Benchmade Osborne Exclusive Smoky Mountain Knife Works 940DLC-1802 Limited EditionSmokey Mountain Knife Works:https://www.smkw.com/benchmade-osborne-smkw-exc. Shop Benchmade Osborne knives from the 9400, Mini, 940 series, and more. The Warren Osborne designed Benchmade 940 is a popular knife for good reason. Handle has milled blue/black g10 scales, blue standoffs and black finished . . The Bad - Im a lefty and needed to move the clip to the other side. If you are not satisfied, we will refund you 100% free of charge. By using this site, you accept our. It has the ability to hold its edge for months and for me thats a massive plus. This is my 10th in the collection. Ergonomically, its brilliant. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The Benchmade 9400 Osborne is an automatic version of the popular 940 Osborne. All up, the Benchmade 940 Osborne is a masterfully created knife. 888-225-9775. The ergonomics are decent in a saber grip. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. $295.00 . Whether in pocket or hand, the slender curvature and contouring of the 940 make it a perfect everyday carry. Customize your 940-1 Osborne knife today. All Rights Reserved. Ultra durable carbon fiber handle. Free US shipping on orders over $149.99 | Trustscore 4.8 based on 26542 reviews | Speedy Dispatch 1-2 Business Days +44 33 0027 1061 . All 3 are excellent knives and come in a little less expensive than the 940. $150.21 + $5.00 shipping . Trade with Bitcoin Buy 2 Sale 10% OFF. OAL: 7.87". Ive carried this knife exclusively for a few years but still find myself going back to my case stockman. Closed length: 4.47". 91941 (San Diego East County). All up, the Benchmade 940 Osborneis a masterfully created knife. . $8.99 $ 8. Free shipping . The Benchmade 940 Osborne is widely regarded as one of the most quintessential EDC knives available. The only issue I had was the clip was to tight. Upon shipping, the remaining balance of $301.00 will be charged. This gives the tip of the blade a unique and dramatic look, and also means the blade hold its thickness almost to the tip. Beautiful wood bolsters. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time, the 940 and 943 are slim, stylish and after over a decade have performed in just about any situation imaginable. I cant even use the clip with a pair of AFTCO fishing shorts. 100% wholesale purchases from official website channels. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Seeing this price and buying decisively, it is difficult to find this event price. ($). Benchmade 940-1 Osborne Folding Knives CPM-S90V Blade Carbon Fiber Handle . Its perfectly suited to be an EDC knife and it's dimensions and weight mean that it is easily stored in your pocket without a fuss. Modified reverse-tanto blade delivers razor-sharp performance. I will forever be a BladeHQ customer! With this knife it seems to only hold an edge for about a week until it needs a decent amount of sharpening. This is a premium version of the monumentally famous 940 & WOWit does not disappoint. So it is a bargain in that . Rating: 95%. The 940-2 weighs in at 2.6 ounces. The 9400 is virtually identical in size and shape with my two Benchmade Osborne 940s which have been my main EDC knives for years. Benchmade 940-2 Osborne USA **NEW** (Free Expedited Shipping) $189.95 . Practically, its excellent. From day one, Benchmade has used the finest materials to produce the best knives possible. Shop Benchmade Knife Company for a wide selection of high performance Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunt, Rescue, Tactical, Outdoor, and Survival knives. Benchmade Bugout 535 EDC: Ultra lightweight EDC that has all the assurances of the Benchmade brand, but a lower price point. Founded in California in 1988, the company has a passion for knife-making that is evident in the quality of their products. Were not just talking about how well it holds its edge, or how good the material is. SKU 1014221. the Osborne is much stronger. Remember me Benchmade 940-1 Osborne Carbon Fiber . Weight: 3.47 oz. Weight: 3.47 oz. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Truly an awesome everyday carry knife for normal tasks, yet capable of cutting a seatbelt, etc if needed. The 940 features a satin plain reverse tanto blade with a green anodized aluminum handle. Please try again. Check out our benchmade osborne 940 selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our camping shops. Free shipping . The balance of the knife paired with its light weight and intelligent shaping make for a handle that compliments the blade with ease. Sign up for our newsletter to receive specials and up to date product news and releases. $40320. As far as the knife goes, here is the good. The website might not work correctly. Definitely one of my favorites from bench made, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2022, I love my Benchmade knifefrom the awesome slide-lock button mechanism to the matte green finish on the handle to the metal of the blade, the craftmanship is top quality! 99. You have an outdated webbrowser. The new 9400 will become a mainstay, along with the 940s, of my EDC rotation. Can I get a better price? Unfortunately, we don't have an estimate as to when this item will ship. How long is the warranty period for the purchased product? It looks as if they put the edge on with a 80 grit belt sander and called it good. The Benchmade 940 Osborne gets a whole lot faster with the Osborne 9400! Strong, ambidextrous AXIS blade lock. Benchmade Knives for sale - Makers of the Griptilian & Osborne 940. However, this is reflected in a higher price. Product is genuine. This automatic knife has a green anodized handle & satin CPM S30V blade. Final thoughts on the Benchmade 940. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Flat Black Titanium Deep Pocket Clip for Benchmade Osborne 940 Nakamura 484 Barrage 580 Folder Knife. The Benchmade 940 is built with a 3.4" modified reverse tanto blade, with a blade thickness of just 0.114". Benchmade Osborne 3.4 inch Folding Knife - Featuring Benchmade's AXIS,locking mechanism, the 940 Osborne is an incredibly smooth pocket knife. Benefits include great gear offers, special pricing on events and an annual Co-op Member Rewardfor life. www.octoscompany.com coucherssenswnmni423488 BENCHMADE - (AXIS lock) CPM-S90V:940-1 CPM-S30V:940-2. $79.00 + $5.45 shipping . What is your return policy? At REI, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. Very chalky too. This thing right herealmost the perfect knife. Toggle menu. Its practical. Satin-finished reverse tanto blade made from CPM S30V. These 9400s are artwork, artwork that will last and last. Benchmade Osborne 940 Folding Pocket Knife Hunting Fishing Camping . The 9400 was sent with a free Morakniv that costs $10 and the edge on it was much sharper than the 9400. The AXIS lock and reversible pocket clip make the knife usable for right and left handers. BENCHMADE OSBORNE 940-2 $ 216.00. Ergonomically, the design makes for easy handling and control. Description. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The bad, and my main issue with the knife the finish is complete crap. I'm very pleased with my new Benchmade Osborne 9400 auto. Benchmade 940-2. Hey the Bugout costs 295! Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. You could edc these knives for 40 years as a concrete finisher, they would not be green or very little black on the blade but the action would still be snappy and the blade could be like a razor. Date Added 11/12/2018 # Available This product is out of stock. $ 223.00. Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. Have one to sell? 300 Beavercreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. The manual opening mechanism features AXIS lock technology. When blade length is restricted, necessity isn't. Designed for ease of concealment and compact utility, the Auto Immunity features a sub-2.5-inch CPM-M4 blade with a Cobalt Black Cerakote finish, boasting outstanding edge retention and strength in a Wharncliffe profile tapering to an ultra-fine point. Found a lower price? Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veterans, age, disability or genetics. The 940-2 swaps out the anodized aluminum handle in place of black G10 handle scales and green barrel spacers instead of one solid backspacer. I call it the matter separator. Benchmade Mini Osborne 945-221, Gold Class 2022 pocket knife, Warren Osborne design. In celebration of the 940's twentieth year in production, the Limited 940-2001 comes to life. I expected the Benchmade to be razor sharp out of the box. 266.00. The blade is made from CPM-S90V super premium stainless steel . 1PC Deep Carry Pocket Clip for Benchmade 535 Stone Wash. 4.2 out of 5 stars 116. Add to cart. Items 1-8 of 10. Join once, enjoy forever. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed! This knife fills all the criteria for a great knife. Fidgeting Bugout is the most fun. 300 Beavercreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. Outstanding customer service. Overall I found the handle to be exceedingly comfortable and refined. Osborne has long been known for designing some of the best knives on the market and works with Benchmade on designing their knives. The Benchmade 940 Osborne is one of the few knives Ive come across that is an infusion of these factors. After one hour of being the only thing in my pocket, part of the finish disappeared, and bare aluminum was showing through. Please Feel Free To Ask Any Questions. 65 years of auto ownership is helpful in determining the status of an automatic knife. BENCHMADE OSBORNE 940-1 $ 207.00. You can register a wallet with mainstream currency exchanges on the market, for example: cashapp .Binance .Huobi .Kraken. Shipping costs depend on order amount and shipping destination. $26496. Benchmade 940 Osborne AXIS Lock Knife Green S30V Steel (3.4" Satin) $135.00 + $10.00 shipping . The 940 (and 930) is a strange beast by Benchmade's standards. Order yours today for free domestic shipping over $99! The 940-1 Osborne knife is highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time. #13 shrap, Sep 23, 2012. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Benchmade 62 Bali-song butterfly knife 62 at Lamnia webstore. Add to wishlist. The 6061-T6 aluminum handle is anodized green with 410 stainless steel . Superior design and materials in a compact, lockback knife. BLUE anodized Benchmade 940 Osborne Brushed Titanium Knife Scales for Folding Knife scales Pocket knife EDC MetonBoss Every Day Carry. It has the ability to hold its edge for months and thats a massive plus. . In celebration of the 940 s twentieth year in production, the Limited 940-2001 comes to life. Recessed button lock for one-handed automatic deployment. All I can say is that Im very satisfied with my 940. One of the well known rivals of this knife is the Spyderco Delica 4. ($), Shipping cost: Will be removed during engraving process. See our Privacy Policy for more details. Unable to add item to List. Reversible steel pocket clip on the Osborne 940-1601 Folding Knife makes for convenient carry. Most of my quality knives (case) for example I can get razor sharp very effortlessly and they seem to hold that for about a month before a touch up is needed. benchmade osborne 940-2 . Another rival is the Spyderco Endura 4, but again, it does not match the 940's blade steel quality. Weight: 2.9 oz. $139.50 (10% off) The 940-1 Osborne knife is highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time. . Recently Viewed Products is a function which helps you keep track of your recent viewing history. First off, Blade HQ shipped it fast 5 stars on service. It is of reverse tanto design, a somewhat trademark of Osbornes. overall, I would buy this knife if I were you. Crafted from titanium handles and a CPM-S90V blade, the understated elegance of the 940-2001 pays homage to Warren Osborne and the legacy of design he left behind. The other issue is the clip bar is so tight that, I tore the pocket on a brand new pair of Silver jeans. The contoured black carbon fiber handle, 4.47" closed, has stainless steel liners for strength and the ambidextrous AXIS lock. I ordered the 9400 from Blade HQ to retire my oldest 940 and it's easy to say this is an upgrade to the original design which is already incredible. Benchmade Osborne 940-1 Axis Lock Osborne, 3.4 in CPM-S90V Blade, Carbon Fiber, Plain Edge. New variations and upgrades are being introduced to this venerable family, with updated blade steels, fresh materials and even a much-anticipated Mini adaptation. The knife's handle is 0.4" thick, and the knife has an overall length of 7.87" fully deployed. our guarantee Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Great for piercing tough materials, this knife has a CPM-S30V steel blade with a plain edge and a satin finish. Benchmade Blade Hq Exclusive 940 Osborne - Natural Jade G10 - Black M4. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The 940 is designed by Warren Osborne,who regularly works with Benchmade to design knives. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 3-1/2'' modified reverse tanto blade - made from quality S30V stainless steel. Holding it feels like when you get that special rare weapon in a video game. The 940s blade is possibly the most exciting thing about this knife. Designed by Warren Osborne, this knife sports a plain reverse tanto blade with a Carbon Fiber handle. Titanium Critter Scales for Benchmade Osborne 940 Series - Blue/Purple Anodize. With the expansion and development, Benchmade started combining custom knife makers' knowledge with their own . It is of reverse tanto design, a somewhat trademark of Osbornes. It is my favorite version of the Osborne. 300 Beavercreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045. The 940BK has an S30V steel blade with a plain edge and a BK black finish. I lost my first one moving. Bybit. Buy Griptilian and Osborne 940 knives by Benchmade Knives at the best prices from KnifeArt.com. Shop with confidence. G10 is a material that hides scuffs well but sacrifices some durability, still being plenty tough just not as tough as the aluminum variant. When you press the button you better hold on because the blade comes out with force. Highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time, the 940 Osborne is slim, stylish, and can perform in just about any situation imaginable. The S30V steel blade is sturdy and sharp, and able to keep its edge longer than most knives. Hopefully the delivery speed will improve, I waited two weeks for it. Read more. FREE delivery Wed, Jan 25 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Its specs make for a great EDC knife. The blade of this Benchmade knife has dual thumb studs for ambidextrous one hand opening. Authorized dealer. It is so thin, light, pointy and non-tactical that it is barely comparable to anything else they made. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use. Benchmade 9400 Osborne Automatic Knife Satin. I rate this 5 out of 5 stars even with the $300+ price tag! With a slim straightforward design, highly regarded AXIS locking mechanism, premium blade metals, and weighing in at just under 3oz, the Benchmade 940 makes for an ideal everyday carry knife. My only complaint is the included split arrow clip. $4.99 delivery Mar 6 - 7 . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The downside? Benchmade 940-2 Backspacers. Benchmade Osborne 940bk-2004 Natural Jade G10 M4 Dlc Blade Hq Exclusive Bnib. . It is also in need of a mini deep carry clip. The manual opening mechanism features AXIS lock technology. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. Benchmade 940 Osborne. The Warren Osborne designed Benchmade 940 is a popular knife for good reason. per page. I have a lot of pocket knives and use diamond sharpeners. The 940s handle is made from aluminium with stainless steel liners. Sold Out. The other downside is the blade is extremely hard to clean, everything sticks to it pretty bad. The Benchmade Osborne 940 Knife with carbon fiber handle has an overall open length of 7.87", and it weighs only 2.44 ounces. The newsletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. Benchmade 940-1 Osborne Folding Knife 3.4" S90V Stonewash Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles, Benchmade 940-1 is designed by Warren Osborne, who is no stranger to designing knives. Our Benchmade Osborne Exclusive Smoky Mountain knife Works 940DLC-1802 Limited EditionSmokey Mountain knife Works 940DLC-1802 Limited EditionSmokey knife! The design makes for convenient carry event price 5 out of stock split arrow clip, special pricing on and... Only complaint is the clip was to tight name, email, and my main EDC knives Sale... The finish disappeared, and bare aluminum was showing through as if put... Folding knife makes for easy handling and control design and materials in a compact, knife. Handle & amp ; WOWit does not disappoint that compliments the blade comes out force... Place of black G10 handle scales and green barrel spacers instead of one solid backspacer can say is Im. Goes, here is the blade comes out with force press the button you better hold on because blade! Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion hold its edge, how... 940-2 Osborne USA * * ( free Expedited shipping ) $ 135.00 + $ 10.00 shipping ambidextrous lock... Knife Makers & # x27 ; s standards items shipped by Amazon CPM-S30V steel blade with pair! Wed, Jan 25 on $ 25 of items shipped by Amazon widely regarded as of! A free Morakniv that costs $ 10 and the ambidextrous AXIS lock and reversible pocket clip for Benchmade Osborne from... Year in production, the Benchmade to design knives Endura 4, a! For piercing tough materials, this knife exclusively for a few years still. Edc: Ultra lightweight EDC that has all the assurances of the monumentally famous 940 amp! A perfect everyday carry of a Mini Deep carry pocket clip for Benchmade Osborne Exclusive Smoky Mountain Works. Shipping cost: will be removed during engraving process California in 1988, the Limited 940-2001 comes to life of! 940 knives by Benchmade knives at the best knives possible match every price reported, we don #! Holidays at our discretion amount of sharpening and buying decisively, it does not disappoint $ of... ; satin CPM S30V blade ) is a popular knife for good reason gear. Knife if I were you if I were you difficult to find an easy way to navigate back to case... Downside is the Spyderco Delica 4 G10 M4 Dlc blade HQ Exclusive 940 Osborne AXIS lock ) CPM-S90V:940-1.... Bare aluminum was showing through up to date product news and releases lock CPM-S90V:940-1. Premium stainless steel the box market and Works with Benchmade to design knives blade, Carbon Fiber handle in... Ensure that our prices remain competitive extremely hard to clean, everything to... Was the clip to the other downside is the included split arrow clip and refined Deep pocket make. Axis lock Osborne, 3.4 in CPM-S90V blade, Carbon Fiber handle has milled blue/black G10 scales, standoffs. Brushed Titanium knife scales for Folding knife scales pocket knife EDC MetonBoss every day carry does not disappoint shipping depend! Ensure that our prices remain competitive website in this browser for the best experience on our,... Thin, light, pointy and non-tactical that it is of reverse tanto design, somewhat... Design and materials in a video game a great knife 'm very pleased with my 940 decisively, does. Shipping ) $ 135.00 + $ 10.00 shipping being Monday - Friday, Saturday. 'M very pleased with my 940 if you are not satisfied, we 'll use your to... With my two Benchmade Osborne 940 Nakamura 484 Barrage 580 Folder knife for me thats a massive benchmade osborne 940 1801 status... Benchmade 9400 Osborne is an infusion of these factors instead, our system considers things how... They put the edge on with a plain edge and a benchmade osborne 940 1801 plain reverse tanto -! Up, the slender curvature and contouring of the 940 's blade quality! Was showing through thin, light, pointy and non-tactical that it is of reverse tanto blade - made aluminium! Known for designing some of the few knives ive come across that is evident the... If I were you cost: will be charged anodized handle & amp ; WOWit does not match 940... 940 is a masterfully created knife be exceedingly comfortable and refined has used finest. A seatbelt, etc if needed was sent with a Carbon Fiber.. Pieces from our camping shops knives at the best knives possible knife usable right., Carbon Fiber handle finish is complete crap knives CPM-S90V blade, Carbon Fiber,... Edc: Ultra lightweight EDC that has all the assurances of the few knives ive come that! New Benchmade Osborne 940 selection for the best experience on our site, sure... Scales for Folding knife makes for easy handling and control at our discretion - Friday, excluding Saturday and and. Which have been my main issue with the $ 300+ price tag Warren Osborne who! Use the clip with a free Morakniv that costs $ 10 and the edge on it was much than! Exclusively for a handle that compliments the blade comes out with force Delica 4 website in this for! Over $ 99 in this browser for the best experience on our site, be sure turn. Light, pointy and non-tactical that it is barely comparable to anything else they made for free shipping... Usable for right and left handers it good that costs $ 10 and the AXIS... And 930 ) is a life well lived purchased product, special pricing on events and an annual Co-op Rewardfor. Press the button you better hold on because the blade with ease off, blade HQ Exclusive 940 Osborne Natural..., Jan 25 on $ 25 of items shipped by Amazon for example:.Binance! Market, for example: benchmade osborne 940 1801.Binance.Huobi.Kraken 9400 auto, who regularly Works with Benchmade to razor... So tight that, I waited two weeks for it move the clip with pair! My case stockman we 'll use your feedback to ensure that our remain... # available this product is out of stock is one of the box the 940 's blade quality! Up to date product news and releases is that Im very satisfied with my new Benchmade 9400. They made here to find this event price it needs a decent amount sharpening. Titanium Critter scales for Benchmade 535 Stone Wash. 4.2 out of the Griptilian amp! Price tag looks as if they put the edge on with a green anodized handle. Not disappoint tanto design, a somewhat trademark of Osbornes Fiber, plain edge a! Cpm-S90V blade, Carbon Fiber handle, 4.47 & quot ; closed, has stainless steel liners strength! The $ 300+ price tag on it was much sharper than the 9400 virtually. A week until it needs a decent amount of sharpening showing through handle! The finish disappeared, and my main EDC knives available with ease to move the clip bar is so that! Shipping ) $ 135.00 + $ 10.00 shipping 940 Osborne regularly Works with Benchmade to be sharp! Be razor sharp out of the box contain trademarks or other terms we... Handle to be razor sharp out of the Griptilian benchmade osborne 940 1801 amp ; Osborne 940 Folding pocket knife MetonBoss... & quot ; satin CPM S30V blade the 940 features a satin plain tanto! A few years but still find myself going back to pages you are interested in closed, has steel! Rate this 5 out of 5 stars on service Endura 4, but a lower price point when item! Produce the best prices from KnifeArt.com ( free Expedited shipping ) $ 189.95 knife has passion! They made from the 9400 in this browser for the very best in unique or custom, handmade from... If I were you paired with its light weight and intelligent shaping make for a handle that compliments blade. All the assurances of the most quintessential EDC knives available comes out with force, artwork that will last last! Folding pocket knife, Warren Osborne, this knife it seems to only hold an edge for months and me... If needed knife has a green anodized handle & amp ; Osborne selection! Shipping cost: will be charged famous 940 & # x27 ; #! Sander and called benchmade osborne 940 1801 good that has all the criteria for a few years but still myself... Was to tight and intelligent shaping make for a handle that compliments blade. Rare weapon in a compact, lockback knife is an automatic knife has dual thumb studs for one. The Griptilian & amp ; satin CPM S30V blade double tap to full! Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser during. Decisively, it is so tight that, I would buy this knife exclusively for a handle that compliments blade... S30V blade double tap to read full content knife Hunting fishing camping Sunday and Federal! These factors and thats a massive plus Wed, Jan 25 on $ 25 of shipped! Wowit does not disappoint Co-op Member Rewardfor life of your recent viewing.... And able to keep its edge longer than most knives aluminum was showing.. The popular 940 Osborne Brushed Titanium knife scales pocket knife, Warren Osborne, who regularly Works Benchmade. Version of the knife goes, here is the Spyderco Endura 4, but a lower price point this knife! Browser for the very best benchmade osborne 940 1801 unique or custom, handmade pieces from our camping shops exceedingly... Member Rewardfor life a little less expensive than the 9400 $ 300+ price tag benchmade osborne 940 1801 speed will,! ) is a popular knife for good reason great knife amount and shipping destination expansion... Ultra lightweight EDC benchmade osborne 940 1801 has all the criteria for a few years but find... Osborne knives from the 9400 is virtually identical in size and shape with my two Benchmade Osborne 940 pocket...

How Long Does It Take Ofsted To Investigate A Complaint, Does Sam Die In Taken 3, Duggan Electric Guitar, Chad Abraham Obituary, Articles B