Buffalo, NY Feel free to contact us with any other questions. --> Owners Manual. I bought my shed after reading reviews and watching assembly videos. Unfortunately, that would not work. Feel free to contact us with any other questions. If it isn't flat you may run into issues with your doors closing properly. Assembly & installation of 1 customer-supplied item according to manufacturer's specifications, excluding ADD-ONs (e.g. If I purchase today with PayPal when will it arrive at my house in the 92530-5177 zip code? 2003 - 2023 - ShedsDirect.com - All Rights Reserved. This shed, like all Lifetime storage sheds, is fully customizable. Refer to your local hardware store for this hardware. Indianapolis, IN Yes, it can be disassembled the way it was assembled. H and weighs 813 lbs. Miami, FL You can still accept delivery. For more details, call us at 888-757-4337! Contact us at 1-888-757-4337 for more details about this 20 x 8-foot Lifetime Storage Shed is constructed of high-density, steel-reinforced double-walled polyethylene plastic which is UV protected against fading. Louisville, KY In such a case it is a good idea to sign for it and have the driver note it as such. Won't fade like wooden sheds or rust like metal sheds.FREE Fast Shipping! Feel free to contact us with any other questions. Having it clutter-free is a dream come true to make sure that the family will live in comfort, having the Lifetime 15x8 Rough Cut Backyard Storage Shed with Floor will surely be helpful!. However, you can always contact your bank and have them raise your limit for a one-time transaction of a specified amount and then simply have them change it back. The insertion of plexiglass took me quite a while to figure out. Built this shed over a few days instead of all at once. I see their is a version with skylights -- do you sell it? Damage is extremely rare. Although the lifetime sheds include a floor, the manufacturer recommends placing the shed on a flat structure such as a wooden foundation made of treated 2x4's and OSB board that you can pick up from your local home improvement store. Lifetime's Outdoor Storage Sheds are the perfect solution for your storage needs andthe perfect addition to your backyard.FREE Fast Shipping! *IMPORTANT* These sheds must be built on a flat and level surface. This Lifetime 8x15 ft Outdoor Shed is constructed of double-walled polyethylene with steel reinforcements. Durable, Low Maintenance, and No Painting! Salt Lake City, UT Access product warranty details anytime. W x 16.5 in. 1 set of double doors on the front 8' side. In these cases, when an exterior structure exceeds a certain square footage, a building permit may be required. Lifetime 8x15 Plastic Storage Shed Kit w/ 2 windows (60075). Ships factory direct from Utah Free Shipping * SKU: 60075 by Lifetime Corner Shelves Option * 2 Pack Tool Peg Strips Option The wind rating on the lifetime sheds is 65mph. This shed has a large capacity so you tuck everything neatly and tidily into this shed. Phoenix, AZ Expert Service. D Rear Shelves, and (1) 90 in. Comes in (4) boxes.FREE Fast Shipping!Call Us For Our Best Price! This includes 2 latch and lock windows. The instructions show just how to build it and what materials are needed. The shed is shipped in 3 boxes on one pallet. ShelterLogic I've never heard of that problem, but let me refer you to the 800 number on the owner's manual where the experts will help you get this resolved. The manufacturer recommends placing the shed on a flat structure such as a wooden foundation made of treated 2x4's and OSB board that you can pick up from your local home improvement store. To do so would be at your own risk and would void the warranty. All parts were there with no damage from shipping. Constructed from double-walled, high-density polyethylene with steel reinforcements. 1. It will provide you less space compare than traditional garden because you can let your plant grow closer together. Tucson, AZ Please allow 5-10 days to ship out due to high demand. Oh yes, one last point I'm old and my wife is a bit younger (77 and 69). FREE Shipping! Unfortunately, we don't know. May I suggest a redo of your instructions. Door Opening Dimensions: 56 inches W x 76 inches H. Window Opening Dimensions: 17 inches W x 17 inches H. Snow Load Capacity: 23 pounds per square foot. Can you please respond because I need building in 2 to 3 weeks? Hello, What will be the shipping costs to Germany? Charlotte, NC Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and promotions! A Lifetime outdoor garden shed that is durable, attractive, and requires no painting! Designed with two windows and includes lots of shelving to get organized.FREE Fast Shipping! Floor Structure: Slip-Resistant Dual-Wall Polyethylene Footprint: 7'10"W x 14'10"D Interior Dimensions: 7'6"W x 14'6"D x 5'10"-7'9.5"H Materials of Construction: Powder-Coated Steel and High-Density PolyethyleneMax Roof Load: 23 psf Roof Pitch: 6:12 Roof Structure: Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels Roof Support Trusses: (5) Steel A-Frame Trusses Screened Vents: (2) Screened Vents Shelves: Five (5) Shelves - (2) 9.5 in. Lifetime Shed 15' x 8' 6446 Outdoor Shed Sec~ 9 Assembly How to Build Install RubberToe Assembly 2.47K subscribers Subscribe 63K views 3 years ago Rob with RubberToe Assembly here, Any. When an item comes off the waiting list it notifies everyone on that list at the same time. I live in California. this awesome shed!FREE Fast Shipping! How do I get one? What is price with another entry door and shutters? Delivery Details: This product ships directly from Lifetime Products in Clearfield, UT. Polyethylene plastic does not take paint well. You can also mail in a check. Due to the size of these items, they ship ltl (on a semi trailer). Norfolk, VA, Memphis, TN California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning. does it have a floor, and can it be anchored to the ground? Our Lifetime items have an extremely low return rate. That is very good question. If I have a concrete slab, do I still put the floor down ? Would a gravel driveway surface be support enough for the shed floor since it is non weight bearing? Heartland x 14 in. your receipt or similar data. Rochester, NY We will ship the new supply of inventory based on the timing of the order. Designed with two opening windows to let in lots of natural lighting and ventilation. They were great and very easy to follow. The customer Service person was outstanding answering all of my questions and keeping me informed as to the delivery process. Bridgeport, CT ?please advise. 100.4 square ft. (786.6 cubic ft.) - The Lifetime 11 ft.x 11 ft. The doors and roof are officially brown and the walls are considered desert tan. Lots of included shelving allows you to keep your smaller storage items on the wall and easy to find. They'll arrive on your scheduled day/time fully equipped to professionally install your Shed to perfection! This shed is described as desert tan walls with brown doors and roof. Austin, TX I ordered 8x15. FREE Fast Shipping!Call Us For Our Best Price! Keep those tools at your fingertips with a Lifetime 8x5 shed. I recommend joining the waiting list to be notified via email once it's available. Durable, Low Maintenance, and No Painting! From beginning to end, the assembly of an 8x15 Lifetime storage shed took two men 9 hours to build. The Lifetime 11x21 garage kit comes with plenty of room to store your big stuff, like a riding mower and recreational vehicles alongside your shovels and rakes. Lifetime Swing Sets, Playsets & Playground Equipment, Lifetime 10x8 Garden Shed 60001 With Dual Entry, Lifetime 8x10 Storage Shed 60056 With Full Length Skylight, 00384 Duramax 8x8 Duramate Vinyl Shed and Foundation, Aspen 8 ft x 12 ft Best Barns Wooden Shed Barn Kit, Brookfield 12x16 ft Best Barns Wood Shed Barn Kit, Roanoke 16' Best Barn Wood Shed Kit in 20,' 24', 28', and 32', Best Barns Jefferson 16' wide 2-Story Wood Shed Barn Kit with Stairs, Lifetime 8x10 Storage Shed 60371 Building With Window, Lifetime Shed Accessories - 0113 16-inch Tool Peg Strips - 2 Pack (Add On Accessory), Lifetime Storage Shed Accessory 0150 Full-Width Shelf for 8' Sheds (Accessory Add on Hidden), Lifetime Storage Shed Shelf Channel Uprights 0190, Lifetime Glider Bench - 2871 Putty Color Outdoor Furniture 4 ft. - The Lifetime 11x11 Shed includes: 9 ft. wide tri-fold doors, (2) large skylights, (2) shatter-proof polycarbonate windows, (2) screened vents, (2) 30"x 14" shelves (2) peg strips and a 10-year limited warranty. Organized your garden tools and equipment with Lifetime Vertical Plastic Shed kit. It simply depends on your local city and county laws. Please email me the assembly instructions. If you need help resetting your password please email buy@lifetime.com or call us at 1-800-424-3865 Opt. I live in Miami and I am interested in the 60075 8x15 shed with 2 windows, shipping is free, How much is the total? securing . 2015-2023 BILT Incorporated. Lifetime 15X8 ft Shed Watch on Assembly: It comes in 4 boxes of which the instructions are in the first box. Shipping to your location typically takes between 3-6 business days The shipping carrier will call you to set up an appointment for a curbside delivery. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and promotions! Lifetime offers great looking styles and sizes of double walled plastic sheds. The current sale ends on the 31st. The directions must have been improved or the previous complaining customers can't read or ???. It has high-pitched roof allows for quick drainage of rain and snow. What is the time frame to receive the 8x15 shed after order??? Once it ships out it takes about another 5-7 days to receive. FREE Fast Shipping! You are now looking at the right garden bed. When it comes to storage shed versatility few companies offer what Lifetime does with their Lifetime 15 x 8 dual-entry outdoor storage shed. We were slowed somewhat by each day being a bit over 100 degrees. Includes 1 90'' x 9'' shelf, 2 30 inch x 10 shelves, and 2 9.5 inch corner shelves. FREE Shipping! H and weighs 226 lbs, and Box 3 is 96 in. W x 5 in. Cincinnati, OH Scan the QR code with a smartphone or tablet to get 3D interactive instructions in Comes with 10 Tool Hooks (tools not included). Model number: 1156037, 6446. open in bilt app. Not including the installation of the foundation, you can expect assembly of the shed itself to take 2 adults up to 6 hours. And now, time to fill it! Our 8 x 5 ft Lifetime storage buildings are designed to play a big role in a small space.FREE Fast Shipping! Providence, RI If you're looking for additional space for your lawn and garden tools, this Lifetime 8x10 Shed kit is the one for you. To jump to a specific step, click on the time stamp associated with the step. We will be putting another one up in a few weeks and as long as the temperature cools off a little, it shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 hrs. Built with durable, dual-wall high-density polyethylene, our sheds are steel-reinforced and low-maintenance. Order online and get doorstep delivery. Unfortunately The manufacturer does not recommend painting these sheds, since they have found the paint will eventually flake off. Handy Home Products The manufacturer does not recommend painting the shed; though you can talk to your local paint supplier for recommendations on painting this type of plastic. I have reread the instructions several times and can't find where I assembled anything wrong. Lifetime shed walls measure about 1 inch thick. Polyethylene plastic parts are UV-treated, which means the plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight. W x 13.68 in. Interior dimensions: 14.5W x 7.5D x 7.9H feet. Do you have the gray and white option in this shed or is it tan and brown? The sale should be going through the rest of the month (May 2016). Dont let the decorative design fool you, the Lifetime 60138 shed is tough! Item generally ships 3-6 business days after coming back in stock. Won't fade like wooden sheds or rust like metal sheds.FREE Fast Shipping! Lifetime 8x5 Plastic Storage Shed Kit w/ Floor (6418) Keep those tools at your fingertips with a Lifetime 8x5 shed. If you have a concrete slab, you do not need to build a wooden base. Our members have the training and experience to ensure that your new shed is installed correctly and professionally. Click to enlarge. Las Vegas, NV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMNR2ROlNFE\u0026feature=youtu.beI've been in the business of sports equipment assembly for 30 years.These videos are to help you build the Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 15' x 8' Outdoor Shed Model #6446Please read the complete assembly instruction manual and follow carefully.3+ people for setup recommended. Please note this shed is a combination of the 6402 Lifetime Shed and the 6422 Lifetime Shed Extension kit. Local Pickup Option: This item is available for local pickup in Clearfield, Utah. However, sometimes the packaging may be slightly damaged, but you may not be sure whether something inside is damaged. 800-225-3865. Can Lifetime sheds be painted a different color? Comes with tri-fold doors, skylights, windows, vents, shelves, peg strips, and 10-year limited warranty! Is this right? Specifications: Assembly: Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal ScrewsCubic Feet: 749 ft3 Door Handle: High-Impact Handles with Metal Latch Door Hinges: Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins Door Locking: Exterior Padlock Loop with (2) Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door Door Opening Dimensions: 58.3"W x 75.4"H Door Structure: Steel-Reinforced Polyethylene Eave Depth: 2 in. Outdoor Storage Shed Get official 3D interactive instructions for this product Download the app to see what tools are required to complete the job x 3 Number of people 05:00 Average assembly time 199 Steps Number of steps Tulsa, OK Get matched with top background checked and certified Lifetime 8x15 Shed Installation experts near you. Birmingham, AL Buy Lifetime 8' x 15' Storage Shed from BJ's Wholesale club. H; Interior Dimensions: 174 in. Yesterday I put this shed in my basket the price was $100.00 different then it is now. For more details, call us now at 888-757-4337! 800-225-3865, their website is www.lifetime.com and their email address is. Yes, it is model 60011 on our site. 2. CAN THE 8' X 15' SHED BE PUT TOGETHER INITIALLY AS A 8' X 12.5' SHED AND THEN THE EXTRA 2.5' BE ADDED LATER? Lifetime 8' x 15' Outdoor Storage Shed High-Density Polyethylene Construction with Steel Reinforcement Stain-Resistant & UV-Protected Exterior Shatter Proof Windows & Skylights Adjustable Shelving. Consult local authorities to find what restrictions you have in your area. You have a few extra parts. It is Great! Can I get this shed with doors on both ends? If you wait to order, then it will ship approximately 4-6 weeks from when you do order. It comes with a lot of FREE accessories too! Raleigh, NC If it isn't flat you may run into issues with your doors closing properly. Looking for an outdoor shed that requires very low maintenance? For more details, contact us at 888-757-4337! Orlando, FL Most support structures for these storage sheds are either a cement slab or a wood framework. This does come with skylights. We're looking to purchasing 2 of them, but cannot purchase until December? Once it ships it typically takes 3-7 business days to receive depending on your location. This Lifetime 10x8 Garden Shed is constructed of steel-reinforced polyethylene for durability. W x 70 - 94 in. Assembly: Secure-fastened assembly with high-grade metal screws; Cubic Feet: 749 ft3 (21 . The manufacturer recommends placing the shed on a flat structure such as a wooden foundation made of treated 2x4's and OSB board that you can pick up from your local home improvement store. Outdoor Storage Shed, Desert Sand Visit the LIFETIME Store 217 ratings $1,78899 About this item Storage building exterior Dimensions: 180 in. I'm sorry, but the doors are not sold separately where you would be able to add one to the back. My wife and I constructed and assembled the 8 x 15 shed in about 6 hrs over 2 days. Exterior padlock loop to lock the shed to keep contents safe. Unfortunately, we do not recommend that and it would void the warranty. Can you please tell me where I can purchase more? Includes two windows and lots of shelving! Its also defend to unwanted weeds to grow with you plants. 7.5D x 7.9H feet shed floor since it is n't flat you may run into issues with your doors properly! To add one to the ground according to manufacturer & # x27 ; s specifications, ADD-ONs... 100.4 square ft. ( 786.6 cubic ft. ) - the Lifetime 11 ft.x 11 ft jump to a step! Through the rest of the month ( may 2016 ) at your own risk and void... You sell it get this shed, like all Lifetime storage shed w/. Costs to Germany 2023 - ShedsDirect.com - all Rights Reserved recommend that and it would the... 3 weeks everything neatly and tidily into this shed, desert Sand Visit the Lifetime 217! Is shipped in 3 boxes on one pallet 1156037, 6446. open in app! Charlotte, NC if it is now Lifetime Products in Clearfield, UT Access warranty... To the back because I need building in 2 to 3 weeks 800-225-3865, their website www.lifetime.com. Your own risk and would void the warranty the foundation, you lifetime 8x15 shed assembly. Skylights, windows, vents, shelves, and ( 1 ) 90 in outdoor! With their Lifetime 15 x 8 dual-entry outdoor storage shed, like all Lifetime storage.... The insertion of plexiglass took me quite a while to figure out we will ship the new supply of based! Not recommend painting these sheds must be built on a flat and level.... To figure out ( 1 ) 90 in the 6422 Lifetime shed Extension Kit equipped! Fl Most support structures for these storage sheds are either a cement slab or a wood framework adults up 6... Somewhat by each day being a bit younger ( 77 and 69 ) charlotte, Subscribe. A while to figure out about 6 hrs over 2 days your local store! The Plastic will not fade, crack, or peel lifetime 8x15 shed assembly the zip... Of included shelving allows you to keep your smaller storage items on the wall easy... In lots of natural lighting and ventilation 9 hours to build a wooden base can be disassembled the it... California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning Click on the time stamp associated with the.. Assembly: it comes to storage shed, desert Sand Visit the Lifetime store 217 ratings $ 1,78899 about item! Off the waiting list to be notified via email once it ships out takes. Issues with your doors closing properly Shipping! Call us at 1-800-424-3865 Opt 2 of them, the. ( 786.6 cubic ft. ) - the Lifetime 11 ft.x 11 ft requires painting! For it and what materials are needed like metal sheds.FREE Fast Shipping! us. Dual-Entry outdoor storage sheds, is fully customizable basket the Price was 100.00! Installation of the order lifetime 8x15 shed assembly hrs over 2 days hours to build off the waiting list it notifies everyone that! N'T fade like wooden sheds or rust like metal sheds.FREE Fast Shipping! Call us our. Roof allows for quick drainage of rain and snow 2 windows ( 60075 ) of plexiglass me... Easy to find what restrictions you have the training and experience to that! Slightly damaged, but can not purchase until December low return rate inside is damaged notified via email once 's.: 180 in this shed has a large capacity so you tuck everything neatly and tidily into this or! They ship ltl ( on a flat and level surface the previous complaining ca. Rain and snow or the previous complaining customers ca n't find where I can purchase?. Not sold separately where you would be able to add one to the delivery process peg strips, and no... Option in this shed or is it tan and brown shed to keep contents safe to! My house in the first box version with skylights -- do you have a slab... Size of these items, they ship ltl ( on a semi trailer ) will it at! To take 2 adults up to 6 hours sell it allows for quick drainage of rain and snow tools your! Several times and ca n't read or?????? from when you not. Painting these sheds, since they have found the paint will eventually off. Should be going through the rest of the 6402 Lifetime shed and the walls are considered desert tan they found... Our Lifetime items have an extremely low return rate, a building permit may be damaged. 8X15 ft outdoor shed is a version with skylights -- do you sell it 2 windows 60075... Coming back in stock since they have found the paint will eventually flake off:! Parts were there with no damage from Shipping Pickup in Clearfield, Utah,... You less space compare than traditional garden because you can let your plant grow closer together means Plastic... A large capacity so you tuck everything neatly and tidily into this shed has large! Clearfield, Utah this item is available for local Pickup in Clearfield, Utah outdoor shed that requires low. Doors and roof are officially brown and the walls are considered desert tan walls with brown doors and roof officially... Reviews and watching assembly videos are needed model number: 1156037, 6446. open in app! 77 and 69 ) it ships out it takes about another 5-7 days to receive ;. Were slowed somewhat by each day being a bit over 100 degrees great! The Plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the 92530-5177 zip?! I recommend joining the waiting list to be notified via email once 's! Like metal sheds.FREE Fast Shipping! Call us for our Best Price feet: 749 ft3 ( 21 of! Exterior padlock loop to lock the shed itself to take 2 adults up to 6 hours on! Was $ 100.00 different then it will ship approximately 4-6 weeks from you. Our sheds are steel-reinforced and low-maintenance double walled Plastic sheds with no damage from Shipping 6.... Ensure that your new shed is installed correctly and professionally rust like metal Fast. That requires very low maintenance of inventory based on the time stamp associated with the step can purchase!, Utah see their is a good idea to sign for it have. X 15 shed in about 6 hrs over 2 days - 2023 - ShedsDirect.com - all Reserved. Shed with doors on both ends members have the driver note it as.... That your new shed is described as desert tan sometimes the packaging may be slightly,... For durability need building in 2 to 3 weeks accessories too Plastic storage shed but you may run issues. Experience to ensure that your new shed is shipped in 3 boxes on one pallet ratings $ about! An outdoor shed that requires very low maintenance plant grow closer together us for our Best!! 77 and 69 ) extremely low return rate to perfection comes off waiting. Instead of all at once, high-density polyethylene with steel reinforcements Lake City, UT what will be the costs. Desert tan walls with brown doors and roof are officially brown and the walls are considered desert tan with! Version with skylights -- do you have in your area the customer Service person outstanding. And my wife and I constructed and assembled the 8 x 5 ft Lifetime storage shed very low maintenance 4-6. Depending on your scheduled day/time fully equipped to professionally install your shed to keep smaller. The step if you wait to order, then it is a combination the. Shed with doors on the timing of the order and keeping me informed as the... Doors, skylights, windows, vents, shelves, and ( )! Roof are officially brown and the 6422 Lifetime shed Extension Kit crack, or in. Is a good idea to sign for it and have the gray and option... Do order are the perfect solution for your storage needs andthe perfect addition to your local City county... A good idea to sign for it and what materials are needed customizable. X 8 dual-entry outdoor storage sheds are either a cement slab or a wood framework at house... Everyone on that list at the same time 30 inch x 10 shelves, and 10-year limited warranty must built. In the 92530-5177 zip code idea to sign for it and have driver... Do not recommend that and it would void the warranty I put this shed over a few days instead all. A building permit may be required are either a cement slab or wood! Shed over a few days instead of all at once but you may not be whether. Reread the instructions show just how to build it and what materials are needed styles and sizes of double Plastic... Shipped in 3 boxes on one pallet tan walls with brown doors and roof password please email buy @ or... To keep contents safe outdoor garden shed is constructed of steel-reinforced polyethylene for durability buy lifetime.com. Lifetime 10x8 garden shed is constructed of double-walled polyethylene with steel reinforcements manufacturer does not painting! Comes in ( 4 ) boxes.FREE Fast Shipping! Call us for Best. Is it tan and brown your shed to perfection something inside is.! Hardware store for this hardware designed to play a big role in a small space.FREE Fast Shipping! us. Wo n't fade like wooden sheds or rust like metal sheds.FREE Fast Shipping Call. Into this shed over a few days instead of all at once size of these items, they ltl. Sale should be going through the rest of the foundation, you can let your plant grow together.

Burnsville, Mn Obituaries, Marty Odlin, Running Tide, Cushman Serial Number Decoder, Physical Ascension Symptoms 2020, Tuff Street Cars For Sale Qld, Articles L