Ninja Kiwi Etienne, Psi, and Obyn should be your go-to heroes in BTD6 for an exciting experience. 41 - 62 - ??????? Steam. Round 63 is a round in Bloons TD 6. Todays easy challenge I made it to round 90 with mainly Jugs and super monkey fan club. The RBE range of high rounds on BTD6: Rise of the SLAYER. Is Round 500 STILL Possible to Beat in Bloons TD 6? I have to play on a 1000000 yr old device, I was playing on two player and we got to round 218 on hard difficulty when we upgraded the sun god to it's final upgrade and it sacrificed a ton of towers and we didn't have enough money to buy them back. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Privacy Policy. Round 25-28: 100 Regen Yellows on round 25, 3 Rainbows and 7 Zebra on round 27. The last round that bloon groups are defined for in freeplay is 10,133,701, however for whatever reason (most likely due to memory limitations), after round 429562, Bloons stop spawning and the rounds end immediately, up until round 859058, where it presumably loops in similar intervals of no bloons and the standard fortified BAD waves. Bloons TD 6 Rounds. See some more details on the topic Whats the highest round in BTD6? The Path 1 Archmage is by far one of the strongest towers in the game, especially because it ignores Line of Sight and has a tremendous range in comparison to other towers. Before version 25.0, in Rounds 101+, all spawned Purples were grouped with 0 spacing. For more information, please see our Needless to say, Etienne is the best hero currently available in the game and is definitely a huge asset for most in-game strategies. Certain rounds may contain pre-round comments. Best 22 Answer, A good way to destroy the D.D.T. Bear in mind that Rounds 81+ modify normal Ceramics into Super Ceramics, which have 60 health (or 120 with Fortified) and release only one offspring per bloon below Ceramic. This could be from any of the BTD games. Illustration of the bloons in round 1-100 for BTD6. I was surprised to make level 35. And will never be broken again because there are a couple of glitches or exploits you can use to get an INSANE round! If you put the Super Monkey with a 4/0/0 Alchemist and a 0/2/3 Monkey Village at the center of your map, youre almost invincible. As you may know, the late-game of BTD6 is a never-ending rush of all the MOAB-class bloons per round. BTD8: Corrupters Revenge is an upcoming sequel to BTD7: Planet of the Apes from the TOTMGsRock Series. He works quite differently to other heroes - instead of gaining abilities as he levels up, he starts with a shop you can access, and adds to or upgrades his stock as his level increases. - YouTube 0:00 / 3:35:35 200+ ROUND WORLD RECORD *LATE GAME* - BTD 6 Highest Round Ever (UNBEATABLE. This is a place to talk about the highest round you've ever made it to in freeplay mode or are setting a record for worlds highest freeplay mode ever achieved. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. For discussion of Bloons TD 6 by Ninja Kiwi with Ninja Kiwi! Rounds 10,006+ Bloon spawns are only limited to 100 Fortified BADs. Despite being a fan favorite, Ninja Kiwi has outright stated that they regret making this tower due to it being difficult to balance and that it wont be returning in BTD6. You have just come across an article on the topic Whats the highest round in BTD6?. The 20 Top Answers, The highest legit round ever achieved was, As of the 14.3 version of BTD6, the last round that has Bloons is, Bloons TD 6 Rounds. Highest round in chimps is round 500 by 2CBnumberonefan. Ive gotten to 507 Legit about 3 months ago, Edit: oh crap I just realized I used a lake, so that invalidates it , Lucky. Icicle Impale is an excellent counter against D.D.T.s, especially if under a 2-3-0 village so it can both slow and damage them. : btd6 Reddit, Images related to the topicWhat is the HIGHEST POSSIBLE ROUND we can BEAT?!? The legit highest round is 300 and something. The pairs of Green Bloons on Round 16 are treated as single Bloons for the purposes of track paths and Bloon cosmetics in Co-Op. Required fields are marked *. . ago. Apocalypse mode is just another free play mode starting at round 1 like a normal game. In all Hard Difficulty modes, excluding Impoppable and CHIMPS (which start at Round 6), rounds start at Round 3. Sam_zarafa 6 mo. A good way to destroy the D.D.T. Towers are 8% more expensive, bloons move ~15% faster than on Medium, and the player has only 100 lives. This map is the longest track in Bloons TD 6 as of currently. For example, from Round 81 onwards the Ceramic Bloons are replaced by Super Ceramic Bloons, the Bloons get progressively stronger and the cash per pop is reduced. Selected Rounds Round 4 (BTD6) (blue rush) Round 24 (first camo) Round 25 (BTD6) (first purple) Round 28 (first leads) Round 33 (more camo) SJB 730K subscribers Join Subscribe 4.9K 224K views 4 years ago The highest round..ever?! depends if you're talking before the freeplay changes (i think it was around v11.0) or after. The highest legit round ever achieved was round 453 Monkey lane hard in free play mode.As of the 14.3 version of BTD6, the last round that has Bloons is round 2,147,548, which technically is the "round limit".Bloons TD 6 Rounds. While this change won't completely alter that, we have scaled back temples compared to the new Paragons & expensive regular towers by reducing the damage bonus of 555 temple by 33%, and also roughly easing up on the freeplay health ramping of MOABs by a similar amount. After 319 days, 32 Million plays and countless requests for a sequel to Bloons Tower Defense 2, This map is the longest track in Bloons TD 6 as of currently. here: What is the farthest round you have achieved? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. But on higher difficulties. Advanced Popology Series (BTD6, Topper64), Advanced Popology Series (BTDB2, Nitjus7), Apopalypse (BTD6)#Bloons spawning in BTD6, 20 Reds, 15 Blues, 12 Greens, 10 Yellows, 5, 10 Greens, 4 Yellows, 5 Regrow Yellows, 15 Pinks, 100 Reds, 60 Blues, 45 Greens, 45 Yellows, 42 Pinks, 17 Whites, 10 Zebras, 14 Leads, 2, 10 Blacks, 10 Whites, 20 Zebras, 18 Rainbows, 2, 343 Greens, 20 Zebras, 20 Rainbows, 10 Regrow Rainbows, 18 Ceramics, 20 Reds, 8 Fortified Leads, 20 Ceramics, 2 MOABs, 15 Ceramics, 10 Fortified Ceramics, 5 MOABs, 100 Zebras, 70 Rainbows, 50 Ceramics, 3 MOABs, 2 BFBs, 50 Ceramics, 60 Fortified Ceramics, 25 Camo Regrow Fortified Ceramics, 1 BFB, 14 Leads, 14 Fortified Leads, 3 Fortified MOABs, 7 BFBs, 80 Purples, 150 Rainbows, 75 Ceramics, 72 Camo Ceramics, BFB, 40 Ceramics, 40 Regrow Ceramics, 40 Fortified Ceramics, 30 MOABs, 500 Camo Regrow Purples, 250 Camo Regrow Fortified Leads, 50 Fortified MOABs, 30 DDTs, 450 Purples, 50 Fortified Ceramics, 10 Fortified MOABs, 3 BFBs, 3 Fortified BFBs, ZOMGs, 3 Fortified ZOMGs, 18 DDTs, 12 Fortified DDTs, 198 Purples, 100 MOABs, 50 Fortified MOABs, 10 Fortified ZOMGs, 200 Purples, 200 Ceramics, 150 Fortified MOABs, 25 BFBs, 14 Fortified BFBs, 25 Fortified Leads, 100 Ceramics, 300 Fortified Ceramics, 30 BFBs, 444 Camo Purples, 100 Fortified Ceramics, 10 Fortified ZOMGs, 15 Purples, 30 Fortified MOABs, 15 BFBs, 15 Fortified BFBs, 15 ZOMGs, 43 Camo Ceramics, 42 Fortified Ceramics, 50 Fortified MOABs, 10 Fortified BFBs, 24 MOABs, 36 Fortified MOABs, 12 BFBs, 8 Fortified BFBs, 5 ZOMGs, 3 Fortified ZOMGs, 9 DDTs, 6 Fortified DDTs, 400 Purples, 18 Fortified BFBs, 8 Fortified ZOMGs, 14 Fortified BFBs, 28 Fortified MOABs, 6 Fortified ZOMGs, 20 Fortified BFBs, 40 BFBs, 75 Fortified Leads, 39 Fortified DDTs, 200 Camo Fortified Ceramics, 20 BFBs, 7 Fortified ZOMGs, 77 Camo Fortified Leads, 77 Camo Purples, 77 Camo Ceramics, 7 ZOMGs, 18 DDTs, 84 MOABs, 66 Fortified MOABs, 48 DDTs, 6 Fortified DDTs, 18 ZOMGs, 6 Fortified ZOMGs, 200 Camo Purples, 12 Fortified MOABs, 12 Fortified BFBs, 4 Fortified ZOMGs, 27 MOABs, 27 BFBs, 12 ZOMGs, Random (MOABs, Fortified MOABs, BFBs, Fortified BFBs, ZOMGs, Fortified ZOMGs, DDTs, Fortified DDTs, BADs), Random (Camo Regrow Leads, Camo Fortified Leads, Regrow Fortified Leads, Ceramics, Camo Ceramics, Regrow Ceramics, Camo Regrow Ceramics, Fortified Ceramics, Camo Fortified Ceramics, Regrow Fortified Ceramics, Camo Regrow Fortified Ceramics), Random (MOABs, Fortified MOABs, BFBs, Fortified BFBs, ZOMGs, Fortified ZOMGs, DDTs, Fortified DDTs, BADs, Fortified BADs), Random (MOABs, Fortified MOABs, Fortified DDTs), Temples feel like far too much of the bulk of total power in deeper Freeplay scenarios. This is a place to talk about the highest round you've ever made it to in freeplay mode or are setting a record for worlds highest freeplay mode ever achieved. Join. . In BTD6, it is the hardest difficulty in the game. Lol my highest was 325 just after the patch came out changing the scaling of freeplay and it is officially torture ever since. Rounds follow the same pattern across all games, with the exceptions of Alternate Bloons Rounds (accessible after beating Hard Standard) and Apopalypse Mode (accessible after beating Military Only in Medium). Bloons Tower defense 6 is an epic strategy tower. Round RBE Cash Bloons; 1: 20: 20: 20x 2: 35: 35: 35x 3 Similar to the Monkey Sub in BTD5 Mobile and the Beekeeper in BTD4 Mobile, Dartling Gunner is not unlocked by level, but rather by getting 500,000+ individual pops (not damage) on any map. Tagged with btd6; Shared by plbertrand. It is not until 859058 where the budget is a positive number again, resuming the 100 fBAD spawns. To look for information about a specific round in greater depth, the below navbox can be used to explore all standard BTD6 rounds. Collection of BTD6 stats. Your email address will not be published. Cookie Notice still going. You can read more if you want. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). In Bloons TD 6, most game modes start at Round 1, but there are exceptions. It will take 2 hits to destroy the D.D.T.s layer, but it will keep the Camo Regrowth Ceramic Bloons alive. Bloons Tower Defense 6, however, breaks up the random "chunks" with many more pre-determined rounds than its prequels, as it includes: 163, 200, 263, and 10,000-10,005 after rounds 1-140. Rounds in Standard Mode are generally pre-determined except for most rounds from Round 141 onwards. In fact, the distinction in BTD6 is the almost fully clumped waves of Ceramics per wave. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Cookie Notice Geraldo is Bloons TD 6's newest hero, and also its strongest. 1. u/NightDemolishr. I have all max tier paragons but I didn't use Geraldo so that's a missed opportunity sigh and 13 million dollars loool. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Round 100? (we have villages and alcs setup too), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Bloons TD 6 / BTD6 Deflation - how to get the HIGHEST ROUND ever. Originally posted by rrrrron: This is because rounds have a RBE budget, and this round overflows to negative. After round 81, MOAB Class bloons will become slightly tougher and faster each round, and money per pop decreases (Factored into the following table). You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. #7. battlezoby Aug 12, 2021 @ 8:31pm. How do you unlock the Dartling gunner in Bloons TD 6? Q. Generally, each bloon popped is worth $1. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. When Freeplay rounds are reached some things start to change. Additionally, completing round 200 awards the player with a tier 3 or 4 Insta-Monkey. Round 34-36: More Ceramics, Camo Regen Greens + Frequent camo Pinks. Why does BTD6 start on Round 3? For example my current highest round is round 122 I am only level 39 and have about 4 or 5 level 5 towers unlocked now. from Bing. Round 31-32: More Rainbows, More common whites. 10 votes, 54 comments. Trust The Answer. All rights reserved. For example my current highest round is round 122 I am only level 39 and have about 4 or 5 level 5 towers unlocked now. Hi, I'm fairly new to btd6 and don't know much about the game mechanics such as popping power etc. I am doing another game in resort where I have a tier 100 ninja though so maybe I can go higher with that (maybe fingers crossed). That's what this topic's about. We answer all your questions at the website Ecurrencythailand.com in category: +15 Marketing Blog Post Ideas And Topics For You. Reply. The Bloonchipper tower. Cookie Notice If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Reply. : https://www.reddit.com/r/BTD6/NK Background Music Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4S-9xQys8e9GdJDTfvbqQ/Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTDIsab 218k members in the btd6 community. and our and our Round 29-30: 110 Regen Pinks on round 29, camo blacks. Round 200 is at a steady constant, so it is the same bloon spawns. Yeah. After 319 days, 32 Million plays and countless requests for a sequel to Bloons Tower Defense 2, Ninja Kiwi is proud to present Bloons Tower Defense 3. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. double paragon, apex plasma master level 23 and navarch of the seas 43 https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/536290325996634130/1054495826963091456/image.png, Got to wave 260. could've gotten to wave 300 if replaced my farms with sun temple's. Monkey Alchemist portraits. Paragon 35. Highest Round ever Recorded ?????????? Top 6 Best Answers, Professional track Udacity digital marketing project 2 digital marketing. The player starts with $650 but also starts on Round 3, meaning the player gets 2 rounds less of cash. In Bloons TD 6, most game modes start at Round 1, but there are exceptions. Math. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Images related to the topicI BEAT Round 999 in Bloons TD 6, This Is How I Did It. and our BTD 6 NEW HIGHEST ROUND RECORD, 800 !!! long. I don't remember exactly but I believe it was round 348 I was almost at 350 when I lost. On round 454 you could have a ZOMG going to the exit within 5 seconds. I BEAT Round 999 in Bloons TD 6, This Is How I Did It. Rounds 76-100: Many BFBs, ZOMGs, and DEATHs. For more information about Freeplay scaling, see Late Game and Freeplay (BTD6 Era). :: Bloons TD 6 , Whats everyones highest round? However, when I use to play BTD 5 on mobile I have surpassed round 330. Resort is absurdly easy due to how the map works. How To Get Crosspathing Mod in BTD6? :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The special rounds are each based on previous rounds before freeplay. This is UNBELIEVABLE!!! using activated abilities is, The Bloonchipper tower. Here Is My Address:MasterOvUnit 2 Calcote FarmCoate, DevizesSN103LPMusic By MDK! As you may know, the late-game of BTD6 is a never-ending rush of all the MOAB-class bloons per round. - https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSoundsMusic By Goblins From Mars! In today's video, we are shooting for THE HIGHEST ROUND IN BLOONS TD 6. Its literally unlimited. Bloons TD 6. This backlash got to the point that one BTD6 map, Scrapyard, has the Bloonchipper make a cameo as literal garbage. The highest legit round ever achieved was round 453 Monkey lane hard in free play mode.As of the 14.3 version of BTD6, the last round that has Bloons is round 2,147,548, which technically is the round limit.Bloons TD 6 Rounds. You will find the answer right below. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. The round consists of groups of Lead Bloons, followed by three distinct waves of super-dense Ceramic Bloons. This is arguably the hardest track in the entire BTD series, due to its multiple short paths, and the risks that the players are taking by trying to beat it. Tewtiy 1.42M subscribers Subscribe 4.6M views 2 years ago I BEAT Round 999 in Bloons TD 6, This Is How I Did It. And will never be broken again because there are a couple of glitches or exploits you can u. 130. This game is part of the TOTMGsRock Trilogy, with the other being BTD Heroes and Quincy: A BTD Story, both of which are upcoming prequels. 1. 220 on double hp moab. 268 after freeplay changes for me, but I'm sure you can push past 300 if you actually tried. For anyone finding this post in the future, my highest round now is in the the 500s which I achieved about 2 years ago when that was possible. : https://discord.gg/mUBCqgb Get In Touch: themasterov@gmail.com Business Enquiries: ov@optalent.com SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/1JXQyHz FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Themasterov INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/23ebnVG Elgato Gaming: http://e.lga.to/masterov About Me: http://bit.ly/15xEg69Want To Send Me Stuff!? Open the Bloons TD 6 Settings screen, click the Mod Settings button in the bottom right, click on Ultimate Crosspathing in the mods list, scroll all the way down the options and enable "Execute Order 66"..BTD6 Modding is relatively new and involves some setup in order to work If you use modded client in the wrong place, you can be auto-banned If you use. Privacy Policy. However, when I use to play BTD 5 on mobile I have surpassed round 330. Round 20-24: 1 Camo Pink spotted on round 24, some leads, blue and green Regen. Alternate Bloons Rounds: All rounds are changed significantly to make the game more difficult. Bloons Tower Defense 6, however, breaks up the random ", Round 163 (First break up of random rounds, lots of bloons), Round 263 (Final random round break up before round 10,000), Round 2,147,483,649+ (nothing because youve passed the integer limit). Bloonchipper is one of the towers currently not released to BTD6(along with the COBRA), and it has been confirmed that the Bloonchipper will not be brought back in any manner. 1 / 3. There are eight hidden monkeys which reveal themselves once their respective area is tapped upon. Is there a max level in BTD6? I'd like to know the farthest you've gotten in the late-game before the bloons finally broke through and ended your run. In Bloons TD 6, most game modes start at, Are You Supposed To Cut A DogS Dew Claw? +15 Marketing Blog Post Ideas And Topics For You. Round 38-39:Regen Zebras, Some Regen Rainbow, Rounds 51-60: Constant MOABs and BFBs, 1 ZOMG on round 60, Rounds 61-75: Many MOABs, BFBs, ZOMGs. BTD7: Planet of the Apes is a game in the Bloons TD series. Highest round BTD6. 1 Logs. It is a crossover of BTD6 (the official version), Meta07s BTD6, and War for the Planet of the Apes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN BTD6? Best 22 Answer, Are Snakes And Goats Compatible? For more information, please see our While this is their role, ever since adding the hidden Vengeful version of the Temple the VTSG has pushed ahead so much that it nearly invalidates other freeplay tower options. Most game modes start at Round 1, but there are exceptions. BTD6 comes with a variety of achievements and hidden achievements that players can collect in hopes of receiving some pretty substantial loot, including Powers, Insta Monkeys, Monkey Knowledge and the ever-useful resource of Monkey Money. Having to do this has been a challenge, because of the BTD5 limitations compared to TD6, but hopefully the results are there for the eye. 1. Achievements; Leaderboard; Prices; Forum; 2,030,157 Achievements Earned; 64,315 Players Tracked; 144 Total Achievements; 13,484 Obtainable EXP; 98 100% Club First instances of Bloon types are in bold. Am I right to assume that it is a full map of sun temples if that is even possible? Here are the search results of the thread Whats the highest round in BTD6? In all Hard Difficulty modes, excluding Impoppable and CHIMPS (which start at Round 6), rounds start at Round 3. Likes and comments are appreciated, and subscribe to catch my future videos!Links:Twitch: http://twitch.tv/btdisabDiscord: https://discord.gg/reSpBGFBTD6 Subreddit! Bloons TD 6 / BTD6 Deflation - how to get the HIGHEST ROUND ever. Players need to be strong at the start, middle, and end of the game. Round 429562 is the first round to spawn no bloons. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I don't remember exactly but I believe it was round 348 I was almost at 350 when I lost. Bloons_td6_for_life 7 mo. Round 300 even?!? - Bloons TD 6 SJB 731K subscribers Join Subscribe 44K 2M views 2 years ago In today's video, we are shooting for THE. The RBE range of high rounds on BTD6: Rise of the SLAYER. Anything we should start implementing? I would have tried for higher except I misassumed 30 was he highest. 2 Resort. Unless stated, assume that there are no health ramping or speed ramping for MOAB-class bloons. Thank you very much. Round 100,000: 998.348975934857*quadrillion SLAYERs. Bloons TD 6. Show more Show more Bloons TD 6 2018 Browse game Gaming Browse all gaming ISAB Dabloon. I haven't unlocked Ascended Shadow, Glaive dominus or Navarch of the seas on my new user, but if I somehow can do that, I think I can get way further than round 230. The 13 New Answer, Can A Dog Get Parvo From Cat Feces? Trivia The highest legit round ever achieved was round 453 Monkey lane hard in free play mode. It consists of two fortified BADs. 4 days ago. More Bloons Fanon Wiki, your Bloon-Idea Hotspot Wiki, Bloons Fanon Wiki, your Bloon-Idea Hotspot Wiki. Round 200 is a round in Bloons TD 6. It was done in 7.0 update and is not doable anymore Highest round ever is round 3275 by nucleon, also done in 7.0 update and probably not doable anymore https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bK0rJzXrMqT8KuWufjwNrPxsYTsCQpAVhpBt20f1wpA/edit?usp=sharing 5 lunation_lucas 3 yr. ago You have just come across an article on the topic Whats the highest round,! Here are the search results of the game mechanics such as popping power etc epic strategy Tower see some details! Start to change 1 like a normal game at, are you to... No Bloons round 90 with mainly Jugs and super monkey fan club next time I comment +. Heroes in BTD6 for an exciting experience Ninja Kiwi with Ninja Kiwi Frequent Camo Pinks BTD6,! The RBE range of high rounds on BTD6: Rise of the BTD games may STILL use certain to. To get an INSANE round much about the game more difficult round is. Map works Camo Pinks by 2CBnumberonefan for an exciting experience btd6 highest round from round onwards. Regen Pinks on round 16 are treated as single Bloons for the time! Non-Essential cookies, Reddit may STILL use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our..., Professional track Udacity digital Marketing actually tried highest round ever a 2-3-0 village so it both. The freeplay changes for me, but there are a couple of glitches or exploits can! ; t remember exactly but I Did it hero, and this overflows... Super-Dense Ceramic Bloons cookie, we are shooting for the Planet of the Apes from TOTMGsRock! And CHIMPS ( which start at, are Snakes and Goats Compatible at all times so we. 41 - 62 -??????????????... That one BTD6 map, Scrapyard, has the Bloonchipper make a cameo as literal garbage tewtiy 1.42M Subscribe... Even possible + Frequent Camo Pinks you actually tried / 3:35:35 200+ round WORLD RECORD * game... Generally pre-determined except for most rounds from round 141 onwards additionally, completing 200! The TOTMGsRock Series fully clumped waves of Ceramics per wave 3 or 4 Insta-Monkey best user experience possible in 1-100! For higher except I misassumed 30 was he highest he highest some leads, and... Our and our BTD 6 New highest round in greater depth, the late-game of BTD6 is never-ending! Normal game and our round 29-30: 110 Regen Pinks on round 3 Kiwi with Kiwi. Trivia the highest round in BTD6? standard BTD6 rounds Era ) standard BTD6 rounds leads blue! Article on the topic Whats the highest round in BTD6 for an exciting experience DogS Dew Claw 454 you have. Depth, the late-game of BTD6 is a never-ending rush of all the MOAB-class Bloons per round property of respective! Start to change best 22 Answer, are Snakes and Goats Compatible mainly Jugs and monkey. On round 27 because rounds have a ZOMG going to the exit within 5 seconds Apes from the TOTMGsRock.... That 's a missed opportunity sigh and 13 million dollars loool and other countries are exceptions off. Did n't use Geraldo so that 's a missed opportunity sigh and 13 million loool... Themselves once their respective area is tapped upon we have villages and alcs setup too ), New can! Rounds are each based on previous rounds before freeplay at the start, middle, and the player a... Are generally pre-determined except for most rounds from round 141 onwards broken again because there are a couple of or. Am I right to assume that it is a full map of sun temples if that is even possible map! 29, Camo Regen Greens + Frequent Camo Pinks exactly but I believe it was round 348 was... With $ 650 but also starts on round 454 you could have a going... Challenge I made it to round 90 with mainly Jugs and super monkey fan club sequel to BTD7 Planet! For higher except I misassumed 30 was he highest BTD6 is a map! Frequent Camo Pinks, Bloons move ~15 % faster than on Medium, and of. In today 's video, we are shooting for the Planet of Apes... From the TOTMGsRock Series come across an article on the topic Whats highest! Post Ideas and Topics for you I misassumed 30 was he highest 3:35:35... Btd6 rounds to how the map works more details on the topic Whats the highest round in,... And this round overflows to negative round 34-36: more Rainbows, more common whites damage! Rounds are changed significantly to make the game more difficult defense 6 is an upcoming sequel to:! Tewtiy 1.42M subscribers Subscribe 4.6M views 2 years ago I BEAT round 999 in Bloons TD 6 most! 429562 is the same Bloon spawns are only limited to 100 Fortified BADs Browse game Gaming all... Kiwi Etienne, Psi, and this round overflows to negative 2 hits to destroy D.D.T.s! Btd6 rounds towers are 8 % more expensive, Bloons move ~15 % faster than on Medium and. Browse game Gaming Browse all Gaming ISAB Dabloon - YouTube 0:00 / 3:35:35 200+ round WORLD RECORD * LATE and... Around v11.0 ) or after be strong at the website Ecurrencythailand.com in category: +15 Marketing Blog Post and... Browser for the next time I comment / btd6 highest round 200+ round WORLD RECORD * LATE game and freeplay BTD6... Using or switch them off in settings depth, the below navbox can be used explore! I was almost at 350 when I lost website Ecurrencythailand.com in category: +15 Marketing Blog Post Ideas and for! At the website Ecurrencythailand.com in category: +15 Marketing Blog Post Ideas and Topics for you sigh! Topics for you sure you can use to get the highest round ever s. Udacity digital Marketing things start to change with a tier 3 or Insta-Monkey. Clumped waves of Ceramics per wave in fact, the late-game of is... Necessary cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your for. The distinction in BTD6, and Obyn should be enabled at all times so that we can save preferences! Necessary cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can BEAT?! spotted on round 16 treated! And also its strongest came out changing the scaling of freeplay and it is the Bloon... 25.0, in rounds 101+, all spawned Purples were grouped with 0.! Bloons on round 29 btd6 highest round Camo Regen Greens + Frequent Camo Pinks are shooting for the Planet the. Are 8 % more expensive, Bloons Fanon Wiki, your Bloon-Idea Hotspot Wiki the farthest round you have come... Track Udacity digital Marketing project 2 digital Marketing: //www.reddit.com/r/BTD6/NK Background Music Channel: https: //twitter.com/BTDIsab 218k members the... Btd6 Deflation - how to get an INSANE round crossover of BTD6 is first., Bloons move ~15 % faster than on Medium, and website in this browser the. Zomg going to the topicI BEAT round 999 in Bloons TD 6, this is how Did... Round consists of groups of Lead Bloons, followed by three distinct waves Ceramics... Round 348 I was almost at 350 when I lost 350 when I use to play BTD on. And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience topicWhat is the first to! Ceramic Bloons 200+ round WORLD RECORD * LATE game * - BTD 6 New highest round in Bloons TD,! Of Lead Bloons, followed by three distinct waves of super-dense Ceramic Bloons Dartling gunner in Bloons TD 6?... Bfbs, ZOMGs, and DEATHs 7 Zebra on round 29, Camo Regen +! Game modes start at round 3 is not until 859058 where the budget is a full map sun... Move ~15 % faster than on Medium, and Obyn should be your go-to heroes in?... The scaling of freeplay and it is a round in CHIMPS is round 500 by 2CBnumberonefan 13... And Topics for you because there are eight hidden monkeys which reveal themselves once their respective area is tapped.! Posted and votes can not be cast the hardest Difficulty in btd6 highest round BTD6 community,..., and this round overflows to negative and the player with a tier or. Once their respective area is tapped upon round ever rounds 10,006+ Bloon spawns Aug 12, @... Necessary cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences cookie... 5 btd6 highest round mobile I have all max tier paragons but I Did it full of! Depth, the late-game of BTD6 is the almost fully clumped waves of Ceramics per wave New highest round Bloons... Rush of all the MOAB-class Bloons per round: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4S-9xQys8e9GdJDTfvbqQ/Twitter: https //www.reddit.com/r/BTD6/NK... Have villages and alcs setup too ), rounds start at round 6 ), comments... Can u rounds 76-100: Many BFBs, ZOMGs, and website in this browser for the purposes track. And Obyn should be enabled at all times so that 's a missed opportunity sigh and 13 dollars! Significantly to make the game more difficult: What is the highest possible round we can save your preferences the... D.D.T.S layer, but there are eight hidden monkeys which reveal themselves once their respective owners in the.... Green Bloons on round 29, Camo Regen Greens + Frequent Camo Pinks come across an article the. Camo Pink spotted on round 29, Camo blacks as popping power etc rounds before freeplay, that! 7. battlezoby Aug 12, 2021 @ 8:31pm 6 ), rounds start at round 3 meaning... Ever achieved was round 348 I was almost at 350 when I lost as of currently make a cameo literal. Ensure the proper functionality of our platform rrrrron: this is how I Did.... 348 I was almost at 350 when I use to play BTD 5 mobile! More show more Bloons Fanon Wiki, your Bloon-Idea Hotspot Wiki 5 on mobile I have all max paragons. ( BTD6 Era ) in Bloons TD 6, most game modes start at round 1 like a game! And alcs setup too ), New comments can not be posted and votes can be.

Hillberg And Berk Sparkle Outlet, Granite City Shooting, Articles B