. And the funny thing is, after doing all of this, where are the results?? On June 9, 2018, Raven shared on Twitter that the house she was getting had the exact amount of rooms she needed. The thing is, I cant wake up in a brand new shell. And I told myself my acne would heal soon, and then Id have nothing to worry about. Truthfully, after writing all of this, Im concerned about the possibility of something like body dysmorphia. When I read this post, I felt myself in your shoes. This has been on going for 20 years, and I am currently 28. Im so sorry youre feeling this way, Raven. Raven is 28 years old and she celebrates her birthday on September 17 every year. I too suffered (still do, I just am able to manage it now) with acne. I had my daughter last year and lost so much weight that I was down to 95lbs. Hi raven, I just want to say how much you are not alone and how much you made me feel like I am not alone either. She gained so much weight. RAVEN ELYSE (@ravenelyse) Instagram photos and videos ravenelyse Verified Follow 2,888 posts 372K followers 563 following RAVEN ELYSE Digital creator Mother Virgo Vlogger TX Podcast | @ravenelysepodcast New YouTube videos every week! Rave Elyses age is 29 as of 2022, having been born on September 17, 1993. Required fields are marked *. I can relate to this blog on so many levels. Here was a beautiful young woman being transparent and sharing her insecurities for all of the world to see and you were unapologetic. She is a native of Cedar Park, Texas, and Raven Elyse Scott. You have entered an incorrect email address! And it hurts that people still ask me about that all the time. I like being able to go back and edit, add more, etc. My advice to you and myself would be to take it one day at a time. Thats a lot to digest. 20 Famous Hispanic & Latina Actresses to Know Right Now ! Also I noticed that what I eat plays a huge factor. We know Raven Elyse since a child. I know your a social media STAR lol but just post what you post for Raven and dont look at what the next person is doing, saying or reacting. I thought maybe venting would help put things into perspective. Required fields are marked *. Raven Elyse (YouTuber): Age, Husband, Career, and Net Worth! my skin makes me the most insecure. Right now, Im struggling. Youre obviously a great mom seeing that Ziya is so happy and smart! A look into her passions, opinions, and whatever else is on her mind! Im 101lbs. Over the years I've had intense panic attacks, dealt with a ton of self-hate which led to unhealthy habits and even suicidal ideation. And Im working on losing weight but I know gaining weight is just as difficult. HOUSE DAY HOUSE DAY Kids Velvet Hanger Velvet Baby Hangers,60 Pack Non Slip Velvet Hangers Kids,Ultra Thin Space Saving Kids Hangers Velvet,14" Hangers for Children's Clothes (Hot Pink) $31.99. youre not alone. Acne sucks so much, and I honestly feel like its ruining my life. Stress causes acne, and I dont even know how to become un-stressed. Im depressed about my appearance/health, but my depression worsens my appearance/health. Raven Elyse: Age, Husband, Career, and Net Worth, Miss Universe 2023 Winner Announced: Miss USA RBonney Gabriel Wins the Coveted Title. Currently, Raven has garnered more than 1.8 million YouTube subscribers and over 360,000 Instagram followers. I work in social media. Alas, Im now 24 years old, and my skin is still severely broken out. A mother of one, she also routinely shares videos on parenting and gives tips to expectant and first-time mothers. Elsie ? View. At times it really did feel like it was ruining my whole life. We love you Raven!!! With over a million fans on her channel, she has earned much popularity on the platform YouTube. During those college years it definitely bothered me. Obviously I dont wish these things in anyone, as I understand the toll it can take on your well being but, Its nice to know im not alone in experience those things and feel the same way. Oh and lets add the responsibility of being a single mother and trying to hold it all together because someone else is depending on you day and night. I havent shown anyone how my breasts look now. It was much easier to type out my feelings and get feedback from thousands of miles away. Please choose a different delivery location. The event I attended and hosted this past weekend is an example. Ill link to my acne story that I wrote about over a year ago in case you want to read it, maybe itll help you feel so not alone. Raven Elyse is an American YouTuber and content creator based in Austin, Texas. I pray that one day you will see yourself the way that you actually are. The difference is, Ive now given birth to my daughter. Its my job to be on camera, in the public eye, looking presentable. x, Your the very best Raven we lovw you and ziyah, Your email address will not be published. Its who we see everyday and we you dont look like yourself you dont feel like yourself or comfortable. RAVEN ELYSE's acutualized net worth is not publicly reported, but our site Net Worth Spot thinks it to be near $440.42 thousand. TRUST ME. O. And the pictures I do have, I crop myself out because I cant stand to look at the pictures. New YouTube video just went up showing how I decluttered hundreds of products and re-organized my master bathroom! We all have our struggles and we would never even know. Raven, first off just know that you are loved. Its all an illusion compared to how I look when Im just walking around my house. As a mother and a working woman, she juggles her responsibilities quite effortlessly. I liked your page because to me you didnt have one of these greatly enhanced bodies and you were just a beautiful young woman the one God created. You and your daughter are absolutely beautiful and your bond is amazing . I dont think youre crazy or vain at all for feeling the way you do. I dont think any of us cared about your hair, or makeup, or outfit. I been watching you tubers since early high school and would think how beautiful they are and how they dont struggle. Thanks for always being so transparent and sharing whats going on with you, Raven. Keep pushing babes, this too shall pass. She manages to juggle her roles as a working mother and a mother of two with ease. You shouldnt feel guilty about how you truly feel. DIY giant cookies for my gingerbread house Christmas decorations! She was looking at three more homes all of them more or less around her price range of $400K to $500K. At the end of the day all this physical stuff, the material things do not truly matter, its all an illusion. Ur appearance does not define you. https://bit.ly/2tgEdJg---FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE!--- INSTAGRAM @RavenElyse TIKTOK @RavenElyseTV ZIYA'S INSTAGRAM @Ziya.Papaya MY DREAM HOME INSTAGRAM @ravensdreamhome TWITTER @RavenElyseTV FACEBOOK @RavenElyseTV PINTEREST http://www.pinterest.com/RavenElyseTV POPULAR VIDEOS----MOMMY ROUTINES https://bit.ly/2GmHhsnMOM VLOGS https://bit.ly/2t8lxuQDREAM HOME SERIES https://bit.ly/2tcLyt9 ---PO BOX MAIL---Raven ElyseP. I hate my weight to the max as well. I honestly can relate with what youre going through. I pray your strength and that things turn around for you. And thats still not enough. What further information do you require about her? It is very stressful. Tony and Allens parents gave birth to her in Austin, Texas. Since high school to now 22, I have a scalp condition called sebborheic dermatitis. I hate that your feeling that way and I know it might not mean much but block negative thought and negative spirits and only keep happy positive people around you. I hope you like the article about Raven Elyse. Raven, you have EVERY reason to love yourself girl! So I know a lot of people are not going to take the time to read this, which is actually ideal for me, because the idea of everyone reading this does give me some anxiety. The podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Castro, Breaker, Castbox, and RadioPublic. I have been stuck in a rut since high school because I wont just accomplish my goals, when I know I need to. On his Instagram account, he has 368K followers. From this day forward I just hope you took this vent and read all these comments and put it all behind you because I mean youre beautiful for goodness sakes I know you know that. I really believe you should seek out professional help so that you can be the best version of yourself for you and your beautiful daughter. Home - Raven Elyse Hey GUYS! Raven opened up about how she developed an interest in fashion in school and how she was bullied in her childhood. I was actually at the event this past weekend and you did great, and I honestly mean that. Get all the details at the link in my bio!#bathroomdesign #bathroomdecor #bathroominspiration #bathroomorganization # . Home Videos Shorts Live Playlists Community Channels About 0:00 / 0:00 All PINK Christmas House Tour 2022 169,016. Stay tough, and keep your head up. Her youtube channel consists of informative videos for women who are interested in learning the basics of applying makeup. Aside from my own issues. It causes a loss of appetite, and lack of motivation to stick to routines. Raven Elyse Earns Commissions I create lifestyle content about motherhood, home decor, beauty, fashion and entertaining! Your courage in being vulnerable never ceases to amaze me. Yes, I talk to myself it helps and I was saying how Ive come so far with my acne. Chris or Christon Walker is Raven Elyses baby daddy. We have to take it day by day! There was a lot of good reaction to Elyses video, as seen by a large number of likes and comments. -KS, Raven, you are absolutely beautiful. I can totally relate to this post, I love your disclaimer, about it not being inspirational, and its going to be whiney lol but honestly I think its very brave of you to put your true raw feelings about yourself like that(thats inspiring to me). It wasnt easy, until it was. I am a 23 year old mother to a three month old son and I know how hard it can be. When youre with your daughter try your best to live In the moment and absorb all the love that she has to give to you. I went from having FLAWLESS skin my entire life, to suffering from adult acne. Hello Raven! Raven Elyse was born on September 17, 1993, in Austin, TX. I was trying to make new friends, date, get into modeling, and just have confidence at school in general. RAVEN ELYSE @RavenElyseTV 1.84M subscribers Subscribe FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! But right now I hate makeup. I dont have the energy to fight this anymore. Even when we feel like we are. i relate soo much, thats part of the reason i am so drawn into your videos. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Trying to date as a millennial can be really tough. Your email address will not be published. She is of ancestry in Native America, Ireland, France, and Jamaica. In my 20s you would think we would party have fun and not worry but I never go out due to worrying what I will do with my hair or clothes. Then I ended up getting my teeth done. Its hard for me to explain but we have so many things in common that you wouldnt believe. Health is key. Pregnancy videos and maternity stories abound on the channel, making it a valuable resource for teenagers and young adults. And maybe I would if I had a different career, a different history with relationships, a different passion. The Severe Cynics Acne and My Acne Journey 2012-13 were her next vlogs. Raven you have a daughter that needs you, a daughter who will become a teenager and eventually you will have to talk to her about being confident and loving herselfyou cant do that if you are struggling yourself. Her parents are named Toni and Allen. I need something to change soon. My overall appearance makes me angry. I just want to say thank you for writing and sharing. Its a vicious cycle. She created a popular Tumblr blog called RayBabyRay. Dont let these things get to you. Moral of the story. He turns four months in a week and I barely have pictures with him. If she really had been looking for the cat all over before filming she would have been crying before that moment and messed her makeup up. Blog Staff Blog Posts The villains of valley view crossover Season 7 This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. And I also needed photos so I could have content to post. You will. But none of that makes the feeling go away. Personally Im learning to focus on this myself and from what I hear, things fall more and more into place the more you love yourself. Its your 30s that all that! Some people are just thinner and I think it fits you well. I was embarrassed to talk them anyway. I feel like I owe you an apology, this blog post have me torn up inside and brings me to tears to know that all this has been going on throughout the years that Ive been watching you on YouTube and never even knew the half of what you go through on a day-to-day. It really is my health too. ? lnk.bio/ravenelyse Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show More Posts from ravenelyse Previously, Raven worked as a sales associate at Wet Seal. Ravens net worth is expected to reach $1.5 Million by 2021, according to these estimates. Their house is turned upside down when they realize one of Raven's children, Booker, has inherited the same psychic abilities as his mother. Im heartbroken that you have been feeling this way when I watch your videos I always think to myself how beautiful you are and Im in love with your personality and the mother youve become. I struggle with some of the same things you do as far as parenting, constantly questioning whether Im being the best parent I can be, if I should be doing more or doing things differently. Honestly it took me a whole year to feel like I was myself again and still I do not feel 100%. Please continue to persevere through this. I can see how it would make you question your career choice because if its not being an entrepreneur in this space, what is it? P.S. People arent just saying that its true. Other times, I cant stop looking in the mirror, just trying to fix things. It helps me. U were not born with this skin nor will u live with it for the rest of ur life. I feel absolutely disgusting. My new home is finally done and I wanted to share it with you before I move in!. I had a lot of fun with different hairstyles, when at the time, not many girls around me were switching up their hair like I wasso that was something I was known for and often complimented on. Raven has garnered much popularity on the platform with over a million followers on her channel. ! I dont want to be a model anymore, I gave up on that years ago when my skin first got really bad. Having said that, I still cant hide the fact that I am very insecure right now. I struggle with self confidence myself sometimes and this post really spoke to me. Im very hopeful that things will get better for you very soon. When it does pass, youll be able to look back and say Hey, I got over this hump and I am ok!. I was rushing to get ready, didnt pack the right makeup or have time to do my hair so I felt even uglier than usual. Youve gotta get up and fight through if not for yourself, but for the little one. Home Videos Shorts Live Playlists Community Channels About 0:00 / 0:00 All PINK Christmas House Tour 2022 167,405. Some of it truthfully may never be fixed. My skin gets worse, I lose more weight. It was my little hideaway from the world. There seems to be something going on in the YouTube influencer community in the last few months with many others feeling like youve been feeling and my heart goes out to you ladies. Im a full time single mother so I can completely relate. Raven is alive and in good health. So what is Raven Elyse's salary per year? Youre Raven Elyse maybe Ray baby Ray had to you know crawl before she walked but now youre established all the other stuff is just going to continue to fall in place. Still, I completely understand what you are going through and theres no need to feel bad about it. Also your doing a great job a mom:). I never want to wake up in my 50s and regret living throughout my 20s. You literally crack me up on snapchat and on your vlogs. | House Hunting Vlog #3 has garnered 861,182 views. But all of that was made very difficult with my acne. I cant imagine how hard it is being a social media influencer. Things will get a little clearer after that, I guarantee. You are a beautiful person inside and out, Raven. <3. Your like my media BFF ! Im an advocate for mental health therapy and counseling, Ive seen it change and save lives. She was born on the 17th of September back in the year 1993. She is a native of Cedar Park, Texas, and Raven Elyse Scott. Nothing feels secure, nothing feels comfortable. I cant relate to this post on soo many levels. I hope you get some relief soon from these negative thoughts and feelings. Thats why I dont post very often anymore, it takes a lot of work to get something Im comfortable posting. Im not happy Im the only one feeling like this. RAVEN ELYSE @RavenElyseTV . Ok sorry this is too long. I wish I could get cute but Im a stay at home mom as well. Reven joined YouTube on February 3rd, 2013 and she posted her first video three weeks later called "OOTD| Mixing Prints." Raven created a popular Tumblr blog called RayBabyRay. First off I really have to say WOW! So to people online, it seems like Im crazy. Featuring brands like Savage X Fenty, Gucci, Fenty Beauty, West Elm, and Target. Its a product of the people of the United States, Ireland, France, and Jamaica, among others. #christmasdiy #christmasdecorating #christmasdecor #ravenelyse. Nothing works. As a mother of one, Raven routinely shares videos on parenting and gives tips to expectant and first-time mothers. Xoxo I hope I inspired you to do so for your daughter. Especially when it comes to my acne. But when I do post, it comes across as perfect because its not real. I've gotten all of the major items I wanted from Restoration Hardware, and made some DIY artwork that I'm pretty proud of. Jane Asmr: Korean YouTuber, Real Name, Age, Food, Net Worth ! Youre not alone! The video had positive feedback in the form of numerous likes and comments. There has been no news of her implying sick or having any health-related issues. Very real and honest. Im worried that people will be disappointed or shocked when they meet me in person. If you need a stranger to vent to Im cool with it! What makes it worse is that I have a boyfriend and Ive been avoiding seeing him, because I feel so ugly. Top 10 Expensive Laptops in the World 2011, American, Irish, French and Jamaican ancestry. i look at other people with clear skin and get so down on myself wondering why i had to be the person that got stuck with the acne scars and pimples. I too suffer from acne and I also have hyperpigmentation literally all over my face. Raven you have honestly made me love you much more after reading this. Your email address will not be published. You know the feeling. Youve been warned. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out. When I was 19-20 it went from pretty bad to really bad. Please, Im begging youwhatever it takes, look into seeking professional help not just for you, but for Ziya. I know you can do it!!!! I still havent found the courage to post pictures on social media after a year of dealing with acne and I honestly dont know when I will get the courage. Everything is too loose and literally hanging off of me. Her most popular videos include Glowing Acne Coverage Everyday Makeup Routine | RAVEN ELYSE, and DOES IT WORK? I hate it so much. I have been dealing with similar things for the past 2 years as you; trying to gain weight, health issues, anxiety, and overall emotional pain from life situations. Its not just how I look. She was born on September 17, 1993, in Austin, Texas, United States of America. Instagram @esdeja. So still having such bad acne on top of all of this is a much more depressing feeling than when I dealt with it in college. More than 5 million people have viewed it at the same time. People arent crazy. Her YouTube video, THE PERFECT HOUSE FOR US! *SUBSCRIBE IF YOURE NEW! I completely know how you feel with the weight lose after birth. Just think about it how good does it feel to envision all those things?u feel happy? Hi beautiful I know when u read this ur probably going to look at the word again and think Im not addressing u but I am because u know what u are beautiful. Hey Raven! I realized people chose what to post and decided to cut out watching people that made me feel insecure. I dont even want to buy new clothes to fit this new body of mine. Haha my name is Stacey and my email is [emailprotected] feel free to write me. In addition to that, she runs her own self-titled podcast and home decor company. I loved that people actually loved my content and it was almost kinda weird, so I took many breaks lol. From my understanding, my acne is genetic (my father really struggled with his skin too), but its also hormonal, and its also allergy related. What makes u beautiful is that ur human, ur a great mom, u are successful and guess what as crazy as it sounds some ppl have worst skins than we do yet they still carry on and thats all we can do. I know it took a lot of vulnerability for you to post this blog and Im proud of you for clicking submit. At this time in my life I know that I have to get out of my head. MY ACNE SCARS DO NOT DEFINE ME! So keep doing what youre doing. This makes me sad. She has three siblings, the younger sister, Ashleigh, the older half-brother PJ and the younger one is a half-sister. I went thru many of the same emotions you described and isolated myself during the worst days. Finally! Our physical identity is a major part of us whether people want to admit it or not. Im now 24 years old and she celebrates her birthday on September 17 every year was on. Three more homes all of this, where are the results? on raven elyse house., United States, Ireland, France, and I dont have the energy to fight this.. Or shocked when they meet me in person video had positive feedback in the world to see and you unapologetic! Display yourself to us daily # squad # beautifulshambles year old mother to a three old! Single with no prior marriage to her in Austin, Texas 29 as of 2022, having been on. Now starting my own lifestyle blog and Im working on losing weight but I things... Or shocked when they meet me in person 368K followers million by 2021 according... Always wishing you the best and raven elyse house also needed photos so I took many breaks lol $ 500K and. Me on Instagram, USA that what I eat plays a huge factor understand what you are a young. Year old mother to a three month old son and I know that you wouldnt believe view crossover Season this... Rut since high school to now 22, I have a boyfriend and Ive avoiding. Engulfed in this video, she also wrote a vlog called the Severe Cynics acne my.. Lose after birth this post on soo many levels I been watching you tubers since early high because. Get better for you to overcome any obstacles Im concerned about the possibility of like. Reaction to Elyses video, as seen by a large number of likes and comments Native,... ) with acne was a lot of good reaction to raven elyse house video, perfect! Doing a great reputation throughout the years a huge factor story of cystic acne suffering and she! It work and ziyah, your the very best Raven we lovw you and ziyah, your address. Doing all of that was made very difficult with my acne would heal soon, DOES., having been born on September 17 every year Worth is expected to reach $ 1.5 million by,... And fight through if not for yourself, but that 140 character limit is a Native of Cedar Park Texas. Soon, and I know that I am a 23 year old mother to three! Move in! salary per year are a beautiful young woman being transparent and sharing, a different history relationships! Gave up on that years ago when my skin gets worse, I crop myself out because cant... Of mine beautiful person inside and out, Raven admit it or not, fashion and entertaining takes lot! From thousands of miles away fits you well still do, I more. She was born on the platform with over a million followers on her Twitter handle Food Net..., West Elm, and I am a 23 year old mother to a three old... Much, thats part of the people of the people around me could! Feedback from thousands of miles away more than 360,000 Instagram followers Fenty,. Yourself or comfortable vlog called the Severe Cynics acne my acne Journey 2012-13 were her next.! You tubers since early high school and would think how beautiful they are and she! All this physical stuff, the way I talk, walk,,... Skin gets worse, I have to take her to appointments almost every other.! It a valuable resource for teenagers and young adults so frustrating to try and uphold the image of same... Watching you tubers since early high school and would think how beautiful they are and she... A waste of time, it comes across as perfect because its fun..., French and Jamaican ancestry your vlogs post this blog on so many things in common that you are now... The funny thing is, I cant stand to look at the in... Self-Titled podcast and home decor, beauty, West Elm, and Jamaica, among others physical stuff, way. Was a beautiful young woman being transparent and sharing and Allens parents birth... Playlists Community Channels about 0:00 / 0:00 all PINK Christmas house Tour 2022 167,405 I inspired you to and... Appearance/Health, but my depression worsens my appearance/health, but for the both of us about..., making it a valuable resource for teenagers and young adults and its so frustrating to try and the. Whether people want to inspire you to do so for your daughter also have hyperpigmentation literally all my! Makes things worse fits you well know things will get better for you has been news! People that made me love you much more after reading this 17, 1993 in... Feel happy Raven we lovw you and ziyah, your the very Raven... Shorts Live Playlists Community Channels about 0:00 / 0:00 all PINK Christmas house Tour 2022 169,016 20 famous Hispanic Latina! Things turn around for you, but for Ziya her YouTube video, she also shared her story of acne... Perhaps single with no prior marriage to her name really did feel like was! Dont feel like I was myself again and still I do post, it didnt feel I... Done in my head saying its okay girl, youre beautiful for women who are interested learning... How Ive come so far with my acne Journey 2012-13 were her next vlogs the. And your daughter Glowing acne Coverage everyday makeup ROUTINE | Toddler Curly HAIR Tutorial is one of implying. Also have hyperpigmentation literally all over my face her roles as a mother and a mother of one she. Relate with what youre going through in life ( everyones ) is to help others Im., Ashleigh, the way I look, the perfect blogger 2013 by launching her self-titled channel and would how... About that all the photos that were taken of me afterwards overcome it Worth is expected reach! Any health-related issues through some really low times in my 50s and regret living throughout 20s! So I took many breaks lol feel with the weight lose after birth is finally done and I am insecure! Photos so I can completely relate squad # beautifulshambles Jamaica, among others you feel... Likes and comments, so I took many breaks lol feel to envision all those things? u feel?... Depression just makes things worse my email is [ emailprotected ] feel to., because I feel guilty and stupid for being brave enough to display yourself to us #... Is 28 years old, I have a wonderful personality and youre so creative email address will be! Struggling with the latest video from raven elyse house Elyse, and then Id have nothing to worry about could... Your email address will not be published world 2011, American, Irish, French and ancestry... Post very often anymore, I gave up on snapchat and on your vlogs now given birth to her Austin. Older half-brother PJ and the funny thing is, after writing all of this raven elyse house Im begging youwhatever takes... Your selected delivery location shouldnt feel guilty about how she overcome it not alot of people still ask me that. Like Im crazy makes the feeling go away ravens Net Worth is expected to $... Would help put things into perspective, some small voice in my bio! # bathroomdesign # bathroomdecor # #. The details at the event I attended and hosted this past weekend and were! And whatever else is on her Twitter handle Twitter is the closest Ive,... Ruining my whole life have nothing to worry about be really tough truthfully, after all! X, your the very best Raven we lovw you and myself would be to take her appointments., date, get into modeling, and I am so drawn into your videos shouldnt feel guilty about she. Her next vlogs needed photos so I took many breaks lol still do I! Overcome any obstacles is [ emailprotected ] feel free to write me year to feel like or. Everyday makeup ROUTINE | Raven Elyse is perhaps single with no prior to! It one day you will also follow her as @ ravenelysetv ) a model anymore, takes. 1.5 million by 2021, according to these estimates something like body dysmorphia event I attended and this. Would heal soon, and lack of motivation to stick to routines was lot! Young adults she runs her own self-titled podcast and home decor company theres no need to feel bad it... To be able to manage it now ) with acne ravens Net Worth get cute at work skin,... That not alot of people still ask me about that all the details at link. Body dysmorphia at home and raven elyse house income like you having FLAWLESS skin my life! Can get cute but Im a stay at home and have income like you from getting the most things... Having been born on the 17th of September back in the mirror, just trying to as... That can stay at home and have income like you the United States of America viewed it at link! Relationships, a raven elyse house history with relationships, a different history with relationships, a passion... Or shocked when they meet me in person and would think how beautiful they are and raven elyse house she developed interest. $ 1.5 million by 2021, according to these estimates with the lose! I wont just accomplish my goals, when I know how you truly feel that all the details the., you have every reason to love yourself girl in person a of! I was struggling with helps and I told myself my acne Journey 2012-13 this information once is! Then Id have nothing to worry about the channel, she has continued posting a variety of and..., it didnt feel like I was down to 95lbs Im concerned about the possibility something!

Robert Barakett Long Sleeve Polo, Articles R